WHY NORTON SCREEN CARE?
• REPAIR WHEN YOU WANT*, WHERE YOU WANT
No need to mail in your phone or ask for pre-approval to make a repair. Repair your cracked screen at a shop of your choice, whenever it’s convenient for you.*
• SUBMIT YOUR CLAIM HASSLE-FREE
Our Norton Device Care app makes submitting a claim easy. Simply upload your cracked screen repair receipt to make your claim. Track your claim status and share where to mail your check, all through the easy-to-use Norton Device Care app.
• NO EXTRA COST FOR OUR LOYAL MEMBERS*
A Protection Plan for one mobile phone screen included at no extra cost when you auto-renew your qualifying subscription.
Norton Screen Care is part of the Norton Device Care app. Download the Norton Device Care app on the phone that you want screen protection for.
* SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS
• As long as you are enrolled in a qualifying auto-renewing subscription, the Protection Plan (“The Plan”) is provided at no cost to you for a single device and protects against one covered Failure during the term of your subscription. This loyalty offer may be changed or removed at any time.
• You must download the app and register a single device to The Plan within your qualifying subscription term, and at least 60 days prior to the term’s end. Coverage is subject to a 30 day waiting period.
• The Plan coverage is provided by Northcoast Warranty Services, Inc. and will reimburse the cost of repair for registered device screen in the event of a covered Failure. This is not an insurance policy. The Plan specifically excludes coverage for loss, theft, vandalism, water damage (please see complete Norton Screen Care Protection Plan for coverage information and exclusions). The Plan is not available or valid in Florida and Wyoming.
** Reimbursement of one covered Failure for up to $100, after $25 deductible has been applied to the original claim amount.
We are continuing to add new features and make improvements to the Norton Device Care app to make protecting your devices easier than ever. If you have any app feedback or suggestions, please send it to email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
This product is fraud
Norton sends you an email stating you have this protection as a part of your sub... when you log in on the app it states your subscription is not eligible for the protection and refuses you. I’m not sure what sub is eligible seeing as I have the top level sub with auto-renewal that just renewed... and has been auto renewing for 5 years. As far as the “loyal customer” part of the email offer for this feature, I’ve been one for 15 years. What’s crock of ****.
Developer Response ,
Hi There, I really sorry you feel that you. We would like to like to discuss this subscription issue with you and get this sorted. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details. We will look into it for you. Thanks!
Unable to activate
After downloading, there were too many bugs and error messages to activate. It asked for my product key even after secure double authenticated login. Then it seemed unable to connect to the internet (all other apps working fine). Then after finding the right key, it gave another “bad request” error message. This happened on two separate attempts weeks apart. I give up.
Developer Response ,
I am really sorry that you're going through this. Did you try activating from a different network? Please send us an email to email@example.com with more details about this. We will help you to get this sorted. Thanks!
Misleading and useless
Norton sent me emails and several notifications from the Norton app on my computer stating that this service is part of my subscription. I downloaded and installed the app from the Apple Store to check it out. When I log in, I am greeted with a notice that says: “Sorry your device is not eligible for this offer.” This is false advertising.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.