Pages is the most beautiful word processor you’ve ever seen on a mobile device. Start with an Apple-designed template to instantly create gorgeous reports, digital books, resumes, posters, and more. Or use a blank document and create your own design. Easily add images, movies, audio, tables, charts, and shapes. You can even draw and annotate using Apple Pencil on supported devices, or use your finger. Pages has been designed exclusively for iPad and iPhone.
Draw and annotate using Apple Pencil or your finger
• Easily add drawings with pen, pencil, crayon, and fill tools, then animate them and watch them come to life
• Use Smart Annotation to add comments and marks that stay anchored to their associated text
• Convert your handwritten words to typed text with Scribble and Apple Pencil
Collaborate with others at the same time
• With real-time collaboration, your whole team can work together on a document at the same time on Mac, iPad, iPhone, and even on a PC
• Share your document publicly or with specific people, see who’s currently in the document with you, and view other people’s cursors to follow their edits
• See a list of recent changes in collaborative documents, including when people join, comment, and make edits
• Available for documents stored in iCloud or in Box
Get started quickly
• Choose from over 90 Apple-designed templates to instantly create beautiful reports, digital books, resumes, cards, posters, and more
• Use Screen View on iPhone to automatically display text, images, and other elements in a continuous flow optimized to fit your screen so documents are even easier to read and edit
• Get quick access to shapes, media, tables, charts, and sharing options
• Import and edit Microsoft Word and text files
• Quickly open password-protected documents using Touch ID or Face ID on supported devices
Create beautiful documents
• Format your document with gorgeous styles, fonts, and textures
• Enhance your document with a library of over 700 editable shapes
• Easily add images, video, and audio
• Add an image gallery to view a collection of photos on the same page
• Create interactive EPUB books that can be shared with others or published to Apple Books for download or purchase
• Use the table of contents view to easily navigate your document or book
• Add comments and join threaded conversations
• Turn on change tracking to mark up a document as you edit it
• Add bookmarks to easily link from one part of your document to another
• View pages side by side as you work
• Turn on facing pages to format your document as two-page spreads
• Create page templates to keep the design consistent across your page layout document
• Add linked text boxes so text easily flows from one place to another
• Create footnotes and endnotes and view character, word, and paragraph counts
• Add elegant mathematical equations using LaTeX or MathML notation
• Use presenter mode to easily read and auto scroll text while giving a speech
• Turn on iCloud so your documents are automatically available on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, and from a Mac or PC browser at iCloud.com
• Pages automatically saves your documents as you make changes
Share a copy of your work
• Use AirDrop to send your document to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail or Messages
• Export your document in EPUB, Microsoft Word, RTF, TXT, and PDF format
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including page range selection, number of copies, and two-sided printing
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
• Bring new dimension to your documents with 3D objects in USDZ format
• Make your documents more expressive by adding Stickers*
• See inline predictions for text as you type*
• Easily begin collaborating on a document with others while on a FaceTime call*
• Find and open suggested documents when searching for Pages with Spotlight*
• Drag documents to the Pages icon on your Home Screen to open or import them*
• Use the new Minimalist Report template featuring elegant typography, colors, and layout
• Style paragraphs with new options for borders and background colors
• Remove external borders on charts imported from Microsoft Office files
* Requires iOS 17 or iPadOS 17 and later
Ratings and Reviews
Pages— What it Can Do
See, for all my life I’ve been itching to write Warriors, Survivors, Wings of Fire, and Bravelands fan fiction. Pages helps me do all that and open up to new experiences! The one thing Pages can’t do is help the small amount of courage you have, but it can encourage you to write things and stories and reports, Pages is completely reliable! I encourage any readers to try pages, because I’ve seen people ignore this extremely fun and useful app. I hope they see sense in using Pages soon, because they will have lost a good app right there if they don’t. Pages lets you write anything (I write stories for my eyes only for fun not on the book form,) and lets you use bold, underline, crossing out something, and slanting the words as though the character was thinking it. Pages also corrects any error you may make, is printable, gives page thumbnails, you can center the text, and so much more! If you need an app for anything at all including writing, Pages is that app! Turn to Pages, and you won’t regret it! When any person that may want to be an author writes here and publishes it, it’s all with Pages’ help! They show true helpfulness by letting you write what you need. Now, if anyone doubts Pages’ greatness, go try it, and you’ll regret what you thought before, and, hopefully, try to spread the news of Pages to the world— Pages is not for one person, it’s for all!
Awesome App, but one thing bothers me!
I love using this app! I’ve used it to construct my other 3 poem books, and I must say navigating between options to figure out how to do what was a task but when I figured it out it was dope. I’ve created 3 masterpieces that I won’t be putting out until next year due to Pages. It’s the only app I feel I can use to freely construct my books the way that I wish. I just have one small problem.
I think you all could have a built-in book cover maker or even something we could draw or sketch a cover. I believe that y’all do and I just haven’t used it yet. I do have some ideas for a new book, and I plan on putting it together. I might try it out first but that is one thing it could use. The second is better don’t styles especially for book titles. A bit more diversity would be nice, and add a bit more of an eclectic feel to it. Other than that, I love this app! Thank you all so much for such a wonderful creation. I appreciate what all you’ve done with it thus far. It has been extremely motivating! ♥️✨
I have been using Pages for a long time now, and I think that it is overall a fantastic app. However, there are some glitches that are not helpful and using the app extraordinarily difficult to start. The auto correction is too extreme whenever I would type simple words such as because or table, it would put a red line under it, saying that I spelled it wrong. I would check all of the words that I got wrong using a dictionary, and I still got the same result. I had to fix this by turning off the auto correction completely, which wasn’t what I wanted to do because it’s some cases I do want the auto correct, but not in cases where it is that extreme. Secondly, the templates are super Jenkee. I cannot get a single one of them to work like they are supposed to. I can’t find a way to change the background on any of the templates, so I just had to start with a blank book. not to mention the pages have a weird gibberish title, Erna sempter and it’s not helpful because what I need is just a blank line with spacing and a chapter 1 where I have to delete so much that I don’t have any room to actually write a novel. starting with a blank document is the only thing that works well and even that Jenkee. If you could, please change these this would be a very good app and it would be just like word. I would appreciate it if these changes were made thank you very much.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Inc.
- 458.6 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2010 - 2023 Apple Inc.