The NoiseAware mobile app supports NoiseAware noise monitoring hardware, providing simple setup and quick access to noise levels and alerts at installed properties. The app pairs seamlessly with NoiseAware's online dashboard, so users can access data from any internet-connected device, any time.
• Easy guided setup for NoiseAware noise sensors
• Historical Noise Risk Score (NRS) graphs for each property
• Photographs of sensor installations for easier monitoring and support
• Customizable sensor thresholds and alert settings
• Push notifications for noise alerts and sensor disconnections
• Dashboard to monitor and resolve current noise issues
• Quick access to searchable lists of properties, sensors, and noise events
- Historical data and events list
- Occupancy events in events list
- Ability to select specific time range in both graph and events list view
- Occupancy Graph in Property Details
- Threshold visibility and editing
- Edit Property: Reset Thresholds
- Better NRS labels in graphs
- Multiple colors
- Alert highlights
- Property list: Filtering
- MAC Address selection with multiple outdoor sensors
- Add search to Add Sensor flow from the Settings menu
- Confirm Sensor screen display the sensor's MAC address
- Support sensor not found error after user has manually entered MAC address
- Add Sensor Photo: Skip button now works when "oops" error has been served
Ratings and Reviews
Great App, Better Product and Service
This is the best product for the money in the Vacation Rental Space. I’ve been a fan for years and now with the App it’s even easier to set up and manage my account. Seriously is NoiseAware an app developer or NoiseMonitoring device? You wouldn’t know from how easy it is to manage 50+ properties from one account with this new app.
I tested this on their lowest threshold of 10. Played music at 60-75 dB . A noise level that would clearly disturb your neighbors at night . I barely got a reading . I tested it while talking loudly on my phone , again no reading .
The wind continuously sets off the alarm on the patio . No way to tell if it’s the wind or the customer .
They said that it takes a few minutes to pick up a average reading and I gave it plenty of time . I called tech support and they said that maybe it wasn’t applicable to my needs . What a joke , My needs are the same as most vacation rental owners .
Party’s rarely happen , usually its guest talking too loudly outside late at night or screaming kids . This product will NOT help you . I’m on 7 acres and 400 ft from my closest neighbor and this won’t help me .
Maybe this is ok to alert you about a party or LOUD music. , but won’t help with kids screaming or loud laughing or even loud conversation among a couple people . I bought a large digital dB meter that guests can clearly see and police themselves . Most guests don’t want to be a problem . They just don’t realize how loud they’re being . The meter tells them .
If they want to truly help owners they need to reconfigure the algorithms .
Good luck .
A good idea, and I think one of the better options among poor ones.
2 Star Deduction: Sensors disconnect constantly. I mean at least once a week. For a local owner this is unacceptable. For a remote owner it’s a fatal flaw. Company seems to have spent more time on the algorithms for the NRS (Noise Risk Score) than on the stability of the hardware. Great they are thinking how to run well, but need to walk first.
1 Star Deduction: Tech support has been super friendly and willing to help, which I appreciate. HOWEVER, they are not available on weekends and holidays…you know, those busiest times for short term rentals. I want to ask, “Don’t you realize what industry you are trying to support?” For any subscription service impacting revenue business, 24/7 tech support is table stakes.
Dear Noise Aware: Please pull up a seat, we’ve been waiting for you all weekend. Our HOA Board would like a word…
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sigh LLC
- 51.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- ©2018-2022 NoiseAware, Inc