Connect to hundreds of brokers and trade on currency markets from the MetaTrader 4 for iPhone or iPad!
The mobile trading platform allows you to perform trading operations and analyze currency quotes using technical indicators and graphical objects.
• Real-time quotes of financial instruments
• Full set of trade orders, including pending orders
• Trading from charts in iPad
• All types of trade execution
• Complete trading history
• High-performance charts
• Customizable chart color scheme
• Configuring properties of graphical objects and indicators
• Display of four charts in one window available on iPad
• Trade levels visualizing the prices of pending order, as well as SL and TP values on the chart
• Information window that displays orders, trading history, emails, news, and logs on iPad
• Sound notifications
• Financial news — dozens of materials daily
• Secure and fast chats with other traders, creation of group chats and channels
• Support for push-notifications from the desktop platform and MQL5.community services
• Interactive real-time price charts with zoom and scroll options
• 30 most popular technical indicators
• 24 analytical objects: lines, channels, geometric shapes, as well as Gann, Fibonacci and Elliott tools
• 9 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1 and MN
• 3 types of charts: bars, Japanese candlesticks and broken line
Download MetaTrader 4 and trade on currency markets!
The new version includes multiple improvements and fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
It can be better, & they know it.
Good Day. I Love The App. But All I ask is for one Request, for us all. May You Please...add More Timeframe Options, & alert & Push Notification On Iphone/ iPad App Please? On the iPad MT4 can you allow “Objects” & “indicators” to sync on the other charts that are open? This is an Request for All mobile/ iPhone/ iPad users... there’s a lot of platform that offers those options standard. But why won’t MT4? With all due respect MT4 Mobile is long over due for an update. And I know the developer(s) are aware of this. But choose not to do anything about it. I know they can, but choose not too. Why? I believe you should go ahead add those on, I’m telling you it will improve everything overall of MT4 mobile and it’s users also. Even if you don’t want to do it for free, maybe add that like an for “Paid App” option if you looking to make some revenue off of it, but either way. I suggest you should make it happen either one of them. Please.
I was never savvy at purchasing stocks or anything of the like, and have been intimidated by trading anything on the Forex market. However after this recommendation by your friend to use this as a dummy account at first has allowed me to learn while the app does everything! The incubate resources available THROUGH THIS FREE APP, is perfect for the newcomers, like me, and also as well for the expert level skills of a broker…TRY IT AND SEE! Little the fact that I can play with fake money ( and they have an option for people will actually money to invest )What more can I say? They even let you set parameters as a stop loss or take profit option with many many charts for you to determine when and how to make your next move. All I know is how grateful I am that I now have a skill I can fall back on no matter where I live
Most of my problems or request are like other people. Push notifications would be nice to tell be a trade has been stopped, taken profit, or trade orders being triggered. The charting is easy to navigate but would like to be able to adjust orders, triggers, and stops from the chart itself but I can live with those problems. The most annoying this is I’ll have Many currency pairs charted and set for orders to be taken care of, then all of a sudden all my charting disappears and the whole chart system restarts to default without any of my lines or drawings! This is the glitch/bug that needs to be addressed the most because it’s a hassle to have to do everything over and over again. But I did notice that if I only analyze 6 charts or below the charts stay drawn up for a longer period of time so it must be a memory storage issue on the app side.
Please fix this because I can’t stand the white background of tradingview, plus white backgrounds use up more battery!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MetaQuotes Software Corp.
- 23.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Czech, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2001-2021 MetaQuotes Software Corp.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.