SecureSafe – highly secure cloud storage solution with built-in password manager from DSwiss AG
SecureSafe is a multiple award winning online storage solution with an integrated password manager. The service is unique because of its strong double encryption, triple data storage and zero knowledge architecture, which ensures you the very highest level of privacy protection.
Manage all your important data in your digital safe:
• Credit card details
• E-banking codes
• A copy of your passport
• Application documents
• Highly secure AES-256 and RSA-2048 encryption
• No one but you can decrypt and access your data – not even our employees (including programmers).
• All data transferred between your device and SecureSafe is sent via HTTPS.
• Passwords are encrypted additionally for maximum security.
• 2-factor authentication (with SMS token) for PRO, SILVER and GOLD customers
• Multiple layers of data security in Swiss high security data centres, one of which is located in a former military bunker.
• 24/7 monitoring of all systems
• Password manager: With the free version of SecureSafe, you can store up to 50 unique passwords. Simply use the integrated password generator to help you create strong passwords. Also enjoy offline access to your PINs, PUK etc. when saved in the password manager.
• File safe: Store and edit all of your important files in your digital safe and access them anywhere, anytime.
• Data Inheritance: With the help of data inheritance, you ensure that family members or business partners can access important data such as passwords, PINs or insurance policies should you be involved in an emergency or pass away unexpectedly (this feature must be activated via our web application).
• SecureViewer: With the integrated SecureViewer feature, you can open and read PDF files without leaving a digital trace on the device used. This feature is helpful if you need to view sensitive information while using a public WLAN (for example at the airport or in a hotel).
• Mail-In: Mail-In is an email inbox, which is integrated directly in your SecureSafe. When you send emails to your unique SecureSafe address, all attached files will be saved directly in your safe. Email with no attachments are saved as text documents.
• SecureSend: Thanks to SecureSend, you can encrypt and send up to 2 GB large files to any recipient of your choice (recipient does not need SecureSafe to download file).
• SecureCapture: The integrated upload function allows you to use your phone to take a photo and save it directly to your safe.
SecureSafe is winning thousands of new customers every week.
SecureSafe possesses 2 app extensions: “Camera Roll” and “Autofill”. Thanks to the two extensions, you can upload pictures directly into SecureSafe using the app “Photos”, and automatically copy passwords/user names into the appropriate login fields.
Improvement of the 3D touch function
Improvement of the password generator
General bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Problems fixed, customer service comes through!
Review update after latest update: problem is finally resolved – secure safe is back to being its usual fantastic product. In all fairness, customer service reached out to me to assure me that everything would be taken care of ASAP and it was..... so I am now back to being a happy secure safe customer and will continue to remain a customer for many years to come.
Update: since this new update in April 2017 I can no longer log into my account!!!! Proceed with caution!! I have had Secure save for many years but this has never happened to me before.
I've used many different password storage apps over the years, but this is by far the best one I have ever used. its very simple and easy to use. I also like that it has the 2 step password verification for added security. I haven't yet tried all the extra features that are available for documents, so I can't comment on that- but the fact that it can be used for storing other important documents is just an added bonus!
Developer Response ,
We want to start by apologizing for the issues you have experienced with the new app. We are currently putting all of our efforts into fixing the particular issue that some users have had troubles logging in to the app after the new release. It is our aim to provide you with a solution in the form of a new release as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you cannot log in using the mobile app, please try our web app: secureSafe.com/app
Swiss quality and integrity.
I've been using this app for nearly a year, with zero problems. It the little app that can and does. In the shifting, ephemeral world of the Internet, it's good to find a programme that you can trust with your core secrets. No ads, no bollocks, just encrypted data stored in an ex military bunker in Zurich.
If you are a professional and/or a power user, they have higher levels of service at very reasonable prices; the free version works for me.
Update April 28, 2017: Still the best. I like the new format. Five stars again!
Update July 26, 2017: As above.
Don’t believe it’s 4.5 Star rating!
I bought the Pro unlimited version because I exceeded the number of stored passwords allowed on the free version. I felt safe buying it because of all the rave reviews and the free version seemed to work okay for my needs. But after upgrading to the Pro version I’ve had nothing but trouble. While using the app it will log me out for inactivity. It crashes over and over, and gives me multiple error messages. While creating a new password storage file it gave me a message of “error try again” ten times. I kept retrying only to discover the file was actually created each time of the “error try again” message so now I have 10 files for the same thing and I’m unable to find any means to delete the duplicates. I also came to realize I’ve been charged TWICE for this app that’s only been frustrating and proven worthless. If you’re looking for a simple way to just store some passwords, this app definitely is NOT it! I’m surprised and can’t believe the 4.5 Star rating because my experience with it has been totally disappointing. Plus I don’t appreciate being charged double especially for something that doesn’t work!
- DSwiss Ltd.
- 230.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 SecureSafe
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.