Cisco Webex Teams is an app for continuous teamwork. Move work forward in secure work spaces where everyone can contribute anytime with messaging, file sharing, white boarding, video meetings, calling, and more. It works on virtually any device, with these top benefits for mobile app users:
• Streamline Teamwork: One place for all the tools that help you do your job better and faster. Create spaces for you and another person or for a group working on a project.
• Make Better Decisions: Start and join meetings instantly. See everyone with an amazing HD video experience. Share your screen. Keep teamwork going in the connected work space.
• Stay Informed About All Your Work: Select from our growing catalog of integrations and bots to keep up to date with what's happening in other apps such as Box and Salesforce
• Find Anything Fast: Search for people, messages, and files across all your spaces - no need to switch accounts or views
• Bring The Experience Into Meeting Rooms: Pair your app to a Webex device, such as the Webex Board, to do things like wirelessly control meetings and save whiteboard drawings
• Work Securely: Built for business collaboration with end-to-end encryption
Want to do more with Webex Teams? Visit webex.com.
IMPORTANT NOTICES AND DISCLAIMERS - PLEASE READ
Cisco Webex Teams is a collaboration application that provides messaging, voice, and video calling capabilities.
By downloading Cisco Webex Teams, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions of the Cisco EULA. You also consent to the installation of all future updates of the Cisco Webex Teams software. Use of this software is governed by the current Cisco END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT found at the following link: http://www.cisco.com/go/eula
WARNING: This program is protected by copyright law and international treaties.
Cisco Systems Inc.
170 West Tasman Drive, San Jose, CA 95134 USA
We've added these features:
• You can open a space from the Webex Teams mobile app on a Webex Board.
We made these improvements:
• Draft messages now support @mentions.
• The mobile app keyboard now supports light and dark theme.
• We've added the ability to send logs.
• We've reintroduced the arrow that lets you scroll to the latest message in a space.
• When you join a Webex Meeting that has no video URL, Webex Teams launches the Webex Meetings app to join the meeting.
We resolved these issues:
• When sharing your screen wirelessly to a Webex board there was a delay in updating content.
• When both the new reply and new messages buttons were present in a space they would overlap.
• Sometimes you couldn't see when a message had been edited.
• We've disabled horizontal scrolling on iPad.
• When you use Dynamic Type to select your preferred font size, the @mention font will also be adjusted.
Ratings and Reviews
One of my favorite collab apps
Hands down one of the most well thought out collab apps on the market today. Whether on my iPhone, iPad, Mac or Spark Board this app makes collaboration stupid easy. My only complaint is that it makes my iPhone and iPad tear thru battery life. Likely is due to the listening for the presence of a spark board or spark enabled video endpoint - and we have a few of them around the office. If they could figure out a better way to do that (Bluetooth beaconing vs audio freq), it’d be 5 stars every time.
Needs default to audio call feature
Great app that enhances team communications. However, not all of us have the latest hardware. The feature that is supposed to switch an incoming call to an audio call when you put the phone to your ear does not work consistently for many members of our team on mobile devices, and for those same team members the audio for video calls is impossibly unconversationable and feedback-y. The process to manually switch incoming calls to audio is so convoluted and lengthy that the caller hangs up first. For mobile offices this is a productivity killer! PLEASE introduce a setting that allows the user to have calls default to audio upon receipt. Do that and this would truly be a five-star app.
Beware of 4.0
The mobile client's "feedback" button is (unsurprisingly) even less functional than the Windows client's, so this review will include a bug report.
First the bugs: The 4.0 update shouldn't have passed QA. The chat list refreshes only sporadically, so when it looks dead I have to go into individual chats to check for new messages. Then if there is a new message, the scroll position flickers around wildly, even if you try to tame it. This worked fine in vPrevious, so not sure how it broke so hard and went public.
Now the review: Teams is great at conferencing, according to everyone I've never met. Unfortunately, it's subpar at everything else.
Cisco Spark used to separate people and spaces, something users should recognize as a fundamental feature of any chat app. Cisco decided this feature is no longer necessary; it's absent from Teams and everything is in one list. This makes it unpleasant to find conversations if they're not at the top. Speaking of fundamental features, how about editing messages?
I can't give it 3 stars because it's not even average. It lacks important features, and the features it does have don't work well enough to make up for it.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. Please know we are currently work on editing message as well as people and spaces separation. Your bugs have been and noted and we are already investigating the issue with delayed messaging notifications.
- 162.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Cisco Systems
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.