Ever wanted to monitor and manage your QNAP Turbo NAS with your iOS mobile device? The free Qmanager app is the perfect answer.
- iOS 10 or later
- QNAP NAS running firmware V4.0 or later
Major features of Qmanager:
- Monitor your system information, such as CPU usage, memory usage, system event info, online user…
- Check your download station, backup task info. You also can manage the download task or backup task remotely. You can pause or run the task.
- Turn on/off application services via Qmanager with one simple click.
- Check connection status or the current online users to prevent invasion.
- Restart or shutdown the Turbo NAS remotely.
- Use “Find My NAS” to let your NAS turn on the “Beep” sound.
Qmanager iOS 2.15.1
- Changed “CloudLink” to “myQNAPcloud Link”.
- Added support for QTScloud.
- Qmanager would display incorrect volume information in Resource Monitor > Storage.
- Dashboard would display incorrect information about used capacity of disks.
- Users could not access Settings from the left menu when the system language was set to Russian.
- Fixed some minor issues.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Missing cloud backup job status
The app would be better if you could see cloud backup job status.
Would be nice if I could actually launch apps, not just stop/start, install/remove.
Application keeps crashing
When opening the application, I can click on the NAS and I says loading then crashes. I have removed and reinstalled but no go.
- QNAP Systems, Inc.
- 35.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © QNAP Systems, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.