Run your business wherever you are. Whether you have one or multiple Shopify stores, this app makes it easy for you to manage your orders and products, connect with staff, and track sales.
• Fulfill, refund, or archive orders for each of your store locations
• Print packing slips and shipping labels
• Manage tags and notes
• Contact customers
• Add Timeline comments
• Track conversion right from your order details
• Create new draft orders and send them to your customers
• View fraud analysis
MANAGE PRODUCTS AND COLLECTIONS
• Add products manually or through barcode scan
• Create and update automated or manual collections
• Manage product tags and categories
• Define product and collection visibility on sales channels
• Sync with 3rd party sites to sell on Etsy, Amazon, eBay, and more
RUN MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
• Grow sales with a Google Smart Shopping campaign
• Create Facebook ads on the go
• Track results and get custom recommendations to improve your results over time
• Write new content for your blog
FOLLOW UP WITH CUSTOMERS
• Add and edit customer details
• Contact customers
• Create special discounts for holidays and sales
• Monitor discount code usage
REVIEW STORE PERFORMANCE
• View sales reports by day, week, or month
• Compare sales across your online store and other sales channels with a live dashboard
SELL ON MORE SALES CHANNELS
• Sell online, in-store and more
• Reach your customers wherever you're selling
• Sync inventory and orders across each channel
EXTEND YOUR STORE’S FEATURES WITH APPS AND THEMES
• Access your Shopify apps from orders, products, and customers, or right from the Store tab
• Browse our catalog of free themes and change your online store appearance
Shopify handles everything from marketing to payments, including mobile payments, a secure shopping cart, and shipping. Whether you want to sell t-shirts, jewelry, or clothes, Shopify has everything you need to run your ecommerce store.
• We fixed a crash in Settings.
• We improved the support search experience.
• An issue where the keyboard disappeared while editing discounts was fixed.
• We restored the metrics and the chart on the Home tab and widget.
Ratings and Reviews
I have a successful online business thanks to Shopify.
It’s amazing what you get with Shopify. I can’t stop singing their praises. Shopify keeps up with trends and important data, updating automatically and providing the best for your business. I have been with Shopify almost 4 years now and honestly have never had a complaint. Their help desk is amazing. They really are on top of everything and keep you informed of your business trends, analytics and templates, just to name a few features they provide. This information is the lifeline of your online business. Oh, did I mention that Shopify is very affordable. There is no downside or risk with Shopify. Nothing to loose and everything to gain.
It’s a great way to start for a beginner.
I find that using Shopify makes it easier to manage multiple parts of your business compacted within one app, however I do feel that there are some areas that need to be a bit more accessible for example; online store management: creating and editing webpage content within your store— the options are very general and limited. To my knowledge —I’ve searched everywhere I possibly could— but you aren’t able to create form fields (for the customers to interact/input information into) and the mobile page content editing section is glitchy.
Overall, everything else is very generous with business setup. I would recommend it to my peers and/or anyone else.
Great, it’s ok with me
It’s really great in theory and it does so so so much. I am pretty intelligent and can figure out quite a bit so it’s easy enough to build a site. People who really know computers would be able to do even more. It’s as expensive as anywhere, not super expensive or really inexpensive.. I believe it to be financially manageable for a start up small business.
The only thing that would be helpful is a support live person. I know you can buy a helper and a Facebook/instagram “kit” is free but he is not able to find out why certain things happen. Most I can figure out so written support is abundant but a live voice to check in would be really nice .
- Shopify Inc.
- 259.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Shopify
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.