Schedule and receive physical therapy on-demand in the safety and convenience of your home. In-app exercises complement your in-person at-home physical therapy experience. Most insurance accepted! No prescription required.
How Luna Works:
- Hours: 6:30am - 8:30pm, 7 days a week.
- Payment: All major insurance and Medicare accepted. $125 per visit for self-pay patients.
- Prescription? No, not required to start.
- Types of appointments: In-person at-home or Televisits.
- What we treat: Luna therapists have a wide range of expertise including: orthopedics, sports medicine, pain management, neurology, geriatrics, vestibular conditions, and many more.
- About Luna PTs: Luna’s therapists are all licensed, background-checked, and thoroughly vetted. We bring all the necessary equipment to your appointment to deliver exceptional care.
How to Schedule a Visit:
- Submit a request for a day and time that works for you.
- Get matched with the best physical therapist for your condition for your entire course of care.
- In-person at-home and also via televisit.
- Your therapist prescribes specific exercises for your treatment plan through our app and monitors your progress in-between sessions.
- Message your therapist outside of your sessions for support.
How Luna Safeguards Our Communities:
Patient and therapist health and safety continue to be Luna’s highest priorities, ensuring delivery of physical therapy is as safe as possible. Luna therapists adhere to the CDC Guidelines and utilize the best practices in infection control.
• Therapist badges now display in their profile
Ratings and Reviews
At my surgeon’s recommendation I scheduled in home PT thru Luna after a hip replacement last year. Even though I knew of a quality local practice in town, I was unable to drive myself to the clinic, so having a therapist come to my house was ideal. I have had physical therapy several times at different clinics and I know that the quality of the therapist varies and can make all the difference in recovery.
I was immediately pleased with Travis Moore, who was knowledgeable, experienced and he listened. Having him actually see my living situation - a 3 level house, on a hillside with a steep driveway, made it easier for him to give me ways to navigate the obstacles. He was patient, always encouraging and able to deal with new issues as they arose.
I would definitely recommend both Luna and Travis.
I love Luna Physical Therapy
I put off my surgery for years mainly because I was so sick of going to physical therapy. And then I heard about Luna that comes to your home. What a difference. They do everything right. They are so on top of any changes in your schedule, and always reminding you of your upcoming appointments. Their website is great. They have a video of each exercise, no more papers of stick figures that you have to shuffle through at home. Their therapists are well trained with high degrees. I can’t say enough good things about Luna. I tell everyone I know that needs PT.
Using App is a breeze
Luna was recommended to me by my doctor following surgery. A highly qualified physical therapist delivered a customized treatment plan right in my own home. The Luna app allowed me to seamlessly manage appointments, message my therapist, communicate with the concierge center, and track my progress 24 X 7. My therapist inserted video exercises into the app which I could quickly access with touch ID at my convenience. Couldn’t be any easier! The only suggestion I have for the app going forward is to improve integration with billing department records and communications.
Full Disclosure - Luna offered me a $20 gift certificate to write a review but this is an accurate summary of my experience.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Luna Care, Inc.
- 28.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2020 Luna. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.