Ovulation Calculator (OC) helps couples conceive up to 3x faster than the national average. When you're trying to get pregnant you need to know when you're most fertile and when to have sex! OC calculates your two most fertile days each cycle by analyzing your unique menstrual cycle, health and lifestyle data.
Ovulation Calculator also provides a huge amount of fertility knowledge through our education portal. As well as access to an online-support network of thousands of other women trying to conceive.
The Ovulation Calculator app is free to download and use.
- Cycle Data Analysis Driven Predictions
- Ovulation Calculator
- Ovulation Calendar
- Cycle Overview At A Glance
- Fertile Window and Conception Odds Viewer
- Fertility & BBT Chart
- Cycle Reports
- Daily Insights
- Fertility Knowledge
- Fertility Tips, Alerts & Reminders
- Easy Cycle Data Logging
- Fast Period Logging
SEE WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT OC:
• "This was the most helpful App. It has all the information you need plus it helps work for your personal needs when trying for a baby." by Drhbzgjxs
• "So in depth and helpful, you can do as much or as little as you want to track your cycles and it will help you predict them. I also love the forums, women are so helpful and supportive!! Thank you for making this website and app!!!!" by Dontlikehardlyworkingverymuch
• "Ive downloaded alot of ovulation tracking apps and am very picky with how I like to see the calendar days if my cycle and the data Ive logged--this app does that well, AND it provides alot of side information for free that really does seem personalized for me based in the info Ive entered. I used this tool from their website but am so glad they made it into an app finally! Thanks!!" by Ovulateismygame
Read more reviews here: https://www.reviews.io/company-reviews/store/ovulation-calculator
TRACK YOUR UNIQUE CYCLE:
- Daily progress log to record your daily signals such as BBT, cervical mucus, cervix position, OPK results, symptoms, mood and more.
- Period log to easily add your periods and flow type in one place.
- Fertility charting providing clues and insights into your cycle and fertility.
- Calendar view and cycle view of your phases, fertile window and ovulation.
Web: https://www.ovulationcalculator.comFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/ovulationcalculatordotcomTwitter: https://twitter.com/OvCalcGoogle+: https://plus.google.com/+Ovulationcalculatordotcom
Ovulation Calculator - Because Accuracy Matters
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Just some behind scenes improvements.
Thank you for using OC!
Ratings and Reviews
This was the second app I downloaded soon as I had the paraguard Iud removed in Nov 2016 (after having it in for 6 years we decided to add to our family) We already had 2 girls so we really hoped for a boy. This app not only tracks and helps you conceive but it also tells you which days you are likely to conceive a boy or a girl based off of your tracked periods. The first conception app I downloaded didn’t help me succeed and I almost gave up when I didn’t get a positive pregnancy test the first month of trying ( I know it sounds dramatic looking back) so I downloaded this app the minute I got a bfn. This app literally taught me so much in so little time! I got a positive test the 1st month of trying with this app and I had sex on the days where I was likely to conceive a boy. Low and behold it actually worked 5 months later we found out we were officially pregnant with a boy. He is 7 months now and I couldn’t recommend this app more than enough for those of you trying. It is so helpful and useful especially in the community chats. I just now decided to re-download it because I really want to track my periods to prevent pregnancy the natural way since we do want to try for one last baby it is better to track your periods far more in advance as possible so I thought why not just track it on here instead of downloading a whole separate app that probably won’t benefit me in the long run. I know this app works and is accurate so I’m sticking to it.
Used for a month after 4 years of trying and I’m Pregnant!
I’ve been using the Apple health app and the flo tracker religiously for decades of tracking. I tried this app because I wanted to learn more about what happens with my body through the phases. I love that it teaches you so much! AND!!! It’s ovulation timeframe was like an entire week before my other apps told me. So as an experiment I went with this apps recommended times. In two months of using this I am pregnant and freaking out! It’s so unreal! I didn’t expect this to happen because I have PCOS, a tilted uterus, and I’m 28! I’ve also been taking Ovasitol from Therologix. High recommend if you have PCOS! Thank you thank you thank you to this app for starting our family!
So far (not) so good...
UPDATE: July 2018
So after using this app for a LONG time (over a year now), I found the predictions to be completely inaccurate for me. I’ve used this app along with other similar types of apps, and this one was the only one that was always way off. It would give me reminders, such as I haven’t logged any BBTs, when I’m fact I log it in every single day. I decided to delete this app, it’s just not working for me. I also find it too tedious to have to input the same “Did you do this” or “Did you do that” answers every single day to acquire points. I found that other similar apps do a better job and have much more accurate predictions for me. If this app works for you, then that’s great. It just did not work for me.
- - -
I just got this app and I am enjoying it so far. I find it very informative and it seems to be pretty accurate for me so far. One thing I would like to see improved is the ability to record your period flows on a daily basis. For example, I confirmed my period start date on Jan. 1st, and I can enter the flow details only for that day because the next 4 days are still logged as "predicted". Since you can't enter an "end" date in the future, I can't go in and enter flows for those days until after my period has passed. By then, I have to rely on my bad memory to record my flows on days 2-5. I'm still getting the hang of the app, but so far that was one issue I came across. Hope this gets addressed in a future update.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ovulation Calculator Pty Ltd
- 31.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 Ovulation Calculator Pty Ltd