Fall asleep quicker and wake up refreshed!
- Understand your sleep cycles and sleep quality
- Fall asleep to soothing soundscapes
- Measure resting heart rate with your phone
- No wearables needed! Your phone does it all
With over 35 million users, the award-winning Sleep Time app is all over the web.
“Azumio has fulfilled the need for an accurate, state-of-the-art algorithm for sleep analysis that is consumer-accessible as an integral part of a complete mobile health solution” - Dr. Paul Zei, Stanford University
5/5 “I’ve tried several apps that log the amount of sleep and the types you experience, and the interface of Sleep Time is the best by far. It’s easy to understand and simple to use.”
5/5 “Fascinating results. It works remarkably well providing helpful information.”
Featured on: TechCrunch, Mashable, Lifehacker, 148apps, eHealth, and many others...
#1 Sleep Analysis app in United States
#1 Sleep Analysis app in Japan
#1 Sleep Analysis app in United Kingdom
#1 Sleep Analysis app in Australia
#1 Sleep Analysis app in Germany
#1 Sleep Analysis app in France
#1 Sleep Analysis app in China
#1 Sleep Analysis app in Russia
#1 Sleep Analysis app in Canada
… and many more.
√ Set the alarm clock with a single gesture
√ Fall asleep to soundscapes or white noise!
√ Alarm rings even in silent mode
√ Choose from any of our 20 built in alarms
√ OR wake up to your favorite song from iTunes!
√ Sleep Lab™ with sleep cycle analysis - light sleep, deep sleep, R.E.M.
√ Detailed monthly and weekly graphs
√ Advanced wake-up optimization algorithm
√ Instant Heart Rate integration to detect pulse after waking up
√ Full history and graphs make comparison easy
√ Backup and restore your sleep data on the cloud
√ No glasses needed for our easy to read interface!
√ Apple Health Integration
Perfect for people with sleep apnea, snoring issues, fatigue, stress, tiredness, exhaustion, lack of sleep, night time sleep disorders, dreams, require white noise, ambient sounds, soundscapes, calming nature melodies, sleep diary recording, and more. We make Sleep Time for our users and we’d love to hear your feedback – tell us what you think so we can implement your ideas and suggestions in the next update!
We offer auto-renewable subscriptions with the following specifications:
- Subscriptions are for a 1 month or 12 month duration
- Subscriptions are $9.99 USD for 1 month of $29.99 USD per year
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchased a subcription to that publication
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Top sleep cycle application for over 5 years
- Track sleep cycle and sleep quality
- Sleep better with soundscapes
- Measure resting heart rate when you wake up
Here's what we have for you in this update:
- Bug and performance fixes
Your reviews and feedback are important to us! We read them daily to continually improve our application.
The Sleep Time Team
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A few things that would improve it greatly:
1) Most important for me would be the ability to change the alarm time mid-session without turning the alarm off! I find it very useful to plan my sleep in multiples of 45 minutes, so if I wake up and by the time I go back to sleep there’s only 30’ left, it would help to be able to add another 15’ or even an hour!
2) It would be nice to be able to edit-say double tap or tap and hold an area on the chart and correct it-like when i forget to tutn it off. There coild be something diff colors) that shows it was edited to preserve integrity.
3) Also if I go back to bed so there are 2 separate sessions for the same night it would be great if they would display stacked.
Thanks for a super app!
Not worth our money
I get up several times a night to use the restroom and this app doesn't recognize or record truly when I'm awake I wasted my money on this app and I want a refund. It doesn't track right. Therefore you shouldn't be charging for this app. It also wakes me up an hour before My alarm is set to go off. I would really like to see an Apple Watch app added to this app. It would help your sleep time++ work better. I spoke to one guy through your Argus that uses a fit bit. So I ran a little test of my own. I put my Apple Watch on its charger in evening to give it a full charge before my bed time and there was orange at the time I got up for a nature call. But it still doesn't turn orange at the end when the alarm goes off to wake me, indicating when I'm awake. Bottom line, this still needs a lot of work. Suggestion: how about adding a sound recording feature. So people can learn if they talk in their sleep or snore or have apnea. This app is not worth the money. you lie in the diagram. it's never been accurate. I wasted my money. And when I messaged through facebook you just gave me the run around.
Best sleep alarm ever
I’ve used this app for around seven years now and it’s the only alarm that I’ll wake up to. I love it because it starts low and gradually gets louder. I hate being woken up by typical alarms that just go right off at full volume. I’ve used this app with the phone laying on my bed (as it suggests for the best reading) and ok my night stand. When on my bed I can accurately tell when I move or wake up or when I’m still and sound asleep. It’s very accurate. I’ve since moved to placing it on my night stand instead because I no longer need to see all the extra data. Instead I now only use it as an alarm and sleep time tracker (to see how long I sleep each night). This is my favorite sleep app and I doubt I’ll ever use another one.
- Azumio Inc.
- 227 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Azumio Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
- Premium $29.99
- Premium $9.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.