Whether you're at a local hill or you're deep in the Alps, Slopes gives you all the details you crave about your favorite days skiing or snowboarding. Track speed, vertical, distance, lift vs trail time, and more, all while going easy on your phone's battery. Then claim your bragging rights with awesome ways to share your day, including customizable images for social media and replays on 3D virtual mountains.
• Runs and lifts are automatically detected as you ride
• Battery friendly - ride hard and record all day
• Recording works deep in the backcountry without an internet connection
• Live stats on your phone and your Apple Watch
• Hands-free control with Siri on your iPhone and Watch
The Best Recaps
• Unique timeline view of your day with interactive map
• Stat breakdowns for each run and lift you took
• Replay your runs in 3D with speed heat maps
• Track your season totals and lifetime vertical
• Seamless integration with your photo library to auto-display photos from your trips
• Integrates with Apple's Health app to report workouts and calories burned
Show Off Your Activities
• Show off by sharing your day's stats on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram using customizable images
• Export your day's activities to Google Earth and other apps back on your computer
• Automatically sync your activities to Strava, where they've customized their activity feed for Slopes uploads to highlight vertical and other stats we care about.
Import Old Activities
• Import past activities from GPX files, KMZ files, or other tracker apps
• Use iTunes File Sharing to bring in multiple activities all at once
Upgrade to Slopes Premium and know everything about your days:
• Unlimited run and lift stat breakdowns
• Premium winter, terrain, and satellite maps on the run and lift breakdowns
• See your photos on the map of your day
• Live run-by-run breakdown of stats while recording
• Relive your runs on a virtual 3D mountain
• Automatic lift naming at supported resorts (over 250 world-wide and counting, more every week!)
• Individual recording unlocks and an Annual Pass subscription options available to be as flexible as possible depending on how often you go.
If you purchase an Annual Pass or a Household Pass payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://getslopes.com/terms.html
Note: GPS is required so iPads and iPods will not be able to record with Slopes. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Other factors such as the phone's temperature, battery health, and other apps running in the background can also affect battery performance. All-day battery life was tested on an iPhone 5.
- Removed the Facebook SDK. I only ever used it because I advertised Slopes on Instagram and you need it to help with that. I never gave them your private data or anything, but I'm no longer comfortable letting that creepy company have *any* hooks in my code to do who-knows-what secretly behind the scenes. #privacy
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing on any device, paid or free, any trip!
Okay, so I've had this app for about 6m and today I finally got to use it as I haven't been out on the slopes. This app is simply amazing. Not only is it great on Apple Watch. Old iPhones (tried on IPhone 5), and new iPhones, but it's also very accurate on all of them. It got my exact times (times Myself with atop watch) shows you any wipeouts, slowdowns, speeds, and everything you cAn think of. It shows you very single run in 3D mode, and even a satellite view of the mountain, showing exactly on the trail you were at, showing all your turns. That one is a paid feature, but with all the amazing paid features I recommend getting a one day pass. I don't ski often, so it's totally worth it. If you ski at least twice a week, maybe get a liger pass. It's amazing for casual skiing for a hobby like myself, or if your a racer or comp skier. Would 1000% recommend.
This app is god!
Just took this for a full day of sending with some friends and I really like this app. The speed tracker is wicked and I was super hyped when i broke 50mph. The mapping is also amazing, you can see each of the runs you did and the lifts you used. I was also amazing at just how far and high we skied. You would think that the gps recording and speed tracking takes a toll on your battery. It turns out it didn’t really at all! The app uses the gps and speed stats from the Apple health trackers and it’s relatively energy efficient. I started at 89% and on low power mode, with a bit of snap chatting and phone calling my phone dropped to only 56%. All in all I highly recommend this app. It’s made by one rad guy who wants to improve our days, which he definitely has. Also, everything I talked about is completely freeeee! So download this app and enjoy your adventure on the mountain.
I have had this application for several years now and have reviewed it several times, all at five stars but the developer keeps dropping new versions so it’s only fair to give it another review. It has proven to be even more useful to me since I updated my old series one Apple Watch to a current one, it’s now it’s so easy to turn on and off running app from the watch. I do like the feature just introduced oh and also resume since I generally forget to turn on again after pausing. Another very valuable recent feature is the ability to compare two seasons. I ski several days a week so this is very handy. besides all the amazing features perhaps a key reason to get slope is if you’re a skier is that the developer will quickly respond to any questions or issues that you have. Try that with some big company
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Consumed by Code
- 88.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013 Consumed by Code
- In-App Purchases
- Single Pass $1.99
- Annual Pass $19.99
- Trip Pass $4.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.