One app for all members - Securely and safely check balances, transfer funds, view transactions and more anywhere, anytime.
With OnPoint Mobile you can:
• Sign in securely with Touch ID and Face ID (on supported devices).
• Manage your bills and pay almost anyone, schedule recurring bill payments and receive eBills.
• Send money to anyone in the U.S. with a phone number or email address.
• Send a domestic wire transfer.
• Transfer funds between your OnPoint accounts and your accounts at other financial institutions.
• Set travel notifications for your OnPoint debit or credit cards.
• Freeze your OnPoint credit card (for peace of mind or if lost or misplaced).
• Deposit checks without the need to visit a branch or ATM.
• View cleared check images and mobile deposit check images.
• Customize account names, preferences, and alerts.
• Search transactions to quickly and easily find a specific transaction without endless scrolling.
• View eStatements.
Additionally, business members can:
• Add entitled users and set and control their access rights and limits.
• Generate ACH payments, such as payroll. (ACH Agreement required prior to using ACH payment services.)
The OnPoint Mobile App now supports Multitasking on iPadOS devices. Users can use Slide Over or Split View to view multiple apps at once. To learn more about this feature, visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207582. This update also includes general bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve been using OnPoint’s online banking for a while and feel like the mobile app has finally caught up with other financial apps in terms of convenience and usability. It doesn’t have all the same functionality as desktop access (ordering checks, viewing certain tools, etc.), but it has DEFINITELY improved over the last couple of years.
I used to get locked out of my online banking frequently (switching between mobile and desktop access would set off some sort of internal alarm 😒) and then have to go to a branch to reset my account, BUT that hasn’t happened since they updated the security protocols (coincidentally around the time it became possible to use a fingerprint for login). So I can definitely say (with some relief) that the app has become much, much more convenient to use than ever (believe me when I say it would have been 2–3 stars a couple of years ago!).
I’ll happily upgrade my review to five stars just as soon as it has more of the same account tools as the desktop version.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for leaving your detailed review and feedback! We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the updates.
Great but needs a little work
The app is great for mostly everything you need to do. Check accounts, make transfers, deposit, make payments on other accounts or loans.
I would like to see a couple more options. On other banking apps I have been able to preview certain account balances without logging in, like how much my credit cards has on it for example, and I really liked that feature.
One thing that has really irritated me about this app- not sure if it was a glitch or what but it doesn’t always update with the current balance of accounts. I have one account where I use it as a weekly allowance as part of my budgeting, so I check it all the time and it didn’t update once for 4 days. Thinking I still has money in the account I kept spending and it over drafted me! Even after that happened it still didn’t update until I logged onto a computer THEN it updated on my phone. Besides that I think it’s great
I have banked with OnPoint for many years now, and I must say the current version of their banking app is great! A huge improvement from the original version.
I ended up banking at a different local credit union for a year or two recently, and upon returning to OnPoint they had rolled out the new version of their banking app which made all the difference to me. Much more user friendly and smoother operating patterns. The only improvement I could see being necessary is more consistent account linking. If I have need to link an application to my banking data through OnPoint I almost always have to call and confirm. Other than that I have no qualms.
- OnPoint Community Credit Union
- 48.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © OnPoint Community Credit Union
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.