Movement. Mindfulness. Nutrition. Rest. Connection.
Move with the Nike community and build a life well-lived with the support of trusted trainers, coaches, instructors and experts. Wellness tips, at-home workouts, and tools to support your physical and mental wellbeing help you progress toward your holistic fitness goals. Guided meditations, fitness workouts, healthy recipes and more. Discover wellness with NTC today — your way.
Move With Us
Strengthen your body and mind with free workouts and wellness guidance from your favorite trainers, athletes and experts — cardio, strength, conditioning, yoga, mindfulness and more.
Build healthy habits with goal-setting tools and move in all the ways that make you feel good with the Nike Well Collective. From workout programs and bodyweight fitness to holistic training and mindset tips — discover a fitness app built for where you’re at.
Wellness, in every form:
• HOME WORKOUTS: Big Workouts for Small Spaces
• TOTAL-BODY FITNESS: Exercises for Arms, Shoulders, Glutes & Legs
• YOGA: Essential Yoga Flows
• MINDFULNESS: Ground Yourself with Movement
• NUTRITION: Maximize Results with Holistic Wellness
• HIGH-INTENSITY TRAINING: Quick Workouts in 20 Minutes or Less
• MEDITATIONS: Practice Appreciation
• ABS WORKOUT: Strength Training for Abs & Core
• ENDURANCE: Cardio Workouts for All Levels
HOME WORKOUTS FOR EVERY BODY: WORKOUT PROGRAMS OR QUICK VIDEOS
• Workouts for everyone – beginner workout to advanced, guided by Nike trainers, instructors, coaches and experts
• Cardio, strength training, HIT, yoga, and more – exercises available anytime, anywhere
• Workout Programs built to fit into your busy life and help you achieve your goals
• Workouts for every body part – arms, legs, core, and more
• Bodyweight workouts that require little to no equipment
• Fitness designed for all levels – explore workout programs for all, including yoga, strength and breathwork
NUTRITION & REST: MEDITATIONS, RECIPES & MORE
• Training and guidance, beyond the physical – Fitness motivation and healthy habit tips
• Nutrition – The well-lived life needs fuel, so we have real stories about real food
• Rest and recovery – Tips for rest to recharge and revitalize
• Wellness coach – Exercise tips with experts, for the body and mind
• NTC TV – Exercises for mindfulness, healthy recipes, and guided meditations in quick, easy videos**
• Strength training for the mind – Guided meditations, wellness Q&As and healthy cook-alongs for mindfulness
WORKOUTS ON DEMAND
• Workouts for all levels – work out the way you want with trainer-led Video On Demand workout classes*
• Workout videos for all disciplines – cardio, HIT training, yoga and more
• Premiere Workouts with special athlete and musical guests*
• Fitness app meets lifestyle with guidance and inspiration for everything you need – nutrition, connection, rest, and more
• Access to the Nike Well Collective – workouts and wellness tips for holistic guidance
Download NTC today.
APPLE WATCH SUPPORT
Focus more on your workout and less on your phone when you connect your Apple Watch with NTC. Easily advance to the next drill, pause, skip drills and more, all while monitoring your heart rate and calories right from your wrist.
ALL YOUR ACTIVITIES COUNT
Enter any other daily workouts in the Activity tab to keep an accurate account of your fitness journey. If you use the Nike Run Club app, your runs will be automatically recorded in your activity history.
Nike Training Club works with Apple Health to sync workouts and record heart-rate data.
Apple Music: used to access music library to play music during workouts.
*VOD (Video-On Demand) available in the US, UK, BR, JP, CN, FR, DE, RU, IT, ES, MX and KR.
**NTC Live currently available in the US, UK and select countries.
***NTC TV available only in the US.
Bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Getting in shape can be a challenge, so making exercise fun and engaging is crucial to staying on the right track. This Nike fitness app features a polished collection of visual workouts, hosted by celebrity athletes like Serena Williams. It’s equally effective at home or at the gym. While each lesson can be taken on its own, Nike Training Club also features monthlong structured programs that’ll help you achieve even better results.
Reviewing the prenatal & postnatal programs
I’ve been pregnant for nearly two years now (back to back kids…) and love how A. The app is free. Period. And B. The ladies coaching the prenatal/postnatal programs seem awesome to work with. I love how I don’t have to pay a cent to access the workout videos and the resources, and no ads either. The interface is seamless and easy to navigate. Nike does a great job recruiting other real moms and moms-to-be to show alternative poses/positions, and the coaches themselves are mothers too. I used to only want to work out for looks (in my 20s) but now as I’m in my 30s with one baby and another on the way, I am still doing what I can to maintain my fitness level to be strong and flexible and to also recover, especially with all the changes my body has been through and will continue to go through. With one C-section and a second surgery scheduled, my body will never go back to the way it was before and I have to learn to embrace that yet it’s still so important to stay active. Thank you, Nike, for representing true and real motherhood - without showing Instagram-like models with unrealistic expectations and bodies.
Also I follow the yoga programs and videos too. Love those as well.
I can’t say much for the other workout programs - I strive to slowly one day go back to those programs and workout routines.
WORSE UPDATE EVER!! Where are my workouts???!!
I went on the app today to do one of my favorite workouts MAX and Recover. It is now a class video format instead of individual exercises that you follow at your own pace. Why is that an upgrade? Videos aren’t as useful in hotel gyms and it is easier to swipe back and forth btw exercises. New update now only gives you two options whiteboard or class. I have used the app for years and had multiple workouts saved and now half are gone and the other half I have to watch a class instead of going at my own pace. Why is that an upgrade? When the app first came out you could do a program. You would pick a goal and it would recommend a program and then give you a six week list of workouts. It tracked progress and was awesome. I logged two years of workouts. Then for some reason the program feature was eliminated so you could still pick the workouts but not have a program. The only way to have a program was to do a whiteboard workout. Has anyone at Nike compared the two and actually asked users what they prefer. The whiteboards require you to leave your workout and go to a video to see the exercise. Your last two major updates over the last few years have actually decreased the value of the app. Pushing all users to video and eliminating self guided programs is a bummer. Half my saved workouts aren’t even available anymore. Did anyone ask the user/customer before making these changes?
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nike, Inc
- 226.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Apple Watch
- Requires watchOS 9.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2020 Nike, Inc.