Site24x7 iOS App
Site24x7 iOS app is a free supplement from Site24x7, an all-in-one monitoring tool for DevOps and IT Operations from the cloud. Monitor the performance of websites, servers, network, cloud resources, and APM application on-the-go.
To use the app, all you need is a Site24x7 account to login! If you do not have one, sign-up for a risk-free 30-day trial from the app, add website monitors, and explore the app friendly designs & features.
The app sends instant alerts through push notifications to your iOS device. The alerts could be on the Down, Critical, or Trouble status of your Site24x7 monitoring resource which will need immediate attention.The app gives a detailed view of the alerts in the Alarms view and allows you to add comments to assist the technicians resolve the issue efficiently.
Admin users can assign technicians directly and look into the issue instantly.
Site24x7 iOS app aids technicians by providing them the availability and performance reports of websites, infrastructure, Cloud (AWS/Azure), Application Insight, Virtualization, and Network. Get an extensive Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Downtime report or SLA reports for your monitoring resources to drill deep into the issues and find a solution.
Use Site24x7 iOS app to:
* Monitor your app performance on the go and resolve issues in time with APM.
* Check process, services, and network statistics of each server monitor.
* Start adding website monitors directly from the app.
* Get to know which monitors are up, down, in trouble or under maintenance with the monitor status widget.
* Start or stop services of a server monitor.
* Schedule specific identified downtime as maintenance.
* Track configured SLA.
* Add monitors and perform admin actions from Admin tab.
* View the Root Cause Analysis (RCA) report when a website is down.
* View the current status (up or down) of all your monitors.
* View outage reports by time period break down.
* View availability based on configured locations.
* Obtain negative trends in your IT infrastructure with Anomaly Dashboard.
* Get a glance of the MSP or BU user dashboard to gain the monitor availability status of all customers or units respectively.
Site24x7 is an all-in-one infrastructure monitoring solution that aids DevOps and IT operations team to gain deep visibility into production full-stack performance of the websites, servers, online applications, mobile apps, VMs, Cloud, network and other Internet-facing services.
The Site24x7 mobile app renders in-depth monitoring capabilities for DevOps teams to monitor and troubleshoot applications, servers and network infrastructure, including private and public clouds. End-user experience monitoring is provided from more than 110+ locations across the world and various wireless carriers.
Site24x7 offers the following all-in-one performance monitoring features for your technology stacks:
* Website Monitoring
* Server Monitoring
* Application Performance Monitoring
* Network Monitoring AWS Monitoring
Take a look at our website -https://www.site24x7.com/
Need help? Please contact email@example.com (or)
raise a ticket at https://www.site24x7.com/contact-support.html
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
IOS widget no longer works
The iOS home screen widget no longer works. Continually says “authorization failed”. Please address this as it was a very nice feature.
Developer Response ,
Greetings from Site24x7.
The issue has been fixed. Please update your app to the latest version 3.7.4. It should work fine. Feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further clarifications.
Push still broken.
No push received, red dot showing while there are no alarms. Everything else is very good.
Developer Response ,
Hi, please update your app to the latest version (3.8.4). If the problem persists, please write to us at email@example.com.
Since the last major update the app make me enter my credentials every time I use the app. Is very annoying and useless like this.
Is a shame cause I have more than 200 monitors and now is useless, hopefully in the next update will fix this issue.
- Zoho Corporation
- 82.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.