Welcome to NDDOT’s mobile Travel Information (511) App – ND Roads. The App is intended for use by mobile devices to view information that is relevant to the traveling public. The App allows you to access this information in both a map and text view. For a quick overview of the road conditions within North Dakota select one of the pre-determined map/text views for information that you are interested in. Advanced options will allow users to add/remove map layers, save Favorites, identify features, and select Common Routes. Please note that the ND Roads App is not to be used while driving.
* View predefined Maps
* Travel Messages
* Weather cameras with multiple views
* Ability to add/remove map layers as needed
* Ability to save map view and extent
* Ability to save favorite cameras
* Access conditions/cameras along a common route
* Simple text versions
- Don't display old messages during startup
- Restore full header bar on iPhone X
- Improve app navigation
- Reorder map popup results to show important info first
Ratings and Reviews
Be nice to get an iPhone notification when road opens up.
Not working with iPhone XR
No maps will load with my iPhone XR but will load on my wife’s iPhone 8. I can just check the website and remove the app.
- North Dakota Dept. of Transportation
- 7.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 North Dakota Dept. of Transportation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.