The official Six Flags app allows you to make the most of your next visit. Whether you’re visiting for the day or planning for season-long thrills, we have something for everyone!
• Navigate the park with our interactive theme park maps
• Access ride wait times*
• View show and character meet-and-greet schedules
• Purchase tickets, parking, dining deals and more
• Review restaurant menus
• Use easy mobile ordering for meals and snacks
• Check park operating hours
• View and share your ride and park photos**
• Find upcoming special events
• Learn about all of our rides, restaurants and shops
Exclusive Pass Holder Perks
• Pass Holders can register for the Six Flags Rewards program, earn points by checking into rides and shows, and redeem points at any time
• Store Passes for family and friends on your phone for streamlined entry
• View and redeem your Pass Holder benefits
Use this app for all Six Flags parks in North America including:
• Six Flags America
• Six Flags Darien Lake
• Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
• Six Flags Fiesta Texas
• Six Flags Great Adventure & Safari
• Six Flags Great America
• Six Flags Great Escape
• Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Arlington
• Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Chicago
• Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord
• Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Los Angeles
• Six Flags Hurricane Harbor New Jersey
• Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Oaxtepec
• Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Oklahoma City
• Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Phoenix
• Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Rockford
• Six Flags Hurricane Harbor SplashTown
• Six Flags Magic Mountain
• Six Flags Mexico
• Six Flags New England
• Six Flags Over Georgia
• Six Flags Over Texas
• Six Flags St. Louis
• Six Flags White Water
• Frontier City
• La Ronde
*Ride wait times are available when you’re in the park after 12 pm. Enable Location Services to view wait times in the Rides section.
**My Photos available for U.S. theme parks and waterparks only.
Bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Benefits with our ultimate season pass
We have had major problems with the preferred parking, both at six flags and hurricane harbor . Also at hurricane harbor it would not let us reserve a seating area and the web site says it’s 1st come first serve. We get it and they still turn us away and there is no one sitting there.
When we go to guest services at six flags and hurricane harbor it is more of the same. They don’t know what to do and how to fix it. Took 3 people at 6 flags and when I got home I find that they have deleted all our passes from the app and I had to reinstall everything.
We have been supporters of 6 flags and hurricane harbor got a lot of years but this year is the pits. No one seems to know what is going on and keep passing you off to someone else who seems to know even less. This includes the managers.
I hope you can get it fixed before you lose business.
Can’t wait until another water park opens in W. Valley
This place is a joke. . I understand being over crowded because there is no competition for the park to compete with. You can’t order chicken nuggets on the app because of a shortage. The park WiFi is terrible without them having their own WiFi for guests so the app is super slow to non existent. When ordering other food the time slots fill up too fast. Customer service is a joke. Good luck getting a hold of someone over the phone. I had issues with my membership post Pndemic which I kept paying even though there was an option to put on hold. My fault for thinking that they would be able to compensate you for being a good patron. This place needs a reality check which will hopefully come once the new lark opens by WestGate. I was excited when they did an in park survey so that I could give them some constructive criticism instead posting on a site like this. Unfortunately the survey was very controlled with just trying to find their demographic without asking for feedback or comments. This place knows it’s a joke and that we in the west valley are trapped. If you can wait until next year when the other park opens. Do it. Oh yeah, one more thing, they make you rent tubes instead of providing enough park tubes to service their customers. Terrible!!!
Horrible Customer Experience
Why won’t Six Flags honor its Diamond Elite Member benefit to purchase The Membership Flash Passes @ 50% off at anytime during their membership? A customer doesn’t know if they are going to need it until they actually go to the park and personally experience the 2 hour long lines for each ride. Last time I visited the park I only was able to go on 2 rides due to the long lines. Only allowing it at initial membership purchase is bad business. This practice has led to a dissatisfied customer. Why should I even bother visiting this park? I will be going a lot less than I would have visited if I were allowed to purchase the 50% off flash Pass membership. Magic Mountain corporate this means lower revenue for you. You will lose 10 times as much money as you would have were you to allow this purchase. Now I’ll visit 3 times vs 12 times during 2022 each visit is at least a $200 spend. $2400 for 12 visits $2150 with the flash Pass membership discount. Instead you may get $300 from me across the 3 visits. Do the math with your current policy you lose big time.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Six Flags Entertainment Corporation
- 68.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 Six Flags
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.