The myPhonak app offers you remote control functionality like volume change and program adjustment. It also provides enhanced functionality with the ability to customize and personalize the sounds of your hearing programs to suit your listening needs . Based on the connected hearing aid, you can access status information like state of the battery charge, wearing time and more.
The myPhonak app enables you to communicate with your hearing care professional, provide feedback, and have your hearing aids adjusted remotely and in real-time. To use the Remote Support and Hearing Diary in this app, you will need an invitation from your hearing care professional.
Remote Support and Hearing Diary are available in the US, Canada, UK, Ireland and Australia.
The myPhonak app empowers you to:
- adjust the volume, change program or ambient balance while streaming or tinnitus noiser intensity of your hearing aids
- personalize and customize your hearing programs by making adjustments to the sounds of your hearing aids
- save your adjustments in the app so you can use them at any time
- access to status information like battery state of charge and wearing time
- get your hearing aids adjusted by your hearing care professional in real-time and remotely
- see and talk with your hearing care professional during your remote fitting session
- experience your new adjustments and give immediate feedback during the remote session
- send feedback and communicate via messages with your hearing care professional about your listening experience
- Phonak Audéo™ M (Marvel)
- Phonak Bolero™ M (Marvel)
- Phonak Audéo™ B-Direct*
*without advanced remote control features.
Audéo™ M hearing aids purchased before September 2019 require a firmware update of the hearing aid to enable advanced remote control. Please visit your hearing care professional.
myPhonak app can be used on Phones with Bluetooth Low Energy capability and is compatible with iPhone® 5s or newer running iOS Version 10.2 or newer.
If you want to check if your smartphone is compatible, please visit our compatibility checker: https://marvel-support.phonak.com/en/audeo-m-cell-phone-compatibility/
The myPhonak app is compatible with Phonak hearing aids with Bluetooth connectivity.
Bluetooth® is a trademark of Bluetooth SIG
General bugfixes and performance improvements.
Thank you for using myPhonak!
Use the feedback function to get in touch with us. We’re always happy to hear from you.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Could be so much better...
Strengths: Organized, and what’s there is easily understood.
1) User should have the ability to delete custom programs which the User created. I have (had) a long list of unused custom programs which I no longer want.
2) Custom programs should reside on the User phone, so that when Audiologist makes a version change, the User won’t lose their custom programs. Of course, this eventually eliminated my long custom program list which I could not delete!
3) I the app is open in the background, can’t it always maintain contact with the hearing aids? No matter what is done, even when already open, to make a change, you have to wait for the aids to ‘reconnect’. It discourages making changes.
4) Remote connect should be made simpler and more robust. I had a great video chat with my audiologist, but she couldn’t adjust my aids. Save the video for Facebook, fix the app.
5) Place a software switch into the app to lock an input mode if desired. My Roger device or other devices keep connecting when I don’t want them to, but I have no choice but to turn them completely off. Why can’t I just temporarily’lock on’ to an input?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. Our developers are already aware and working on finding solutions for saving your own custom-made settings more permanently in the future. In the meantime, you can ask your hearing care professional to fit your custom or preset programs to your hearing aids.
Major flaw when using custom hearing profiles
I’ve only had my Phonak Marvel R50s a bit more than 3 months, and primarily use the MyPhonak app to adjust volume, or set to a custom profile of my own creation. I’m happy with it, with one huge exception.
For example, I created a “TV” profile with tweaked audio settings, and so when watching TV, I use the app to switch from the default (AutoSense) to TV.
However, invariably I will receive a text, or a weather alert, etc.... with a sound streamed to my aids from my phone as notification... but then the app switches back to the default profile, *not* the one that was active *before* the event.
This requires going into the app, and selecting TV again. But then, there’s another text, alert, etc.... and the entire process repeats itself. It’s annoying as hell. Common sense dictates that the app needs to be modified to resolve this matter! Save a link to the last app used! Please!
Can’t give better than a 3 rating until this is resolved.
Current app performance delaying my hearing aid purchase
I am currently trying out the M70 hearing aids with the removable batteries. I love the hearing improvements from them!! However my decision to purchase this brand is dependent on it’s ability to stream music and podcasts with my iPhone X. Streaming works great when I am indoors but cuts out when outdoors. I have seen many posts by others with same issues. I’ve reloaded app as per recommendations and even removed phone from case with no improvement while I do see routine app updates being posted, I need assurance from this vendor that they are working on this issue and can fix it before I will purchase from Phonak. I hope they can as I love it when it’s working.
Developer Response ,
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the exact model of your phone and hearing aids, so that we can investigate this further for you.
- Sonova AG
- 115.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Sonova AG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.