Welcome to myHealthButton – a free app offered by the State of Michigan, Department of Health and Human Services in connection with our partner CNSI. The app will provide coverage information for Michigan Medicaid, Children’s Special Health Care Services (CSHCS) and MIChild instantly and safely. You can get reminders, notifications, and search for doctors near you.
If you are a currently enrolled Medicaid member, you can log in and view your benefits. If you are a guardian, you can view your dependent’s information as well!
- View your covered benefits
- View your mihealth card
- View and update your other insurance information
- Find doctors near you
- View your CSHCS Qualifying Diagnoses
- View CSHCS Authorized Providers
- View your health records and Blue Button file
- Health Risk Assessment
- Health Tools and Health Tracker Information
- And much more…
Safe and Secure
The myHealthButton uses advanced features to protect your private health information.
- Access to your data is protected by Level 3 Authentication Standards per NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
- All data sent to or from your phone are secured.
- Multiple levels of authentication are performed upon registration and log in to verify your user and beneficiary information.
- No health information is stored on your phone – ever.
- Session timeouts ensure no one can access your information if you are away from your phone for an extended time.
Ratings and Reviews
Is this written in English? Needs clear step by step directions.
I’ve been going in circles for about 35 minutes already. Register on app then on the web. First apply to unlock benefits. Too much back and forth with no clear, simple directions. I can’t seem to register on my health portal without first registering for health button. After trying that I would just end up where I started. The registration should go in order and automatically get you to the next form that needs filling out.
This app won’t let me sign in. It says I have to first sign in on MI health portal. But I did sign in there and it still won’t let me sign in. Horrible software. People who are ill don’t need such aggravation.
Can’t use it keeps saying to finish applying MILogin but already did that! How can I get this useless button off my account?
- Client Network Services Inc.
- 68.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © @ 2018 CNSI
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.