Download MacrosFirst, ditch the math, and start designing your meals around your macronutrient goals today. Preparation is the key to success. We designed MacrosFirst to make macro tracking and meal prep easy, to give you certainty about the macros you’re eating, and to give you the confidence to try new foods knowing that you’re still hitting your macronutrient goals.
No other app is as easy to use and gives you the flexibility to build your own custom meals, composed of your foods measured the way you like to measure them, while only counting the macros per food that your particular diet requires.
WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
• The easiest to use daily macro tracker: Create a daily goal, log what you ate and see your target, actual, and remaining macros per day.
• Start with the Macros: Specify your protein, carb, or fat goal in grams per food and MacrosFirst will calculate each food’s required serving in order to achieve your meal’s goals.
• Create & Save your Meals: Save and name your meals for easy retrieval whether you’re in the kitchen or on the go.
• Measure your Foods your way: Almond butter in tablespoons, rice in grams, pancake mix in cups, eggs in… well, eggs; You choose the metric of measurement that’s most convenient for you per food.
• Customize your Food’s Macros: If your diet doesn’t count the fats in a lean protein then you don’t have to either. You can edit any of the macros in your foods and customize them per your diet.
• Create recipes and automagically portion their servings according to your macro goal.
• 4,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Virtually every food you eat is in our database already and if it's not, you can create a custom food.
• Barcode scanner - Add a food just by scanning it's barcode. Over 3 million barcodes recognized!
• Sync your account and access MacrosFirst on your phone, tablet, and computer.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MacrosFirst is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to MacrosFirst Premium, we offer two auto-renewing subscription options:
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.
There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to MacrosFirst Premium. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Read our full Terms and Conditions at http://www.macrosfirst.com/terms-and-conditions.html.
Read our Privacy and Security Policy at http://www.macrosfirst.com/privacy-and-security-policy.html.
Performance and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best macro app
I don’t usually write reviews, but this app is too good not to. Love the simplicity and structure of the app. In my opinion, this is better than MFP and most other macro counting apps. The game changer here is the portion calculator. It’s definitely not rocket science, but I love how easy it is now to know how much chicken/fish I have to eat to meet my protein goal. You just enter the macro number you’re shooting for and the app will tell you how much of the food you have to eat (ex: 6oz of fish for 50g of protein). This really makes structuring my meals for the day easy. My only suggestion would be to make this fully functioning offline. There are moments where the app lags significantly and doesn’t work at all if I have low signal or no signal. Would be the perfect app if it could store all the food, meal, and day data locally on my device.
Thanks for a great app! Really hope it doesn’t go away
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the great review. You made my day! Offline support is coming very, very soon in MacrosFirst 2.0. We're building 2.0 right now and in addition to offline support MacrosFirst will pack tons of new features, capabilities, and a total redesign that will make tracking your macros even easier. We're super excited for 2.0 and I hope you are too. -JB
Love this app!!!
Finally, a macro tracker that has lots of features, is easy to use, and looks great! It tracks everything (calories, fat, carbs, protein). It’s easy to add foods by barcode, and it saves them for future use. Foods, macros, and serving sizes are fully customizable. Meals can be saved to quickly add to future days. The screen design is organized and clean like the Apple brand. The optional upgrade tracks net carbs and offers folders for more organization. I tried many macro apps, but this one by far stands out as the best!
Simple and Clean
This app is outstanding at tracking macros. Some of the features I enjoy is saving a food as my food. I can verify with the label and even save it in my preferred measure such as in grams. Next the recipe builder allows you to save the whole recipe as a total yield so then when you go to make a serving you simply weigh it on the scale and it automatically saves in correct macros. Just can’t say enough positive things about how this app keeps you on track.
- MacrosFirst, LLC
- 34 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 MacrosFirst, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- MacrosFirst Premium $6.99
- MacrosFirst Premium $44.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.