Ovulation Calculator (OC) helps couples conceive up to 3x faster than the national average. When you're trying to get pregnant you need to know when you're most fertile and when to have sex! OC calculates your two most fertile days each cycle by analyzing your unique menstrual cycle, health and lifestyle data.
Ovulation Calculator also provides a huge amount of fertility knowledge through our education portal. As well as access to an online-support network of thousands of other women trying to conceive.
The Ovulation Calculator app is free to download and use.
- Cycle Data Analysis Driven Predictions
- Ovulation Calculator
- Ovulation Calendar
- Cycle Overview At A Glance
- Fertile Window and Conception Odds Viewer
- Fertility & BBT Chart
- Cycle Reports
- Daily Insights
- Fertility Knowledge
- Fertility Tips, Alerts & Reminders
- Easy Cycle Data Logging
- Fast Period Logging
SEE WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT OC:
• "This was the most helpful App. It has all the information you need plus it helps work for your personal needs when trying for a baby." by Drhbzgjxs
• "So in depth and helpful, you can do as much or as little as you want to track your cycles and it will help you predict them. I also love the forums, women are so helpful and supportive!! Thank you for making this website and app!!!!" by Dontlikehardlyworkingverymuch
• "Ive downloaded alot of ovulation tracking apps and am very picky with how I like to see the calendar days if my cycle and the data Ive logged--this app does that well, AND it provides alot of side information for free that really does seem personalized for me based in the info Ive entered. I used this tool from their website but am so glad they made it into an app finally! Thanks!!" by Ovulateismygame
Read more reviews here: https://www.reviews.io/company-reviews/store/ovulation-calculator
TRACK YOUR UNIQUE CYCLE:
- Daily progress log to record your daily signals such as BBT, cervical mucus, cervix position, OPK results, symptoms, mood and more.
- Period log to easily add your periods and flow type in one place.
- Fertility charting providing clues and insights into your cycle and fertility.
- Calendar view and cycle view of your phases, fertile window and ovulation.
Web: https://www.ovulationcalculator.comFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/ovulationcalculatordotcomTwitter: https://twitter.com/OvCalcGoogle+: https://plus.google.com/+Ovulationcalculatordotcom
Ovulation Calculator - Because Accuracy Matters
Just some behind scenes improvements.
Thank you for using OC!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This was the second app I downloaded soon as I had the paraguard Iud removed in Nov 2016 (after having it in for 6 years we decided to add to our family) We already had 2 girls so we really hoped for a boy. This app not only tracks and helps you conceive but it also tells you which days you are likely to conceive a boy or a girl based off of your tracked periods. The first conception app I downloaded didn’t help me succeed and I almost gave up when I didn’t get a positive pregnancy test the first month of trying ( I know it sounds dramatic looking back) so I downloaded this app the minute I got a bfn. This app literally taught me so much in so little time! I got a positive test the 1st month of trying with this app and I had sex on the days where I was likely to conceive a boy. Low and behold it actually worked 5 months later we found out we were officially pregnant with a boy. He is 7 months now and I couldn’t recommend this app more than enough for those of you trying. It is so helpful and useful especially in the community chats. I just now decided to re-download it because I really want to track my periods to prevent pregnancy the natural way since we do want to try for one last baby it is better to track your periods far more in advance as possible so I thought why not just track it on here instead of downloading a whole separate app that probably won’t benefit me in the long run. I know this app works and is accurate so I’m sticking to it.
This is I think the 2nd app I downloaded I downloaded like 5 apps but I love this one the most easy to read, more information very helpful. I downloaded it back in August 2019 but only kept it to track my cycle. My boyfriend and I said we wanted to have a baby and that we would try so we started in April 2020 and here it is May 2020 and I took a test yesterday May 6, 2020 a first response because I’ve been feeling strange and nauseous lately since I already have 2 kids I kinda know lol. Anyways my cycle is to be here Friday but I took a test and I’m preggo and I just took another at 12am and it’s still saying yes!! This app really is amazing thank you soooo much I’m Very happy for my new bundle of joy
Don’t give up 🦋
I’ve used this app for almost 3 years now, since the day we were hoping to conceive. It was helpful if you don’t know your cycles. I found my cycle to be a bit off from the regular (same thing evening month). My personal cycle would move around, some months early and other months it would be later. For someone who has a very regular cycle, this would be perfect. For someone who cycle changes not so much. I found myself many times thinking I was pregnant because of the info on the app. Only to find out that my (normal) changing crazy cycle and Mother Nature just wanted to be a week in a half late that month. So I got my hopes to high, just to be let down. Then after all these years trying to follow the app, I gave up and low and behold I got a positive pregnancy test. It is all in God’s timing, not ours. Just keep your faith. You wouldn’t have it on your heart so bad for him just not to give it to you. Be patient! When it’s your time, it’s your time and nothing can stop that! 💚 good luck to all you hoping to be moms soon.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ovulation Calculator Pty Ltd
- 30.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 Ovulation Calculator Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.