Photobucket - Backup 12+
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Photobucket: The easy-to-use, yet powerful platform to share, host and store your images.
• Auto backup: Instantly and automatically upload all your images.
• Photobucket On-the-Go: Manage, organize, browse and share your photos with anyone, anywhere.
• Easy Photo Editor: Enhance your photos with filters, text, stickers and more.
Upgrade with in-app purchase. Plans include:
• Increased cloud-based storage to ensure your images are always there
• 3rd Party Image Hosting (Intermediate and Expert Plans): Easy-to-Use embed links help you share your images on your favorite sites.
• High Speed CDN
• Zero Image Compression*
• Powerful Privacy Controls
• Ad Free Experience
• Watermark Free Experience (Intermediate and Expert Plans)
Your Photobucket subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and will identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions purchased from the App Store may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Member's Account Settings after purchase. Otherwise, Members may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to update their subscription information or to cancel. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
*images uploaded after plan purchase only
+ Improved trash functionality.
+ Minor bug fixes to library.
+ Support for login with Google and Apple accounts.
Ratings and Reviews
Just wish it didn’t lock me out without payment
I have used this since 2006 and it has always been ol reliable, but the cost is too much to hold all my storage and the fact that it shuts you out if don’t pay like it doesn’t let you see anything, everything comes back with like an “!” And you can’t see it. Definitely do not like that at all.
Developer Response ,
It is delightful to hear such positive words and it’s always a pleasure to serve our users. (:
Greed ruined a great thing
Been a user for many many many years. I had many things saved, made sure to keep it below the storage limit because I'm disabled and can't afford to pay. Then they added a limit to the amount of files along with keeping the same storage limit that I NEVER went over. So I was still under size limit, but suddenly over the limit of amount of stuff saved. Ridiculous and extremely shady business move! Years of making sure to sign in just to make sure my photos were still there until now when they removed all free accounts. Thanks for keeping my stuff hostage for years only for you to delete my account. All my stuff is gone, my stuff, stuff sent to me, my memories. Stuff uploaded from a dying computer. Memories that will be forgotten because I have memory issues. All this time I thought it would be my brain taking my memories first, but nah, corporate greed beat me to it. So thank you very much. Hope your happy with the extra money you get from the people who actually paid the ransom for their photos.
I opened a Photobucket account way back when it was free - then I forgot about it. I just received an email saying “don’t forget me! Or I will expire!”.
I go through the process of resetting my password and figured it’s time to upload more pictures. However, I find out that I cannot access some of my pictures because:
1. There are 399 photos saved in my bucket, and half weren’t available due to being over my “free” access limit. (However, half of the 399 were erroneous duplicates to entice me to purchase the membership.)
I thought about it, and decided just delete the duplicates and then I’ll be back to my “free limit”. The only issue - I was not able to do anything with the videos, so I said forget it and bought the smallest plan.
The order went through for $4 for 6months. Not bad, if the app would work. Now I can’t see any of my pictures - it’s just constantly loading. I figured maybe it’s my laptop acting crazy, so I downloaded the app on my phone. Not a huge surprise, but not working there either.
This is super frustrating and inconvenient. Photobucket needs to fix the bugs in their system, and release my photos to me.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Photobucket.com Inc.
- 115.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.6 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2023 Photobucket Corp. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Beginner $5.99
- Intermediate $7.99
- Expert $12.99
- Plus20 $2.99
- Plus50 $4.99
- Plus20 $29.99
- AdFree $9.99
- Plus50 $49.99
- Beginner $64.99
- Intermediate $86.99