** Voted Top Mind & Body App of 2014 by Leading Doctors **
Effective and rapid stress relief in 5 minutes.
De-stress with our guided breathing and meditation exercises that use calming music to promote relaxation. It’s an ideal stress management tool, being simple and intuitive.
Finding time to relax can be very difficult for most people. Our app can be easily integrated into your daily life. ""Relax"" by ""Saagara"" enhances the way you feel and leaves you with more energy, stamina, and focus. The more you use it, the better and more effective the results.
- Music cues that use distinct tones for each phase of breathing.
- A structured course that gradually reduces your breathing rate as you progress through the sessions.
- Guided Meditation features an 8 minute session that focuses on different parts of the body.
- Beautiful graphics
- Quick start feature
- In-app purchase opens up even more features including Intermediate and Advanced Breathing Sessions, and a 12 minute Guided Meditation Session.
Practicing deep breathing for only 5 minutes a day can reduce stress and stress-related illnesses. Practicing deep breathing has the following benefits:
1) Has an almost immediate relaxing effect.
2) Improves focus and reduces anxiety.
3) Lowers blood pressure and heart rate naturally.
4) Improves stamina and fitness by optimizing the usage of your lung capacity.
5) Works as a sleep aid for people affected with Insomnia.
6) Helps in pain management.
7) Helps in managing Headaches and Migraines.
**Available in English, French, and Chinese Languages
**Classic Mode is available in the Settings for the classic breathing exercise view.
Visit our website for more information: http://saagara.com
Make sure you check our our learning center for tips on yoga, diet, and being mindful: http://saagara.com/learning-center
Recommended by Leading Doctors
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Optimized for latest iOS version.
Ratings and Reviews
So I was with my moms friend Netty and she has anxiety. She walked outside to take a breath and I saw her outside. So I walked out there and she explained how she was feeling. I told her that’s the way I feel too when I have anxiety. I told her everything was ok. Then she wanted to look up apps to help her with stress and anxiety. Then we found this and so far, I’m in love!! It really helps. And right now she is perfectly fine because of this app! Thank you!!!!
The best breathing app for anxiety
I have horrible anxiety and this has helped me stay calm and focused I do the exercises multiple times a day and feel,great afterwards. I can't say thanks enough has changed my life. Never would have thought for a minute that breathing this way could do so much for your overall wellbeing
Very good breathing app
This app is a good guided breathing app with a lot of options. I really enjoy the different music options that goes along with the exercise. I wish there was an option to have unlimited time in a session however, I would have liked to leave the music playing at night to help me sleep and the 1 hour time limit isn't enough.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Saagara LLC
- 77.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Saagara LLC
- In-App Purchases
- The Complete version of "Relax: Stress & Anxiety Relief" $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.