Designed with today’s workplace demands in mind, NOVAtime’s Mobility Suite offers true Workforce Management / Time and Attendance functionality on the go. Whether you are a remote employee or a manager supervising a team of employees in the field, NOVAmobile offers flexibility that allows you to accomplish critical workforce management tasks when and where needed.
Powered by NOVAtime’s industry-leading SaaS solution, the NOVAmobile application incorporates many of the latest NOVAtime 5000 features to transcend typical Time and Attendance. From an HR, Payroll, and Accounting perspective, NOVAtime is a strategic part of the daily management of your company.
Additionally, the intuitive interface minimizes the learning curve and puts the power of data in your hands immediately. NOVAmobile offers easy configuration and installation, while also providing secure access to authorized users only. For large organizations and those supporting BYOD policies, general validation procedures further streamline app deployment.
Key employee features:
- Clock in/out
- Perform job/project transfers
- Review/submit timesheets
- View current and upcoming work schedules
- View accrual balances
- Request sick leave, vacation, etc.
- View time-off requests
- Submit expense reports
- View and edit employee profile
Key supervisor features:
- Review/manage timesheets (add/edit/delete time)
- Approve timesheets
- Submit team punches/transfers
- Build teams on the go
- Review/approve time-off requests
- Enable geo-fencing auto-transfer and lockout capability
- Offline punching to support transactions in remote areas (data synchronizes once network is connected)
- Duel supervisor/employee functionality to allow users to toggle seamlessly between roles
- GPS capture upon punch transactions to accurately track work locations
1. Server configuration is required for app usage.
2. To access app features, your employer/organization must be an existing client using the NOVAtime 5000 Workforce Management SaaS solution.
3. Contact your system administrator or an authorized reseller to configure app access on your device.
Disclaimers: NOVAmobile is designed and built for iOS devices.
1. Use of the NOVAmobile app requires data usage, subject to additional charges. Data charges will depend on the mobile phone service provider and actual usage patterns.
2. This app collects and transmits (or allows the transmission of) geolocation information to the NOVAtime Workforce Management solution. The app accesses geolocation information for the sole purpose of recording the location of employee time punches to allow supervisors/managers to verify permissible work premises. The app saves geolocation information within separate electronic timesheets for each employee. GPS data capture requires employee (app user) authorization. Location information will not be collected if GPS is not authorized.
3. The app transmits geolocation information only to the NOVAtime database of the client company with which an employee is associated. Geolocation information collected by the app is the property of the client and may be used and shared at the client’s discretion. NOVAtime is not responsible for the client’s release of geolocation information.
4. GPS location accuracy depends on physical location, signal strength, and the mobile phone service provider. NOVAtime cannot guarantee the capture of exact locations.
•New Home page with pay period summary, accrual balance, and last paycheck information
•New navigation menu
•Support the pay code override for punch function keys
•Adding view paycheck feature for NOVAtime clients with Ascentis payroll
Ratings and Reviews
Form and function both need work
The app allows a user the barebones functionality of punching in and out and checking a time sheet, but it does it slowly and without style.
Each time punch is at least 4 clicks and takes a good 20-30 seconds to load, and the UI looks is akin to the program design in Windows 95.
I am giving it two stars because it does what it’s supposed to do (most of the time), but there is huge opportunity in both function and form.
Easy to use; love the geo-fenced punch lock out
Our time clock employees can see their work hours and submit their timesheet. Our salary employees can input and submit their project hours for the entire pay cycle. A small number of remote employees can only clock in from their mobile app with geo location data linked to their time punches. All our employees are able to submit PTO requests from their mobile phones.
All our supervisors can fix missed punches and approve timesheets and PTO requests.
The price is right - a free app! We just needed our system admin to enable the features for each selected group of employees and supervisors.
I checked the update history and noticed that NOVAtime Technology updated this app 8 times over the past 6 months. It seems like they are making a greater and greater investment in engineering, and the app is constantly getting better and better. Even though thousands of employees use the app and like it, I would guess that most of them are not inclined to interrupt their workday to write a positive review.
- NOVAtime Technology, Inc.
- 169.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © NOVAtime Technology, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.