zFuse - Video Player 4+
Manage and play your all media
s-joys Co., Ltd.
Designed for iPad
- zFuse can play all video formats and encodings, allowing you to play video files on your mobile device without need to convert to MP4.
- zFuse supports ASS/SSA/SUP effects subtitles, you can experience the full effects subtitles like on your PC / Mac.
- zFuse has powerful networking technologies that allow you play media from your PC or NAS directly ,without any space occupied in your limited device, without the need to download anything.
- zFuse also allows you to easily download files or directory directly from your PC or NAS, it must be the best friend for your trip.
- zFuse supports a variety of gestures, just move your fingers, you can adjust the playback position, font size, control volume and brightness.
- zFuse takes great care to protect your privacy, it has folder encryption, so you no longer have to worry about privacy issues.
- zFuse more detailed features are as follows:
* SMB / CIFS playback/discovery (play media files on your pc easily).
* Download media file or directory from SAMBA/DLNA/WebDAV/FTP directly.
* UPnP / DLNA playback/discovery.
* Airplay playback.
* Support Picture In Picture mode.
* Support iPad split-screen multitasking .
* Hardware acceleration.
* Supports HDR Tone Mapping on non-HDR display.
* Support Subtitle effects.
* 0.5x-3.0x playback speed control.
* 0.5x-5.0x zoom screen.
* Media preview in seeking.
* Built-in audio enhancement.
* Multi soundtrack selection.
* Embedded/External subtitle-track selection.
* Subtitle synchronization .
* Audio synchronization .
* Support for external subtitle font selection .
* Preview for playlist file before run it.
* Play bluray directory.
* Manage and edit playlist on the fly.
* Screen mirroring.
* File Management:
- Delete, Move,Rename, Create Folder.
- Support for Wi-Fi transmission, without connecting the USB cable to transfer files.
- Support create of streaming-media playlist.
- Support file decompression: 7z, zip, rar, tar, bz, bz2, etc.
* Gesture function :
- The horizontal of drag : adjust the playback position.
- On the left side of the screen vertically drag : adjust the volume.
- On the right of the screen vertically drag : adjust the brightness.
- On the screen zoom : screen size adjustment.
- Double-click : play/pause.
- Two finger Double-click : change video aspect screen.
* Support external keyboard:
- Space : pause/play.
- Left Arrow : backward seek.
- Right Arrow : forward seek.
- Esc : exit play.
- S : change the playback speed.
- B : play previous.
- N : play next.
- Z : change screen scale.
* Supported video formats : MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, FLV, RMVB, ASF,OGV and so on.
* Supported audio formats : MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, APE and so on.
* Support subtitle format : SRT, SSA, ASS, SUP, VTT.
* Supported image formats : JPG, PNG, BMP,TIFF,GIF,HEIC etc.
1. Optimized the HDR performance of Metal renderer.
2. Fixed some UI issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Very good app
Good app for videos and music as well as downloaded podcasts. Especially helpful for file types that iOS won't natively support like MPEG and WEBM.
Does have the recent issue of the pop out video player being discolored after the most recent update as of the time of writing.. No idea how to fix that.
Great app, but with a suggestion
Would like the option to not automatically play next video. Otherwise, this player is one of the best, especially when playing from a network location such as a NAS.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. Currently, this option is in: Player interface -> lower right corner ... -> Scroll down to the end -> an option responsible for the order of the playlist -> adjust it to "Play Once".
Clean and simple
Like the app, plays all the files I throw at it with no problem. Use it on Apple TV and tablet a lot. Would give 5 stars if it had PiP mode on iPad.! I know it can be done on x264 and x265 mp4’s only. Because of Apple limitation. But pip on these formats would give sPlayer a added benefit.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. We really wanted to use Apple's player to display the specific format to PIP, but currently we are still working on the new version of UI. We will support it in the future!
Thanks for your suggestions again.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- s-joys Technology Co., Ltd.
- 157.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 15.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Copyright (c) 2015-2023 s-joys. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.