Read and share your favorite websites and blogs with an amazing newspaper-like layout.
• All of your news, blogs and RSS feeds in one free reader app!
• Sync with Feedly or Newsify or use without an account and sync with iCloud
• Multiple article list layouts: Split View, Newspaper View, Table View (thumbnails displayed when available)
• Offline reading including image caching
• Unread articles widget
• View and save images by tapping-and-holding image
• Night mode (automatic/manual, enabled in settings)
• Themes (light, sepia, gray, dark)
• Full-text view
• Article search (scroll down subscription list for search bar)
• Multiple accounts
• Show only unread folders/subscriptions or all
• Show all articles or just unread
• Sort by newest or oldest first
• Mark previous & all as read
• Right-click to mark read, toggle starred and send to share services
• Option to mark read while scrolling (enable in settings)
• Fully customizable sync
• Add and edit subscriptions
• Add custom feed URLs (enter URLs in feed search box)
• Share articles with many popular services: Twitter, Evernote, Instapaper, LinkedIn, Pinboard, Pocket and Tumblr
• Email articles or links, copy links or open the original web page in the app or in your default browser
• Browse individual subscriptions contained in a folder (click gray circle icon on right side of folder entry)
GET MORE WITH NEWSIFY PREMIUM
Newsify is free to download and use. Newsify Premium unlocks these amazing features. Try it free for 7 days!
• Unlimited Access: Read unlimited articles in Newsify for Mac and Web (10/day free)
• Automatic Full Text: Get full text automatically for most partial feeds and save for offline reading
• More Images: Get more high-res images for feeds with small or no images
• Search Full Text: Search the full text of partial feeds not just the preview
• Priority Support: Be first in line to get all of your questions answered
• Remove Ads on iPhone and iPad: Enjoy your list of articles with no ads
• Newsify Account Plus: Add mute filters, get new items up to 10x faster and keep more feed history.
– To start your trial: Select Premium in settings and click "Try It Free"
Newsify Premium is $2.99 USD per month or $29.99 USD per year and may vary depending on your location. If you choose to purchase Newsify Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Any free trial period remaining will be forfeited when purchasing Newsify Premium.
• Added native Apple Silicon support
• Additional bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The best w/ plenty of customization
Ive used Newsify for at least 10 years and it has withstood the test of time. The developer has continually kept the app updated for changes to iOS when they occur and hasn’t changed what isn’t broken. RSS is supposed to be “Really Simple” but other apps I’ve tried are either over engineered or don’t work at all, especially if you’re monitoring many feeds.
The app fits my needs particularlywell, especially the embedded Safari browser for reading which avoids switching apps and the best reason is your ad blockers is respected.
Improvements I’d like to see: add TheOldReader as a source and increase beyond the 20K article limit. But only if it works. Other developers have no problem taking your money but sadly underdeliver.
I’ve only paid for this app one time and would support a subscription model if that’s what the developer needs to ensure long term sustainability.
The Last (Best) RSS Reader I'm Likely To Use
I've been through a lot of IOS news reader apps. Many of them had outstanding features, but none brought so many together as does Newsify. Great look, system of viewing articles (and a choice of preference there), saving, and sharing. I cannot imagine any RSS reader improving on what this app delivers, and so I'm putting this quest to bed.
I can add, through my own experience, a report on support. I was having a problem with one aspect of the app that would have been quickly and easily corrected in settings, had I not repeatedly overlooked the toggle. Through support services contact, the developer patiently pinpointed the source of my issue, and clearly supplied the remedy. So, I can attest to Newsify's stellar customer support.
I’m trying to find a new app to use as I don’t like the old one I have used for 5 plus years. I have found a pretty big issue that will have me stop using this app very quickly. I have found the last two times I have used the app when I go into an article the arrow and all the other buttons disappear. No matter what I do tapping scrolling they don’t come back. I don’t want to have to scroll down every story. In order for them to come back I have to force close the app and reopen it. It’s a pretty big and bad issue.
The previous news app/ rss reader app I was using I really started to dislike after years of using it. I have tried to find a replacement but after using this app for not even half a day I will be going back to the old one. It could be I’m so used to the other one since I have been using it everyday for 5 plus years. The above issue is a huge problem but just other small things make this app a no.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. You may want to try enabling the Disable Full Screen setting under Article Browser in the app settings to see if that helps. Send a message at newsify.co/support for more help.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ben Alexander
- 11.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2012-2022 Ben Alexander
- In-App Purchases
- Newsify Premium $2.99
- Remove Ads $2.99
- Newsify Premium $29.99
- Newsify Premium (1 month) $2.99
- Newsify Premium (1 year) $29.99
- Newsify Premium (3 months) $8.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.