Optimize your results with Stark Suspension
- Be inspired by more than 100 exercises presented in high quality video.
- Get a full body workout with exercises in all ranges of difficulty performed by the world renowned TRX-guru Seth Ronland.
- Create your own personal workout.
- While working out, follow the step by step workout-feature which take you through the workout using timers and your chosen specifics.
- The timers support different workout types including Tabata, HIIT and Circuit training.
- Challenge yourself, get rewards and keep track of your score.
- Find exercises targeting specific muscle groups.
Integration with Apple Health: Save burned calories and performed workouts.
With Suspension Training you use your own body weight and gravity to create strength, balance and flexibility.
Suspension Training allows you to train at home, on the road or in the gym, leaving you no excuse for not getting a fast and effective workout that delivers results.
Exercises are performed by the famous TRX-guru and professional instructor, Seth Ronland.
* Changed name from Virtual Trainer Suspension
Ratings and Reviews
Great way to get new exercise ideas
If you have a good idea of body mechanics and form and are looking for new TRX workout ideas, this app is for you! I like the breadth of exercises, organized by difficulty and/or filterable by muscle groups, and the ability to customize my own workout. The video for each exercise demonstrates correct form, but there are no verbal cues; a plus for listen to workout tunes, but not ideal for the novice or the unconditioned. Worth the $4.99!
Great app but no verbal cues!
As soon as I got the app, I wanted to see what the app had to offer and played the demo. First, I was confused and tried to turn up the volume and then realized that there are no verbal instrctions just a silent demo. When working out, I dont' have time to constantly watch the video, I am sure that might cause some injuries in the process trying to turn my neck a certain direction and causing poor alignment. Also, I don't want to pause during my workouts, I want them to be very intense. Hell, I can't even see anything in front of me with sweat pouring down my face.
It would be nice to have verbal cues on the upcoming move as well as proper form verbal instructions during the workout timer. For this reason, I took off a star.
Also, it would be nice if the app had a wod generator like the 12 minute athlete app, for those of us who have no idea what we are doing and need to be told what exercises to complete.
Thankfully, TRX posts "the workout of the day". I am so glad that they do because I don't have the imagination to create my own workouts but I want to workout like a beast. I check the WOD daily and then create the workout within the app.
So, please work on 2 things : Verbal cues and wod generator.
All in all, great app but lacks some essentials.
Time versus reps...
I really like this app and the fact that you can create your own workout from the wonderful library of demonstrated exercises. My wish list includes a way to mix both timed intervals and repetition intervals within the same workout. For example, hold a plank for 60 sec., rest 30 sec., 12 Automic Push-ups, rest 30 sec. etc.. Another item I wish for is a way to export or download a workout do that I don't have to rely on Internet access to view the videos. Thanks for writing such a great app!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Virtual Trainer Sweden AB
- 13.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Virtual Trainer Sweden AB
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.