Shazam is one of the world’s most popular apps, used by more than 100 million people each month to identify music, get song lyrics, and now to discover the music that artists discover themselves.
"Shazam is an app that feels like magic" --Techradar.com
Identify music instantly and share in the thrill of music discovery with the artists you love.
See what top artists like Drake, Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber, The Weeknd, Ed Sheeran, DJ Khaled and others are Shazaming.
• New discoveries from artists you’ve Shazamed appear automatically
• Follow new artists with a tap of a button and see what those artists are Shazaming
• Stay up-to-date about new singles, albums, and videos from the artists you follow
Think you can Beat Shazam? To find out, play along with the Shazam App while you watch the show!
• Enjoy music lyrics and YouTube videos
• Preview songs and add them to Apple Music or Spotify playlists *
• Launch Pandora radio based on artists you discover *
• With Auto Shazam we'll keep finding tunes for you even when you leave the app
DISCOVER & BUY
• Stay in the loop with Shazam’s real time charts
• Quick links to Apple Music and the iTunes store
• Connect Apple Music or Spotify to play full tracks in Shazam
• Check out recommended tracks to discover new music
• Find out what’s popular in your town, your country and the world
CONNECT & SHARE
• See what your friends are Shazaming when you connect your Facebook account
• Share your discoveries through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and more...
SHAZAM FROM YOUR WATCH
• Launch Shazam on your Apple Watch to name that song in seconds, right from your wrist!
• See your past Shazams with a simple swipe up
• Use Handoff on Apple Watch and iPhone to buy the song on iTunes, watch videos, and much more
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
• Shazam visual recognition gets you more - tap the camera icon on iPhone to Shazam posters, magazines or books; anywhere where you see the Shazam camera logo
• Previewing and buying music requires the iTunes music store in your country
• Some features are location, device and app version dependent
Any questions or feedback? Check out: https://support.shazam.com
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback is music to our ears, and it helps us make Shazam even better. Got a question? Visit support.shazam.com
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been using Shazam for over 10 years I barely thought about giving it a review. Not that it really needs it, because many people already know about the app globally. It’s the best app to see what artist/tv/movie/radio is playing! I remembered when I first used it when 3G was barely the next gen with it at these speeds it made it so much better to search for the details without any needs to going the the webpage or anything else it is at your fingertips just one click their is a way to say “Shazam” to start the searching. I am not to sure if it works with everything. Most o the type I find my self just using Siri to do most of my stuff while moving around. It’s a very useful app because you may what to know what movie someone is watching or a friend my want to know without interrupting the movie they can search seamlessly!
Apple made it worse
Shazam was one of the most inventive and useful apps ever created. I’ve been using it since the beginning. For many years it was rumored that Apple would buy Shazam - usually a good thing. Apple tends to make software better after they buyer it (well except for all the professional applications they discontinued after purchasing so they could use pieces of their technology in other, non professional, consumer applications/apps).
In this case, Apple made it much harder to link to and buy songs in the iTunes music store. Instead they want to force you to use Apple Music which I have no need for at all with my very large collection of music I already own. Unfortunately, I’m going to switch to another competitor app, which I hate to do. I’m a huge Apple fan, but this app doesn’t work for me any longer. Fortunately, there’s not many songs I like that I don’t already own, so it won’t be that big an inconvenience in my case. These company’s just don’t want you to own anything anymore, they want that consistent monthly income from you renting everything. I hate revolving dept.
Sixth Love Language
I absolutely love Shazam. I, like so many others have been able to vibe with life connecting through music; the right song always seems to find me at the right time but I rarely have time to look up lyrics to capture a new song, simply hitting the ‘Shazam Icon’ while a song is playing has been the perfect platform to do so almost seamlessly, and the ‘previously Shazamed library’ is super convenient to get back to later so I can add the songs to my playlist when I have more time.
My only request, don’t make too many huge upgrades that it becomes a complicated app like so many others do, too many upgrades can overcomplicate a simple useful platform that I have found myself using other apps less due to the fact that I have to re-learn them almost every time I open the app.
Thank you creators of Shazam
- Shazam Entertainment Limited
- 76 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.