Using your iPhone or iPad, you can connect to your Windows Workstation Computer and see the files, programs, and resources exactly as you would if you were sitting at your desk, just on a smaller screen.
Mocha Remote Desktop (RDP) provides access to a PC running Windows XP Professional or Windows 7/8/10.
HOME edition or Windows 200x Servers cannot be supported.
Before buying, please try our free Lite version.
- Standard RDP protocol.
- 8/16 bit color mode for faster screen updates.
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari Browser.
- Landscape mode.
- View only mode.
- Mouse left/right click, drag , hover and wheel.
- Support for Swiftpoint GT hardware mouse.
- Support for a Bluetooth mouse, when using an iPad.
- Support for Mouse Easy. Use an iPhone as a bluetooth trackpad.
- WOL (Wake on LAN).
- Barcode scanner.
- NETBIOS name support for easy configuration
- Banners with extra keys (ctrl, alt,shift, arrows f1 f2...).
- Stylus pen
- Unicode keyboard support (any keyboard type)
- Have patent license for the RDP protocol from Microsoft.
- Windows HOME edition cannot be used, as it does not include the RDP protocol.
- Support for Windows XP Professional or Windows 7/8/10. We cannot offer Windows 200x Server access, as it will require another patent license from Microsoft.
Fixed a problem with buttons close to the screen border
Ratings and Reviews
Close to working on Vision Pro
I have been working on getting this going on my Vision Pro to access my Windows PC. It works fairly well but pointing and click can be tough using vision and fingers. I have to aim very carefully. I can put the window right in front of my face and use the “touch screen” like capability but clicking is a little tricky. Today I tried using my Logitech Bluetooth keyboard that is attached to my Vision Pro. It works in all Vision Pro apps but nothing when in this program. I have tried to tweak configuration to no avail. The ideal setup would be if the PC could retain mouse and keyboard functionality then I can use Vision Pro as large monitor with PC across the room. Sooooo close!
Doesn’t work with xrdp hosts
I have a few xrdp hosts that this app is unable to work with due to the connection being dropped shortly after connecting. Fiddling with the NLA / TLS / other settings doesn’t fix this, these xrdp hosts work fine from Microsoft Remote Desktop on Windows and rdesktop on Linux.
It works fine connecting to Windows hosts though.
The best Remote Desktop
This is the best remote desktop, no other RDP works like this, even the one from Microsoft is difficult to move around the screen and select things.
This new version fixed the connection issues for me by selecting TLS 1.0
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jan Frydendal
- 2.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © MochaSoft Aps.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.