SimpleNursing is the most trusted resource for nursing students, worldwide. Our NCLEX preparation technology and nursing concept video library provide test takers with the knowledge and resources critical for success. Don't trust your grades to outdated learning methods, join our family of over 60,000 nursing students earning a 92% pass rate and get the tools you need to be confident.
Our superior full-stack suite includes:
- 1,000+ fun and visual instructional videos with test tips and memory tricks
- 200+ pages of study guide & cheat sheets
- 1,500 top-notch NCLEX-RN/PN style questions curated to reinforce your critical thinking skills.
- Detailed answer rationales for every answer choice so you can master the concepts.
- Detailed videos that breakdown the science and best strategy for each question.
- Detailed images, graphics, and calculations that help visual learners.
- Completely customizable exam template to focus on the topics you choose
- Track your performance with in-depth visual data analysis tools
Download Be Still today
If you choose to purchase a monthly subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current Simple Nursing monthly subscription price starts at $38.99 USD/month. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
-Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This app has potential to be helpful for preparing for the nclex but it needs a lot of upgrades. This app might be better for someone that is still in nursing school, but not for someone preparing to take the nclex. I would not bother wasting your money buying access to the nclex content. If you need help reviewing content then purchase access to the Library content which will provide you with access to the videos, study guides, and quiz bank. The study guides were helpful. But onto the reasons why I gave this app 3 stars. The videos need to be upgraded to match the quality of the newer videos. When taking exams, the app would mark the question wrong when I answered it correctly, which isn’t helpful when trying to track your progress. Also, there needs to be a way that this app tracks what questions you complete so people are not getting repeat questions.
Big Help, Need Some Work
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the content available to me on the website as well as the app. Being as though my life is spent reading small print and studying it would be a big help if this app can could be updated to fully support the new iPad Air. It will only let me view material in a portrait view and not a landscape view. The app also give me trouble when trying to expand the the videos in the portrait view to take up the full screen like the app has to think about whether or not it wants to cooperate. This app is brand spanking new and greatly appreciated so I expect some problems. Oh, one more thing, the app will also randomly log me out and take me back to my app screen on my iPad and IPhone. Everything on Simple Nursing website/app is a complete lifesaver and has become the best investment I have made while in nursing school. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND making the purchase to help you see the world of nursing in a clearer view.
I love the content for nursing school but there are some bugs. Many of the videos on the app have no sound (example: pharmacology-> anticonvulsants). It would also be helpful if you could use the quiz bank for pharm the same way you do with Med-surg so that you can quiz yourself on different subjects rather than only being able to take the quiz once you have completed your two years of pharm (example: take a quiz on antibiotics and later take a quiz on oncology drugs rather than only having one lump “all of pharmacology” quiz). However all in all this has greatly helped my grades during nursing school!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Smart Fit Investments, Inc
- 73.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © SimpleNursing.com
- In-App Purchases
- sn monthly sub $38.99
- 30 Days NCLEX Membership $99.99
- 90 Days + NCLEX $149.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.