MyAspirus puts your health information in the palm of your hand and helps you conveniently manage care for yourself and your family members. With MyAspirus you can:
• Communicate with your care team.
• Review test results, medications, immunization history, and other health information.
• Connect your account to Apple Health to pull health-related data from your personal devices right into MyAspirus.
• View your After Visit Summary for past visits and hospital stays, along with any clinical notes your provider has recorded and shared with you.
• Schedule and manage appointments, including in-person visits and video visits.
• Get price estimates for the cost of care.
• View and pay your medical bills.
• Securely share your medical record from anywhere with anyone who has Internet access.
• Connect your accounts from other healthcare organizations so you can see all your health information in one place, even if you've been seen at multiple healthcare organizations.
• Receive push notifications when new information is available in MyAspirus. You can check whether push notifications are enabled under the Account Settings within the app.
Select features are also available on Apple Watch.
To access MyAspirus, you must create an account with Aspirus, our healthcare organization. To sign up for an account, download the app and or visit us at myaspirus.org. After you’ve signed up, turn on Face ID, Touch ID, or a four-digit passcode to quickly log in without needing to use your MyAspirus username and password each time. Then, make sure you have push notifications enabled to receive updates on your device when new information is available in MyAspirus.
For more information about MyAspirus’ features visit www.aspirus.org/myaspirus
Have feedback about the app? Email us at Aspirus@Service-now.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fingerprint ID for MyAspirus App not working
Had trouble getting fingerprint ID to work on my iPhone until I saw that you also have to have the four digit passcode enabled. Now I can use either the 4 digit passcode or fingerprint ID to open My Aspirus app on my iPhone. I love this app. Easy to use.
- Aspirus, Inc.
- 89.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Aspirus Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.