Get the most out of your (SCS) Trial with the mySCS application. While you test drive how spinal cord stimulation works for you, we'll help you track your daily activity and pain levels, connect with your Boston Scientific Care Team, and learn more about what to expect at each step along the way. At the end of your trial you can review your progress with your Physician and Boston Scientific Care Team to help determine if SCS is right for you.
Why Should I Use mySCS During my SCS Trial?
• Track: During your SCS trial, you can share with your physician how your pain and activity levels are changing and/or improving by recording them daily. This app will allow you to quickly and easily enter information to help you and your care team better understand your journey.
• Learn: During your trial you might have questions or want to learn more about the journey to Spinal Cord Stimulation. You can find valuable resources and FAQs here to help you better understand your therapy and what to expect.
• Connect: We hope this app will help you feel connected throughout your journey. When you have questions, or need someone to talk to about your therapy, you can easily reach out to your Boston Scientific Care Team. Your care team will also be able to see your progress and will be alerted to reach out to you if you have a challenging day.
Don't worry if you have never used an application like this before. We are here to help you make the most of your experience at each step of the journey! Your Boston Scientific Care team can walk you through loading the application onto your phone and provide you with a quick tour of the features. The app is easy to use and provides valuable resources and information designed to help you maximize your Boston Scientific SCS trial. The app uses Apple Healthkit and CareKit, hence the app requires users give consent to collect health data from their mobile device.
- Improvements to adhesive patch ordering process and patient notifications
- Bug fixes for improved user experience
Ratings and Reviews
Day 3 I don’t have much pain at all except for normal itching at site. Walking better. Have seen at least 60 percent improvement today.
App stuck on opening screen
App downloaded. Pop-up requesting permission to allow notifications, after which the page is stock. I tried to delete and download the app again three times. I tried to disallow notifications. Nothing worked. Still stuck on the first page with sailboat: useless…
Not the best design
The remote does not hold the therapy charge as long as it should. The belt has difficulty staying in place (I use wide cellophane tape instead). I don’t even use the belt.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Boston Scientific
- 72 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Boston Scientific Corporation or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.