Opsgenie is a modern incident management platform for operating always-on services, empowering Dev & Ops teams to plan for service disruptions and stay in control during incidents. The Opsgenie Application for iOS delivers the power of the solution to your mobile devices. You can receive push notifications when alerts and incidents arise, take action directly from the application, understand the status of all known issues and manage your on-call responsibilities.
Opsgenie for iOS is free for all Opsgenie customers and requires a subscription to Opsgenie service. Your Opsgenie administrator will send an invite via email for you to create an account. Once your account is created, you can log in to Opsgenie service from the iOS app with your Opsgenie username and password.
You can view additional documentation at http://www.opsgenie.com/docs/dashboard/ios-app
* Customizable dashboards for responding to alerts and incidents faster
* Ability to create alerts and incidents with ease
* Easy access and response to alerts and incidents (Acknowledge, Close, Escalate to Next, Take Ownership, Snooze and many more)
* Ability to execute custom actions on alerts and incidents (i.e ping, restart server, …)
* Opsgenie-hosted audio & video conferencing (Incident Command Center) to effectively collaborate during incidents
* Service Catalogs to identify and manage service units
* Ability to track each service’s status via dedicated status pages
* Ability to define & add responders and/or stakeholders to incidents
* Ability to select multiple alerts/incidents and execute an action for all
* Alert/Incident list pages supporting native swipe gestures for actions
* Ability to save and reuse the searches previously defined in order to filter alerts and incidents
* Who Is On-Call page which enables viewing all schedules and active rotations of the moment
* User Directory that enables accessing all users and their contact information
* Ability to easily contact users via phone call, SMS, email, and Skype
* Ability to mute/unmute notifications
* Ability to enable/disable notification preferences, notification rules and contact methods
- We improved the incident creation modal for a better experience during the downtime.
- Slack channel link is now available on the incident detail.
- You can check the linked JSW issues and JSD requests on the incident details. Also, you can link more issues and requests from the mobile app.
- Incident and impact durations can be seen and updated from the mobile app.
- All impacted services are now available on the incident detail. You can easily update the impacted services list.
- Incident status update page is ready for mobile: You can see the latest progress about the incident and send the updates easily.
- Overall look & feel changes on the incident details.
- Lastly: Performance improvements and bug fixes!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Volume on alert needs improvement
The ringer volume should be the control for alarms. This is my #1 complaint about this app and I’m not sure how this hadn’t been addressed. If I turn my volume down during the day and go to bed without remembering to crank it up to max I miss alarms. Basically makes the alarm system worthless. And I don’t want my app volume on everything else on max 24 hours a day just to support OpsGenie. Please change alarms to use ringer volume instead of phone volume. Thanks for your consideration.
It works, but is frustrating to use
The apps aims to be simple and elegant, and it is in some ways, but can be frustrating to use. For example:
1. After acknowledging an alert, a pop up panel appears at the bottom of the screen telling you it was acknowledged. While it is up, you can’t swipe to acknowledge another alert. You have to touch the screen to make it go away first.
2. When you choose to close an alert, you are asked to confirm closing it. This is frustrating and in the way.
3. They took away they option to touch Ack after swiping an alert. Now you have to touch a more button and then touch ack.
Just from a general perspective, before the latest update, the app already had these extra annoying steps in the way of quickly working with alerts. After the update, it’s gotten even worse.
Just let us one touch to acknowledge and close and don’t throw up panels that tell us we just did what we thought we did. Make this app require the fewest touches possible to take care of multiple alerts quickly.
After all, we don’t actually want to be using this app. We wished we never had to.
Change the alert tone
It is really annoying that the App’s alert is the iPhone’s default alert. Most of the apps use this one and alert of them makes you look at your phone. Change the alert tone. It is easy!
- iFountain LLC
- 84.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Opsgenie, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.