Simplifying the management of your auto lease or loan, our redesigned app allows for frictionless payments, enhanced navigation and a convenient Snapshot view of your account.
1. Redesigned look and feel of the entire app!
2. Ability to setup recurring payments (weekly, biweekly and monthly options)
3. Quick View multi-account view allows for easy navigation to the most important app features
4. Introducing Snapshot, which provides a real-time view of your current balance and other lease or loan details
5. Simplistic bottom navigation bar allows for easy and fast actions across your app journey
6. Swipe to Pay feature allows for effortless payments to be made
7. Ability to instantly save a screenshot in your photos of your payment confirmation
Thank you for using the Toyota Financial Services App! The latest version includes:
Minor bug fixes and enhancements
Your feedback helps us improve your experience through ongoing updates. Let us know what you think by writing a review.
Ratings and Reviews
I love the new TFS app setup. HOWEVER!!!
I love the new TFS app setup. HOWEVER!!! The app has so many glitches. They go as follows:
• I can’t press the back button when I enter into a new section of the app. For example when I click to see my transactions or statements or to look at my banking info I can’t go back to the main page. EVERY TIME I have to close the app and religiously into get to a new section. It’s VERY FRUSTRATING!!!
•I also miss the fact that it used to ask for my social before payment. Why did you remove that feature? It made me feel safe and secure that no one could access my account without personal info. Putting in ones info was a standard requirement needed to access or pay a bill in anyone’s account.
•It also paid a bill from an account I did not authorize and an account that I no longer have. When I looked into it, I notice that there was another account I no longer have as well. I have no idea how it managed to retain 2 old accounts I had removed already in the old app.
•Also, EVERY TIME I log in it asks me about a previous car I no longer have. It keeps asking me if I want to add it to my profile. There should be an option to never see that option again. It’s getting ANNOYING!
•The only good thing about this app is that it looks modernized.
Please fix these issues. Thank you.
The new update needs to be fixed.
A lot of people have complained about the app but it generally does not cause me issues. However, after updating the app yesterday I have had issues posting my payments, ensuring the transactions are processed the same day, and setting up recurring payments. My payments are always due on the first of each month and yesterday the app consistently froze, transactions were posting for the next day (not the current day) and when I tried to set up recurring payments it did not set up the payments until next month. I’ve had to cancel and attempt to re-post transactions which I’m glad I noticed today because my account says past due. I have never been late so this is slightly frustrating since the issues stem from the app. Every time I try to review my transactions it either says I have no transactions, or that I have three transactions from the first to post on the 2nd (one canceled) and then it freezes. Please update this for bugs as I was excited since I really do enjoy the new interface.
UPDATE: Now I am charged TWICE. I went from no transactions to two transactions. It makes no sense. Thank God I can afford two transactions because someone else may not be as fortunate and would have to call their bank to cancel. Please fix the payment options.
Not Up To Today’s Standards - Updated
Poor quality app. No automatic payment option. Just a way to send yourself a one time email reminder...Seriously? Might as well use the Reminders app on your phone. No way to make more than your minimum payment- any more you put down just feeds forward to your next payment/s. They want you to call and wait on hold for a “principle reduction payment”, and this is obviously to chill you into paying as much interest as possible. Love my Toyota but TFS and this app are a joke— close to a scam.
Update: updated to four stars thanks to some serious improvements in recent updates. You can finally set up recurring payments! App is generally much better and more modern. I think making principle reductions could be more accessible, maybe with an easy way to see how that could affect interest payments. FS will make plenty of money, so they shouldn’t worry about an app that helps people. Any extra payment still goes towards your monthly bills. Improve on that and maybe it would be five stars.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TOYOTA MOTOR CREDIT CORPORATION
- 53.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Toyota Motor Credit Corporation