Welcome to myHealthButton – a free app offered by the State of Michigan, Department of Health and Human Services in connection with our partner CNSI. The app will provide coverage information for Michigan Medicaid, Children’s Special Health Care Services (CSHCS) and MIChild instantly and safely. You can get reminders, notifications, and search for doctors near you.
If you are a currently enrolled Medicaid member, you can log in and view your benefits. If you are a guardian, you can view your dependent’s information as well!
- View your covered benefits
- View your mihealth card
- View and update your other insurance information
- Find doctors near you
- View your CSHCS Qualifying Diagnoses
- View CSHCS Authorized Providers
- View your health records and Blue Button file
- Health Risk Assessment
- Health Tools and Health Tracker Information
- And much more…
Safe and Secure
The myHealthButton uses advanced features to protect your private health information.
- Access to your data is protected by Level 3 Authentication Standards per NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
- All data sent to or from your phone are secured.
- Multiple levels of authentication are performed upon registration and log in to verify your user and beneficiary information.
- No health information is stored on your phone – ever.
- Session timeouts ensure no one can access your information if you are away from your phone for an extended time.
Bug fixes and more.
Ratings and Reviews
Is this written in English? Needs clear step by step directions.
I’ve been going in circles for about 35 minutes already. Register on app then on the web. First apply to unlock benefits. Too much back and forth with no clear, simple directions. I can’t seem to register on my health portal without first registering for health button. After trying that I would just end up where I started. The registration should go in order and automatically get you to the next form that needs filling out.
Absolutely useless, you just keep going around in circles trying to find the information you want. That’s if it even works, now there’s a “new version available” that the link to doesn’t work and I can’t find anywhere else.
Will not use this.. it don’t work
This app is dumb!! It don’t work at all!! I go to enter my date of birth simple huh .. but no. It wont let me change the year.... Plsssssss..
I thought it was my iphone and the auto complete.. nope. Its the app😠😠😠. Great job!!!! NOT....
Try doing some Beta testing before rolling out live... 👎👎👎
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Client Network Services Inc.
- 76.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © @ 2018 CNSI
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.