McAfee Mobile Security is the ultimate privacy protection for your device. Any time you connect, you can stay protected and maintain your online data’s privacy with McAfee, the most trusted name in online security.
Staying connected has never been more important, whether you want to get in touch with friends online or keep up with the news. Any time you connect online, Mobile Security privacy protection suite will stop incoming threats, secure your Wi-Fi and back up important content. Get the ultimate peace of mind while shopping or keeping in touch with others.
Download and enable the app to instantly protect your device with a VPN, System Security Scan, Secure Wi-Fi Scan, Anti-Theft Protection, Safe Web, Media Vault & Contacts Backup.
MOBILE SECURITY’S FEATURES
System Security Scan
Secure Wi-Fi Scanner
Media & Photo Vault
WiFI Guard VPN**
System Security Scan
- Detect unsecured Wi-Fi hotspots, Wi-Fi attacks, and out of date Apple iOS.
Secure Wi-Fi Scanner
- Analyze networks for security.
- Wi-Fi alerts when you connect to unsecured hotspots.
- Hide private photos in a locked photo vault behind a secure PIN.
- Protect personal photos and videos.
- Open Media Vault quickly with Touch ID or Face ID.
- Photo sessions are automatically encrypted in the photo vault.
- Find Phone feature for lost devices using a GPS tracker.
- Activate a remote alarm to locate your lost or stolen device. Initiate an alarm from your Apple Watch.
- Improve the chances of locating your lost device by saving your location when battery is low.
- Secure your private media if your device is stolen and use the app to catch the intruder.
- Receive an email with a photo of the intruder and your device's GPS location.
- Remotely wipe contacts and clean your device if your iPhone or iPad is lost or stolen.
- Backup contacts automatically through the McAfee Cloud and recover contacts from your lost or stolen device.
** Premium PLUS Only
Unlimited Wi-Fi Guard VPN
- Unlimited Wi-Fi Guard VPN protection to defend against unsecured public Wi-Fi hotspots.
- Remove geo-restrictions and establish an IP Proxy for secure browsing.
- Maintain web security and access geographically restricted content.
- Browse safely on unsecured public Wi-Fi with a private, secure Wi-Fi hotspot.
- PLUS package comes with all standard and free features.
NEW – Premium STANDARD Only
- Prevent online threats through the secure browsing utility of Safe Web.
- Safe Web alerts you when browsing malicious websites, protects you from phishing or ARP Spoofing and helps to keep your personal data, photos and videos private.
- STANDARD package comes with all free features.
McAfee Mobile Security PREMIUM Info:
- 7-day free trial - no commitment; cancel anytime
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Length of subscription: monthly & yearly
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK
McAfee, the McAfee logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of McAfee LLC or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries. Copyright © 2020 McAfee LLC
Bug fixes and improved performance.
If you love the new experience, please leave us a review and rate us 5 stars! (5 Stars = Good)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Security Mobile IOS -Windows - Anti-Theft
I ordered McAfee I been having things happen for some time. I had a brother pass away few years ago. Well my phone has been sync to a device since 2010 it goes back. McAfee a vault so I gave respect for developers, software companies, hardware companies, individuals, even my last Employer. I turn off my phone yesterday and was going to wipe it clean. Then I remembered I was sharing all the info to prove to my family The reasons why I didn’t have a job. I haven’t seen my kids over a year. So I couldn’t take it I wired money her money into our joint account.
I allowed services to look at my phone. Also knowing what has happening regarding work. My mothers Land Line, yes people the phone line she has since 1968. Over the last 4 months different mobile services and our land no services working can’t make a phone call need to call 911. Well it happen to me. Last weekend with all this going on it happen now my mother 77 we had no way of calling out she looked scared. I trust and would put my confidential information back in McAffee hAnds. I had the vault open deleted some things from home so when I went into Costco to buy security camera I looked at my phone and some one sent out gave all my details of my computer,
Gave passwords to long in my computer.
Nice iPhone app that does what it says
This is a well designed app that has a nice look and feel to it, easy to navigate and enough features to make it a worthwhile application to have on your iPhone. No advertising and just an overall low maintenance app that you will forget is installed on your phone until you need it. Some handy features like the Vault where you can “hide” pictures, documents or phone numbers. It does not offer a backup for your phone but does have the ability to encrypt the file you would include in a backup, a feature where it can track a lost iPhone, sound an alarm to help you locate a lost misplaced phone and a neat feature where once the phone battery is critically low, the app sends up to the McAfee Website a location so that way if the battery does die and you have misplaced your iPhone then it could potentially have the last location you may have left the phone. Best of all its free
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks a lot for sharing your feedback. We are really glad you like it :)
VPN turns phone into a paperweight.
Enabling VPN restricts my ability to navigate the App Store, other apps and websites through safari. This is new since ios14. When can this problem be fixed?
I tried to reach out to support to express this issue. You email through the app. Done? Not quite. You will receive an email back stating if you have issues, reach out to this website. Go to the website, they want you to check the community. You select contact support it takes you to another page to check your issue with the community. You select contact support it takes you to another page to check your issue with the community. You select contact support it takes you to another page to check your issue with the community. You select contact support it takes you to another page to check your issue with the community. I don’t want to solve the Sphinx Riddle. I just want to contact support
I just want to report an issue with having VPN enabled. Once it’s enabled, apps won’t refresh their feed, websites will not connect to their server, even the App Store by Apple can not connect. All of these issues started with the latest iOS 14. I paid for a years subscription and now it’s literally going to waste.
Why don’t you just toggle the VPN you ask? The VPN toggle turns itself back on almost randomly. Sometimes I’ll get an hour of doing what I need sometimes less than five minutes before I see the VPN on the top of my screen magical appear, uninvited.
Developer Response ,
Hi. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are aware of this SafeWeb/VPN Connectivity issue with Apple's new iOS 14 updates. The engineering team is working on solving it. The issue will be addressed as soon as possible with the release of a new update. If you would like some assistance or additional information, kindly contact our support team at service.mcafee.com/contact. Thanks for your patience!
- McAfee, LLC.
- 149.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 McAfee, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Standard Subscription $2.99
- Monthly Plus Subscription $9.99
- Yearly Standard Subscription $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.