Explore all the dockside and waterfront locations across the US, Canada, the entire Caribbean, Mexico, South Africa and NOW Australia and New Zealand!!
Salt and freshwater points of interest include: restaurants, marinas, fuel docks, boat ramps, dive sites, snorkel areas, bridges and locks, raft ups, inlets and more.
See and share things like hazards, marine life, police and other important information in real-time.
· Wake zones - Simplified, color-coded waterways
· Anchor Alarm - get an alert of you move outside of a pre-determined area
· Virtual Dive Flag - ALERT other vessel there are swimmers in the water
· Routing - Point to point waterway routing with distance to location
· Depth - See current location depth or anywhere on the chart
· Location sharing - Share location with a single person, group or everyone
· Breadcrumbs - Leave tracks along the way to see or share later
· Offline mode - Use KnowWake anywhere, even with bad service
· Augmented reality - See what's ahead including distance and direction to all KnowWake points of interest
· SOS button, Safety Checklists and Float Plans
SHARE SHARE SHARE! You can now easily share your Favorite Places, Saved Spots and previous Trips and Routes with any other users. Fuel prices have also been added to over 2500 locations - help us fill them in and we'll see you on the water!
Having trouble downloading or registering? Contact us at email@example.com to resolve any issues right away.
Ratings and Reviews
Everyone Living in South FL Should Have This
If you boat, fish, do water sports or more KnowWake is a no brainer. That’s why I downloaded this need-to-have boaters app. However, after using it a couple times I’ve realized that everyone should have it because the captain of your vessel, or your day outing, may not. I recently visited some friends in Virginia and we went boating in an area I am completely unfamiliar with, but when they asked what bar we should head to for lunch, KnowWake had the answer. On another occasion, I got up early to go fishing only to find out that my local bishop had just gone out of business and KnowWake had an alternative at 4:30 AM; right when I needed it most. Not just that, but if you live in a place like South Florida you also have the option to drive to a great restaurant or hangout spot using KnowWake. Thanks to the team at KnowWake for always having my back when I need or want any fishing or water sport related suggestions.
- Happily Satisfied Customers
Makes boating stress free (almost)
The owner of the marina where my boat is docked recommended this app to me 3 years ago, and I have been using it ever since. My boating is exclusively around the coast and coastal waterways of New Jersey.
When I take trips to new places, I find this app indispensable. It has enabled me to choose marinas, restaurants and bars that are accessible by boat, moorings, but most importantly, it is insect repellant for marine police. I used to get stopped multiple times each year, but since becoming familiar with this app, I have been molested by the marine police no more.
Whoever made this app, thank you for all of the great meals and drinks, the filled up gas tanks when I would have had to call sea tow, and most of all, thank you for keeping the insects away!
Best App for Boaters
My friend told me about this app and said I had to check it out. SO happy I did!! I’ve had it for a few months now and I take it out every time I’m on the boat! It gives you all wake zones that are so confusing sometimes, tons of stuff that you can do out on the water, depth and even routing! Kind of reminds me of WAZE but for boats. 10/10 for sure!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Application Generation, Inc
- 240.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.