21 fun and educational games to help your child learn 2nd Grade lessons! Teach Second Grade lessons like multiplication, money, time, punctuation, STEM, science, spelling, suffixes, the human body, states of matter, cardinal directions and more. Whether they are just starting Second Grade, or need to review and master the subjects, this is a perfect learning tool for kids aged 6-9. Math, language, science, STEM, and critical thinking skills are all tested and practiced in these games.
All 21 lessons and activities are designed using real second grade curriculums, so you can be sure these games will help give your child a boost in the classroom. And with helpful voice narration and exciting games, your 2nd grade student won't want to stop playing and learning! Improve your child's homework with these teacher approved lessons, including science, STEM, language, and math.
• Odd/Even Numbers - Learn the difference between odd and even
• Greater and Less Than - Teach kids how to compare numbers, a critical second grade skill
• Timed Math Facts - Quickly answer second grade math facts to earn soccer balls to shoot
• Place Values (Ones, Tens, Hundreds, Thousands) - Reinforces how to identify place values
• Alphabetical Order - Sort words correctly in a fun game, important for 2nd grade
• Spelling - Spell hundreds of second grade spelling words
• Telling Time - Learn how to set a clock and tell time
• Multiplication - Fun and interactive way for your 2nd Grade student learn how to multiply numbers
• Positive/Negative Numbers - Learn how numbers can be less than zero
• Verbs, Nouns, and Adjectives - Teach your child the different types of words and how to identify them
• Punctuation - Drag punctuation to the correct place in a sentence
• Counting Money - Count money uses nickels, dimes, quarters, and bills
• Synonyms and Antonyms - Fun game to learn the difference between synonyms and antonyms
• Reading - Read 2nd grade level articles and answer questions
• Missing Numbers - Fill in the missing number to complete the equation, a perfect introduction to pre-algebra
• Suffixes - Build new words using a suffix and have fun blowing up asteroids
• Human Body - Learn about the parts and systems that make up the human body
• Cardinal Directions - Follow directions to navigate the pirate around the treasure map
• States of Matter - Identify types of matter and their phase transitions
• Seasons - Understand what causes seasons and how they differ
• Oceans - Learn about our oceans, the importance of them, and how to protect them.
• Calendars - Read a calendar and understand days of the week
• Density - Use water to determine which items are more dense
Perfect for 2nd grade kids and students who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play. This bundle of games helps your child learn important math, money, clocks, coin, spelling, multiplication, language, science, and problem solving skills while having fun! Second Grade teachers around the country use this app in their classroom to help reinforce math, language, and STEM subjects.
Ages: 6, 7, 8, and 9 year old children and students.
PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME?
If you are having any issues please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get it fixed for you ASAP.
LEAVE US A REVIEW!
If you're enjoying the game then we'd love for you to leave us a review! Reviews help small developers like us to keep improving the game.
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
It’s ok 😕
It’s OK because it’s that makes the science but it’s not like you’re actually in school actually learning and doing activities and there’s not much choice is to do so it’s just I don’t know confusing to do and there’s just hard because some confusing and they don’t listen to you correctly that well that’s my opinion
MY SON BECAME SO BIG BRAIN!!!!!
I don’t think I would survive without this learning app in my life. Ever since my son has used this app his head kept growing, but I ignored that because HE WAS THE ULTIMATE BIG BRAIN!!!!!! When my son’s head grew as big as my toaster, I decided to shave his head just to see how big his brain actually was. Once I was finished, I saw many many veins, so i ran an IQ test to see how this game has changed my sons future. I ran this test because when my son was little, he used to fart all the time without knowing it was bad, but after playing this learning game then he stopped doing that. And that had made him make it from 2nd grade to the ultimate word, “college”, his childhood time has flown by like his farts had used to do. That night I cried to my husband, saying that my son has gotten so big brain that he tried to get accepted from Harvard University for law school, and I talked to him about how much he has grown, from being a farter to a college student. Once Harvard had received our message they declined because his head and farts would distract the students from their learning experience. So, thank you, “learning app” for changing my son’s future and farts! ✌🏻 (by the way, this was all a prank lol! please don’t believe any of this and please don’t ban me haha!)
BEST LEANING GAME EVER!!!!
This is the most best learning game ever! I can tell you one reason why this game is so amazing you what to know ok. I love this game so much because on the game it has so many game that you can play on there and they are very good learning ones too. I can tell you another reason too. So you are in 2nd grad and you are looking for a nice learning game and you find a perfect one a you see that it has so many games on thar and you what to download it but you first read this comment you read and read and you read this part and you are amazed buy how good this game is. But if you did not download this game yet and if you are reading this right now then make sure to download this game bye!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RosiMosi LLC
- 87.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- © 2013 RosiMosi LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.