Run your business wherever you are. Whether you have one or multiple Shopify stores, this app makes it easy for you to manage your orders and products, connect with staff, and track sales.
• Fulfill, refund, or archive orders for each of your store locations
• Print packing slips and shipping labels
• Manage tags and notes
• Contact customers
• Add Timeline comments
• Track conversion right from your order details
• Create new draft orders and send them to your customers
• View fraud analysis
MANAGE PRODUCTS AND COLLECTIONS
• Add products manually or through barcode scan
• Create and update automated or manual collections
• Manage product tags and categories
• Define product and collection visibility on sales channels
• Sync with 3rd party sites to sell on Etsy, Amazon, eBay, and more
RUN MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
• Grow sales with a Google Smart Shopping campaign
• Create Facebook ads on the go
• Track results and get custom recommendations to improve your results over time
• Write new content for your blog
FOLLOW UP WITH CUSTOMERS
• Add and edit customer details
• Contact customers
• Create special discounts for holidays and sales
• Monitor discount code usage
REVIEW STORE PERFORMANCE
• View sales reports by day, week, or month
• Compare sales across your online store and other sales channels with a live dashboard
SELL ON MORE SALES CHANNELS
• Sell online, in-store and more
• Reach your customers wherever you're selling
• Sync inventory and orders across each channel
EXTEND YOUR STORE’S FEATURES WITH APPS AND THEMES
• Access your Shopify apps from orders, products, and customers, or right from the Store tab
• Browse our catalog of free themes and change your online store appearance
Shopify handles everything from marketing to payments, including mobile payments, a secure shopping cart, and shipping. Whether you want to sell t-shirts, jewelry, or clothes, Shopify has everything you need to run your ecommerce store.
• We have enabled in-store pickup for online orders for brick-and-mortar merchants who use both Shopify POS and the Shopify online store checkout. Eligible merchants have been notified in Shopify Admin.
• You can now duplicate orders.
• Quickly add videos to Shopify products through the share action.
• You can now select a page size when printing or sharing shipping labels and customs forms.
• We fixed a bug that stopped you from sharing images to Shopify.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I started out on Etsy, I really took a leap of faith in getting Shopify but it has been doing really well for me!! I use the $29 a month option & I use my Facebook VIP group to refer everyone to the website to make their orders. They are every happy with shopping on it! I keep my Etsy as it still gets a lot of traffic, but when someone messages me on Etsy I refer them to our VIP group & website and that has helped me to grow a lot more!! I do hope to see improvements made where we don’t have to use as many apps for certain tasks. But other than that it has been great and really helped my business grow! If you don’t want a huge bill though, use the pirate ship app within the Shopify App Store and you will be charged immediately for your labels instead of it piling onto your Shopify bill! I learned that the hard way! Haha! I tried to use other platforms but found Shopify to be the most user friendly & professional looking. Take the plunge! As long as you’re working at it, you to can succeed! Thank you Shopify!
It’s not the app, it’s Shopify.
Use this service at your own risk. I’ve been running a website through Shopify for over a year now, and out of nowhere they froze my money and are refusing to give it back. It’s been a month to the day, they owe me over $3,000, and there’s no sign of the money being moved despite the fact that they said they removed any and all holds from my account days ago.
Additionally, new users should be very aware of what they’re selling through Shopify. It’s incredibly easy to accidentally stock an item that doesn’t seem like it could possibly be legally copyrighted, and then have Shopify break your door down for it. They do not like to tell you their rules outright, they like to let you drown a bit before telling you that if you mess up again they’ll shove your head back underwater.
Additionally, it would appear that the majority of the recent reviews left on here were left by their admins in an attempt to make themselves look better. A bunch of the reviews are almost identical, apart from the fact that they all have crazy names.
It’s a great way to start for a beginner.
I find that using Shopify makes it easier to manage multiple parts of your business compacted within one app, however I do feel that there are some areas that need to be a bit more accessible for example; online store management: creating and editing webpage content within your store— the options are very general and limited. To my knowledge —I’ve searched everywhere I possibly could— but you aren’t able to create form fields (for the customers to interact/input information into) and the mobile page content editing section is glitchy.
Overall, everything else is very generous with business setup. I would recommend it to my peers and/or anyone else.
- Shopify Inc.
- 320.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Shopify
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.