Sophos Intercept X for Mobile helps you to work safely on your iPhone or iPad. Security functionality includes highlighting important operating system updates and detecting malicious Wi-Fi connections. Furthermore, it provides a secure QR code scanner to read URLs, a password safe, and the ability to generate verification codes for multi-factor authentication (for example Google 2-Step Verification).
• Detect man-in-the-middle network attacks.
SECURE QR CODE SCANNER
Use the integrated QR code scanner to read and process the embedded information of URL, contact, and Wi-Fi codes:
• Check URLs for malicious or inappropriate web pages using up-to-the-minute intelligence from SophosLabs and open them in Safari if they are safe.
• Add contacts delivered as QR codes to your address book.
• Copy password information from Wi-Fi QR codes to the clipboard to easily set up Wi-Fi connections.
Generate one-time passwords (also called verification codes) to easily log in to your accounts that use multi-factor authentication.
• Time-based (TOTP) and counter-based (HOTP) one-time passwords according to RFC 6238 and RFC 4226.
• Automatic setup through QR code.
• Manual setup possible for services that do not provide a QR code.
• Unlimited number of accounts.
• Support for Sophos UTM, Sophos Central, Google and any compatible multi-factor authentication.
• Store all your account data in a KeePass-compatible password database.
• Connect the app to Sophos Mobile or Sophos Central to allow your organization to monitor your device’s compliance status.
INTUNE MOBILE THREAT DEFENSE (MTD)
• Connect the app to your organization’s Microsoft Intune account to restrict access to corporate data based on the device’s compliance status. This requires Sophos Central.
Web Filtering, which is available on supervised devices and when the app is in managed mode, uses browsing history data to block web pages with malicious, undesirable, or illegal content. The app doesn’t use browsing history data for other purposes.
NOTE: If you have any problems with Sophos Intercept X for Mobile, please check our support forum for help before leaving a 1-star review: https://community.sophos.com/products/mobile-device-protection/
We update this app regularly with improvements and corrections. This is why you should use the latest version.
To send feedback or requests tap App Support on the App Store page.
Thank you for using a Sophos product.
Ratings and Reviews
A couple issues but good
We use Sophos corporate wide and I love the fact that a password manager and Authenticator are built in to an app that can be used for personal use. The only 2 issues that I have is with the password manager. It takes an unnecessary long time to open the password db every time and the password database doesn’t seem to save or able to open files from one drive or google drive. It can import the file just not really interact with it in the cloud. I want Sophos as my mobile password manager but due to the 10 second open lag I don’t know if it’s going to be feasible.
Easily worst software product I have ever used
I have installed Sophos Home Premium for MacOS and Sophos Intercept X for iPad and iPhone. I don’t often bother to write reviews, but this product is so bad, I felt I had to. The MacOS version is completely unstable. Frequently stopped working because the extensions somehow disappeared. Trying to reinstall those extensions is a half-day project in hairpulling. The mobile versions, as far as I can tell, are useless. But the worst was their chat feature for getting technical help. Waiting in line for 60 minutes to initiate a chat, then having the chat box just disappear with a message that no one is available right now. My second experience with chat got me to someone who told me that he doesn’t help home customers. Incredible. If you are an enterprise customer, I imagine your experience is different. I am a home premium customer, I actually paid for this product. I was given a horrific mess of a product and really bad customer support.
Can’t tell if it’s useful
I have three WiFi networks in my home using the same brand and model of hotpoint and all on bridge mode connected by ethernet to the same wired router. I have gotten several notifications from Sophos Intercept X on my iPhone that some sort of risk exists with respect to one of the networks and always the same network but not always the same issue. Intercept X always recommends disconnecting from the network (a pretty useless recommendation when by itself), but when I immediately re-connect there is no warning from Intercept X. Sophos Home Premium on my laptop has never issued a warning. To be useful, warnings from Intercept X should offer a means of preventing said problem, not just a recommendation to quit using WiFi. And what product should I believe: Intercept X or Sophos Home Premium? In its defense, Intercept X is free, but I’ll probably just remove It from my iPhone to eliminate what has become an annoyance.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Browsing History
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 117.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Sophos Ltd. All rights reserved.