Put everything you need to know about your trip to Universal Studios Hollywood in the palm of your hand. Download the official Theme Park app for free!
It’s the easy way to:
• Purchase select single and multi-day Theme Park tickets in the app.
• Check ride, show and attraction wait times at home, on the go or in the park.
• Customize your park experience using the itinerary, filtered lists and the map to plan your day.
• Set ride wait time and show time alerts to make the most of your time in the park.
• Stay up-to-date with in-park notifications and news about upcoming special events.
• Share your Universal Studios Hollywood experience on Facebook and Twitter.
• Explore the park using the detailed map view.
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.nbcuniversal.com/privacy/notrtoo?intake=Universal_Studios_Hollywood
CA Notice: https://www.nbcuniversal.com/privacy/california-consumer-privacy-act?intake=Universal_Studios_Hollywood
We’ve continued working hard on The Official Universal Studios Hollywood Resort App.
Here’s what’s new in this release:
• Universal Studios Hollywood Account – Create an account to log in to the mobile app and website. Keep all your information in one place! Manage your tickets, communication preferences, addresses and account information.
• Mobile Wallet – When logged in to an account, you can link your Universal Studios Hollywood tickets and use your mobile ticket to get into the park.
• Universal Studios Hollywood Account Dashboard – View all of your items in one place. Access your wallet, account information, itineraries and more.
Have feedback, or need some help? Send us a tweet using the hashtag #AskUniversal
Ratings and Reviews
Universal Studios Hollywood App Review
This app is very easy to use. Up to date showtimes, has an alarm for you to use to set a set a reminder to start walking to the show 20 or 15 minutes prior to the showtime. You can also set an alarm for when a ride wait time dips to your desired wait time. Jurassic World and Harry Potter and The Forbidden Journey can have a wait time in the 90 minutes range so just set an alarm for when the wait time goes down to 30. This app is very helpful. As a platinum pass holder, it helps me plan my day accordingly without having to wait for hours and hours for a ride because the app will tell me when it dips down to 20 minutes from a 110 minute wait. If you’re a pass holder or just going for the day, use this app! I know you will find this app helpful! (it also has the tour times for Mandarin and Spanish)
Silver season pass family experience 2018
We love Universal. But there have been a few things mags that were inconvenient about the passes.
It has been somewhat of an inconvenience to schedule at times with black out dates. Particularly having all of July and half of August blocked out. (My only summer vacation time.) and now with 3 Saturday’s in October blocked out when we really wanted to add horror night. Only other difficulty is my size. I’m a large woman and there are 3-4 rides I can’t ride including the 3 new rides in The Harry Potter area. Being new it would have been nice to consider larger people. And it’s a bit embarrassing to try your sample seats right out on display for everyone to watch you fail at closing the security bars. I understand you want people to see so they don’t waste their time in line, but there could be an example and perhaps have the actual practice seat around a screen of some sort. It’s a bit humiliating and shamming.
Always more, more, more.
As a fan I extremely enjoy the sight every time I visit. Adding sounds if possible would be great. Especially when the opening the app and the Universal logo appears. Add the theme song, That would be epic. Or click on a ride wait time and hear sound or characters from the ride, restaurant, etc.
Side note. I would love Universal to give up marvel, simpsons etc for more universal themed rides/areas. Bring back E.T. Or Back to the Future. Have a whole land dedicated to Jurassic world or Universal monsters. Or other great Universal themed areas. But that’s just me. Thanks for providing a great app. The app definitely helps in planning out a trip to Universal Studios. Either a year in advance or the day of. Well done.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- 109.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 NBCUniversal Media, LLC.