Photobucket - Store, edit and share your photos, and access your full photo library anywhere, anytime.
• Auto backup: Instantly and automatically upload all your photos.
• Easy Photo Editor: Enhance your photos with filters, text, stickers and more.
• Photobucket On-the-Go: Manage, organize, browse and share your photos with anyone, anywhere.
Join the movement!
Make animated GIFs from the palm of your hand with the Photobucket GIF Maker:
• Automatically upload and store your GIFs to your library
• Share your GIFs with the millions of users on Photobucket
• Easily find all the things you need to make a great GIF in 30 seconds or less
• Use images from Photobucket or your Camera Roll to create GIFs
Upgrade with in-app purchase. Plans include:
• Embed Images Anywhere Watermark Free
• Unlimited Bandwidth/Traffic
• Easy Social Sharing
• High Speed CDN
• Zero Image Compression**
• Powerful Privacy Controls
• Ad Free Experience
• Unlimited Photo Albums
• Approx 2,500 photos*
• Billed Monthly: $4.99 per month
• Pay Annually & Save: $4.08 per month ($48.99 per year)
• Approx 25,000 photos*
• Billed Monthly: $6.99 per month
• Pay Annually & Save: $5.83 per month ($69.99 per year)
• Approx 100,000 photos*
• Billed Monthly: $11.99 per month
• Pay Annually & Save: $10.33 per month ($123.99 per year)
Your Photobucket subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and will identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions purchased from the App Store may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Otherwise, users may contact email@example.com to update their subscription information or to cancel. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
*Storage estimates are calculated @ 10MB per photo. Limitations are based upon GB used and not on image count, which is only provided for reference.
**images uploaded after plan purchase only
Fixes a bug where auto backup uploads could become stuck in the queue
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So many issues
I’ve had my photobucket account for over 14 years. Since MySpace days. It has all my pictures and videos saved on there from my 14 year old daughters birth till recently. I have saved most of my kids special moments there as well as pictures of my late father and grandmother which I’ve been trying to get. Now I can’t open the app without it freezing. Videos either say “processing” or won’t load period. Not to mention it wouldn’t let me back in my account unless I paid their monthly storage plan. I paid it but now I can’t find a way to download the pictures/videos on to my computer so I was doing it through the app that kept crashing constantly. Now I tried to load the app which starts up and freezes within a second. All I want is to be able to get my pictures and videos to save to a flash drive and I can’t even do that. What’s the point of holding my pictures/videos hostage if I pay and still can’t access them? PHOTOBUCKET, when are you going to fix these problems??????
I’ve had my phototbucket since I was 16 and now I’m 30 and has some very precious pictures on there. High school days/ my pregnancy/ 1st pics of my son after his birth etc and now I can’t get those pictures unless I pay. This site was free all these years and now you want to FORCE members who had an account for YEARS to pay to gain access to THEIR personal photos? And the threathening emails don’t help much. You guys should have thought years ago to do what your doing now but your competition already surpassed you and they offer WAY MORE especially google and you will never be better than google. Had I known you guys would be so EVIL AND hold people memories hostage for a quick buck than I would have removed my photos sooner and deleted my account. You guys have No shame and this will be your downfall. I’m so disappointed in you guys. Now I’m will lose pics I hold dear to my heart and this is heartbreaking to me and many others.
Do not download!
Photobucket used to be my thing, I’ve had it for many years. It was a place where you can store pictures and videos for free but now they want to make you pay for it and if you don’t they watermark your photos with a huge photobucket label on them even though the storage was for free before. It’s not a good place to keep your photos and videos stored. Besides that they have so many glitches and it freezes a lot sometimes the photos disappear and I have to look for it in another album if I can find them. I cannot download any of the videos that I have on photobucket or screenshot them because Photobucket doesn’t allow it. It’s extremely frustrating. You would think that being a user for so many years they would grandfather us in and not make us pay just to get our photos back!!!
- Photobucket.com Inc.
- 70.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2015 Photobucket Corp. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- AdFree $9.99
- Plus20 $2.99
- Plus20 $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.