The OOLER app is designed to work seamlessly with the OOLER Control Unit.
OOLER, made by Kryo Inc. and the minds behind the chiliPAD, is the most advanced of its kind to address the frequently overlooked but crucial sleep factor: temperature. OOLER is our most luxurious sleep system, which adjusts your sleeping surface temperature from 55-110°F (13-43°C).
Control Your Sleep Temperature
- Increase or decrease your mattress temperature to your desired level
- Select your sleep temperature from 55°-110°F (13°-43°C)
Set Personalized Sleep Schedules
- Enjoy temperature perfection all night long
- Set multiple sleep temperatures for the night or week ahead
- Set temperature variations to fall asleep warm and stay asleep cold or anywhere in-between
Improve your Evening & Morning Routine
- Set bedtime reminders to improve your bedtime consistency
- Use the Warm Awake feature as alarm clock replacement. Enjoy waking up with a gentle warming of the mattress temperature to trigger your body’s natural wake response
- Set your desired noise level with Silent, Regular and Boost fan speed modes
- Receive a low water notification when you need to add more water to your Control Unit
Finally, sleep as nature intended with OOLER. Learn more and get yours at chilitechnology.com.
Nothing new, just some routine bug fixes and performance enhancements.
//Have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on twitter @chilisleep
//Find us on Instagram and Facebook @chilisleep
//Tag us in your pictures and share the Zzz’s
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The equipment/hardware is fantastic when it works as marketed. I owned the Chilipad and then upgraded to Ooler when released. I’ve had consisten app connection problems and sleep schedule issues. Presently, my system no longer recognizes the sleep schedule and I can only manually turn on and off. My husbands system no longer connects via app. Issues happen with a fair amount of regularity - - which is far too often for a system that should otherwise run automatically except for the occasional maintenance. Speaking of which, I never get notice of low water level. This is something I have to check manually. Being in the health field, this is a product I want to highly recommend...but can’t for the above reasons. I do truly hope these issues get resolved. It’s an expensive piece of technology.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback, though we're sorry you're having issues. We'd be happy to assist you with this. We'd suggest reinstalling the OOLER application on your mobile phone, and reconnecting your mobile phone to your OOLER. Please follow the steps below to connect with our Customer Service Team, this will help us resolve any problem you may be having.
Please reach out to our customer service team about this via the app by going to Settings > OOLER Support and creating a new ticket, they will get you taken care of, and back to catching some zzz!
App needs a lot of work
The ooler is a decent system that is only marred by a poor quality app. The UI bugs are getting better but the sleep schedule is still very hit or miss since the last update. I now have to go manually turn on or off the device a few nights a week despite having a schedule set for every day.
Requiring a login to even use the app was a business decision that needs to be rethought. The app and device should continue to function even if Kryo Inc moves on and shuts down the servers that support the app someday but it is currently designed to not do that.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. Sleep Rating has already been removed on the most recent app update. The remainder of your feedback will be passed on to our product team.
Worst App I have
1. My sleep schedules get randomly deleted.
2. Often when I try to adjust the temperature on a sleep schedule, I get a message saying the time isn’t in the sleep range when it clearly is. (3am adjustment in a 10pm-8am schedule.)
3. When traveling with my ooler, good luck getting the Bluetooth to connect and actually run the schedule.
The pad itself seems to be fine although I would prefer more tubes closer together but the app is clearly not up to the standards one should expect with an $800 purchase.
UPDATE: August 2020
I am downgrading my stars to 1. I have even more issues with the app after 7 months than in the beginning. Now, my sleep schedules get deleted and then, magically, all of them or 1 of them - reappear on some random day. I have the bed time alerts turned off but I still get them. My Ooler has been shutting off in the middle of a sleep schedule and then kicking back on after a few minutes. 🤷🏻♀️ None of my issues have been resolved. I get emails from the developers asking for more info and when I give it, I get cut-and-pasted answers that don’t even apply to my issues. This buggy app is still not functioning correctly and I see no moves to fix it by the developers. Therefore, it gets 1 star. But that’s only because I can’t give it 0 stars.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we’d like to learn more about your schedule deletion issue and help with the other items. Please reach out to us via email@example.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.