Designed for iPhone
Resy powers the world’s best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. If you’re a person who loves dining out but hates hassling for reservations, download Resy now! Book sought-after seats at the best restaurants in 80 cities worldwide.
We’ve been working on improving the Resy app! Our latest update includes bug fixes and enhancements and an improved browsing experience.
Ratings and Reviews
The best thing we can say about Resy is that while we were checking it out, we ended up with four separate dinner reservations. Maybe it’s the high-quality photos, the local review snippets, or the curated nature of the restaurants showcased—but something’s definitely working.
Always opens to NYC when I rarely go there
It is annoying to always have to switch location. And lately, when I do, it doesn’t recognize the new search location. It stays with NYC. I love Resy for so many reasons but app is getting more buggy and is starting to annoy me. Today it refused to switch and I had to actually point to Houston on the map and then zoom out. Then for one of the restaurants it said it would not accommodate my time but didn't ask if I wanted to search for another date. That field was missing from the page. App center did not list Resy as needing to be updated but when I search specifically for Resy it said there was an update. Maybe it is an Apple issue but wanted to report all this so you are aware.
Buggy & painful to use
1. Search bar is unintuitive. When I try to search for a restaurant, it shows me the ones with reservations open for some time range (the time slot is either Now or another time preselected for me, not sure how that happens), instead of showing me the actual matching restaurant first. This is pretty annoying bc a lot of the time I want to first search for a specific restaurant, and *then* filter through times to see available reservations (or even just view reviews without reserving). AND to add to that, even if I did want to search for restaurants using a given time slot, there’s no way to filter the time range in the search bar anyways…..
2. Priority Notify feature is great in theory but when I click on the actual notification, oftentimes the app just brings me to the home page. Then I have to search for the restaurant (painful process for reason #1) or click on my Hit List to find the restaurant and then filter for the time of the notification’s reservation — also painful. By the time I find the restaurant and the time slot the reservation is already taken. I figure the app just takes me to the home page if the reservation is gone by the time I click on the notification, but if so the app should just tell me that explicitly so I don’t have to hunt to double check, since it’s not clear to me whether the app just glitched or if the reservation is still open.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Resy Network Inc
- 83.3 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Resy Network, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.