Repeat Timer: Interval Remind 4+
Multitimer for reccuring tasks
Designed for iPhone
- Offers In-App Purchases
The #1 best-selling repeating timer app since 2013 with over 400,000 downloads, Repeat Timer is a simple recurring reminder for all of your repeating tasks and routines – taking your medications, getting up from your desk to stretch, cooking, yoga and meditation, TV time for kids, workouts and more!
–– Easy to use:
Simply name your timer, set the main timer duration, choose number of repeats and press Start!
–– Optional interval timer:
Use the optional interval timer that runs between main timer cycles (for example, 2min – 30sec – 2min – 30sec – 2min). Great for interval workouts!
–– Works in the background:
Run your timer while using other apps or with the phone in sleep mode. You’ll get hands-free visual and audio notifications that you don’t need to stop or dismiss.
Downloaded over 600,000 times, our Repeat Timer apps are relied on daily by parents, teachers, coaches and more around the world. Get the app and join them to stay on track with your routines, minimize stress and make your days more productive and efficient!
Download Repeat Timer today to streamline all of your routines:
• Easily configure and start your timers in seconds
• Repeat timer cycles up to 5 times (up to 99 when you unlock Pro)
• See your timer title in notification alerts to avoid confusing them
• Choose from 15 high quality alert sounds, including voice commands (40 in Pro)
• Engage the optional interval timer for more versatility
• Runs in the background with sound and notification alerts
• Enjoy the beautiful interface with animations and sound effects
• Set your precise duration to the second
Thousands of people use Repeat Timer every day:
• Fitness enthusiasts use it for interval, tabata and circuit workouts
• Teachers use it to time quizzes, breaks and classroom activities
• Coaches use it for drills and practice sessions
• Students use it for flash cards study, exams and more
• Office workers use it as a reminder to get up and stretch every hour and to look away from the screen to relax your eyes every 20 minutes
• Yogis use it for practice and meditation
• Parents use it for TV and computer time for the kids
• Seniors use it to remember to take their medications and to measure their blood sugar
• Productive people use it for the Pomodoro® technique to time work/break intervals
Lite / Pro differences:
– 1 timer / Up to 10 timers
– 5 repeats / 99 repeats
– 15 alert sounds / 50 alert sounds
Try Lite free and easily upgrade to Pro via in-app purchase.
Thank you for taking a look and enjoy!
Minor updates and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Simple app, many uses!
I don’t give many 5 star reviews but I’d give this app more if I could. It does exactly what I need it to do.
Sometimes I have flare ups of a condition that causes dehydration. I use this app to keep me on track with sipping water so I can keep my dehydration under control without drinking too much at once and getting sick.
Additionally, it’s super refreshing to have an app that doesn’t bombard you with ads. I don’t even need all the extra stuff from the “pro” in-app purchase but bought it anyway to support the developers as a thank you for making such a nice app to use. Who knew a simple timer could be this awesome!
LOVE 'interval'feature/alarm sound not consistent
Great app! Room for improvements.
✅ I love the interval feature--I use that to take my breaks.
🤔I heard the alarm go off the first time I started using yesterday, but after that I haven't heard the alarm go off.
🤔Times I can recall not hearing the alarm: phone was asleep (ringer kept rolling but didn't hear alarm), and when playing music on my phone during the interval time--Iwant the alarm to play over the music. Are these valid reasons for the alarm not sounding off? Are there other reasons that I should be aware of?
EDIT: I discovered that my 'do not disturb' feature is on. The point is using this app is so I can concentrate on my task. So is there a way to override 'do not disturb?'
💡Is there a way to extend the seconds/minutes that the alarm sounds off for to make sure I've heard it? Maybe a way to manually turn off an alarm sound without stopping the timer?
💡Also often times I'm holding my phone and I'll look and see that the timer stopped. I assumed it's because I accidentally touched the stop button. Is there a feature to lock the timer screen and require a password to stop the timer?
💡 It would be great for the screen to rotate so I can sit my phone on its side.
It does what I needed it to do
I was looking for an app that would chime just once on the top of the minute to remind me to pray. It does exactly that, so I’m happy with it. I paid for the Premium so that I could get longer repeat times and more sounds. I felt the cost was reasonable. It has helped me learn how to Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Andrii Komarovskyi
- 67.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Andrii Komarovskyi
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro $4.99
- RT Pro customers' upgrade $0.00