One app for all members - Securely and safely check balances, transfer funds, view transactions and more anywhere, anytime.
With OnPoint Mobile you can:
• Sign in securely with Touch ID and Face ID (on supported devices).
• Manage your bills and pay almost anyone, schedule recurring bill payments and receive eBills.
• Send money to anyone in the U.S. with a phone number or email address.
• Send a domestic wire transfer.
• Transfer funds between your OnPoint accounts and your accounts at other financial institutions.
• Set travel notifications for your OnPoint debit or credit cards.
• Freeze your OnPoint credit card (for peace of mind or if lost or misplaced).
• Deposit checks without the need to visit a branch or ATM.
• View cleared check images and mobile deposit check images.
• Customize account names, preferences, and alerts.
• Search transactions to quickly and easily find a specific transaction without endless scrolling.
• View eStatements.
Additionally, business members can:
• Add entitled users and set and control their access rights and limits.
• Generate ACH payments, such as payroll. (ACH Agreement required prior to using ACH payment services.)
We're continually working to optimize your mobile banking experience. This update includes improvements and general bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Ease of a wide range of user friendly and function applications.
Excellent overall online ease of use. Straight forward with broad and thorough integration of my various OnPoint, online accounts and other bank ledgers transferring smoothly from my multiple checking accounts I have withOnPoint and transfer to QuickBooks for reconciliations and accounting ledger category organization. Some features are a little hard to find initially, but they work well once identified. Your customer service on the phone is also very helpful excellent and you’re always able to help rectify any concerns I have. The waiting time on hold is never more then 5 minutes. Thank you for providing a great and easy to use excellent mobile deposit feature that works well for mobile deposits and saves more time and makes my life more efficient! The categories that are auto generated for each of the checks is often not correct and it seems like certain categories aren’t specific enough. I think there is no set up in the options to add any new category you want.
Since I was introduced to the app i was continually having questions. Not that the app was hard to navigate because the drop menu and access to all my accounts are easy.
Linking external accounts took a phone call to Onpoint but was also a straight forward process. I spoke to Gina Marlo who helped me understand and complete the connection. She was very helpful and excited to take me step by step. This makes me want to bank with only Onpoint and I look forward to doing so in the many years to come.
The app is so convenient and this helps me day to day be stress free. I’m able to see everything done on my account and maneuver where I want, how I want, when I want to keep my credit score high.
I’m very happy with Onpoint and there employees.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your detailed review and being an OnPoint member!
Default mobile deposit settings
It would be great if there was an option to change default settings for mobile deposit. The first time I used it was a rarely used category of child support, into my personal account. Now every time I deposit a check via the mobile option, which is often, it is automatically categorized as “child support”. This happens in my business account as well even though I never put “child support” checks in that account. It’s annoying to have to change it every time. At least let me default to “mobile deposit” or “uncategorized”. I’ve discussed this issue with tellers and managers since the inception of mobile deposit. Please change the coding for this. Thank you.
The default on the mobile bill pay app is tricky too because it automatically defaults to my business payroll account and this account is never used to pay bills. I’ve been caught with insufficient funds several times for thinking the the mobile would default to the account I use for that specific bill.
Otherwise, the app is fantastic. I like the security of OnPoint CU very much. The app is easy to use.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- OnPoint Community Credit Union
- 44 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © OnPoint Community Credit Union