The official Six Flags app allows you to make the most of your next visit. Whether you’re visiting us for the day, or planning for season-long thrills, we have something for everyone!
• View and share your ride and park photos*
• Navigate the park with our interactive maps**
• Access ride wait times***
• View Show and Character Meet-and-Greet Schedules!
• Purchase tickets, parking, meal deals and more
• Plan your meals with restaurant menus
• Check park operating hours
• Find upcoming special events
• Learn about all of our rides, restaurants and shops
Exclusive Passholder Perks!
• NEW! Members can register for the Six Flags Membership Rewards program, earn points by checking into rides and shows, and redeem their points instantly and at any time!****
• Store up to 15 passes for family and friends on your phone for easy entry*****
• View and redeem your pass holder benefits
Use this app for all Six Flags' parks in North America, including:
• Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
• Six Flags Darien Lake
• Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord
• Six Flags Magic Mountain
• Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Los Angeles
• Six Flags Over Georgia
• Six Flags White Water
• Frontier City
• White Water Bay
• Six Flags Great America
• Magic Waters
• Six Flags New England
• Six Flags America
• Six Flags St Louis
• Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Phoenix
• Six Flags Great Adventure & Safari
• Six Flags Hurricane Harbor New Jersey
• Great Escape & Splashwater Kingdom
• Six Flags Fiesta Texas
• Six Flags Over Texas
• Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Arlington
• Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Splashtown Houston
• Six Flags Mexico
• Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Oaxtepec
• La Ronde
*My Photos available for U.S. theme parks and water parks only.
**Maps available for theme parks only.
***Ride Wait Times are available when you’re in the park after 12 pm. Enable Location Services to view wait times in the Rides section.
****Gold Plus, Platinum, Diamond and Diamond Elite Members are eligible for the Six Flags Membership Rewards program.
*****Only biometric (finger scan) passes can be used for gate entry. Pass holders with non-biometric (photo) passes, including young children, must continue to bring their plastic card with them to the park.
We’re continuously improving our app! If you have any feedback, please contact us through the Settings section of the app.
We made some improvements, these include:
- Fixed a bug associated with restaurants lists
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Florida family having fun
We suffered through hurricane Michael. Now at the end of the summer we are just about to have our home rebuilt and have our lives back. We bought platinum memberships to six flags and came here for an end of the summer fun before school starts family vacation. Six flags has been awesome. We got the platinum flash pass and the experience was improved 10 fold by having that added feature. It’s like having a park super power to skip all the lines and just say let’s go do that then go do it. Thank you six flags for letting us unwind and forget about the mess at home for a little while!!!
We will definitely be back...
Good but no way to check -in for rides at Darien Lake
We just got memberships, when asking at the guest services about how to earn rewards for rides I was met with “uhh, I don’t know really”. Basically told me we only earn when they scan out membership when we walk in, and that’s it. I know Darien is a newer addition to six flags, but if it’s going to be under that name, then maybe you should work to improve guest experience to be more in line with the remainder of Six Flags parks. I don’t see an interactive map, just the regular one. I would love to be able to earn all of the rewards for rides we go on. Maybe I can update this review, if anything changes in the future.
Looking forward to the mobile food ordering, because yesterday’s counter experience was underwhelming. One person working at a stand on a busy, scorching Saturday. But overall, it’s a decent app that allows me to have all of our memberships in one place.
Went to New England six flags for the first time yesterday and have to say I wasn’t to much pleased with a few things. A few of the rides that I had wanted to go on which was a main reason for going were closed, when riding food it took an hour for me to get a burger and fries and once I did get to place my order they really weren’t organized with handing the food out in order. The customers had to hand their recipes to the workers and ask them for their food and if we didn’t we stood there lost with no direction. Also when ordering fried dough I asked for light powder and I ended up getting more then looked like cane on it if I would have just asked for it on normally. As this will not keep me from the park I found it a little disappointing for my first experience at the New England park.
- Six Flags Entertainment Corporation
- 107.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Six Flags
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.