With the award winning State Farm mobile app, you can manage your insurance and banking accounts, request roadside assistance, file and track claims, and much more!
View and manage your insurance policies.
• Quickly pay your insurance bill – even with Apple Pay.
• View your auto insurance ID card and add it to Apple Wallet.
• View your insurance policies and coverage details.
Here to help when you have a claim.
• Quickly file a vehicle, property or vehicle glass claim.
• Track the status of your claim through every step.
• Get Claims status notifications.
• Get roadside assistance with tire changes, dead batters, stuck vehicles and more.
Banking with ease.
• Transfer funds between State Farm Bank® accounts.
• Check your account balance and view transaction history.
• Deposit checks.
• Pay your State Farm credit card bills.
• Pay your State Farm vehicle loan.
• View your loyalty rewards.
• Pay other bills (ex. Cable bill) using Bill Pay.
But wait, there’s more!
• View details of your mutual funds products.
• Personalized reminders and notifications when you login.
• Find the latest deals on products and services you love with Community Offers.
• Ask Siri to view your insurance card, your Claims, or find nearby ATM’s with our shortcuts.
• Login with Touch ID, Face ID, or a PIN.
• Send a text message to your agent.
• Need technical assistance? Send us a message on your time with our messaging feature.
• FAQs available in the app when you need them.
• Learn about other products State Farm offers.
Our lawyers suggested we also include the following disclosures for those that are interested.
What’s new in 7.21?
• If you are a bank customer, you can now use the app to transfer money to or from your State Farm Bank® accounts and accounts you own at other financial institutions.
• Additional bug fixes and performance enhancements to improve your overall app experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the design - some feedback to improve functionality
The app takes a little time to get used to because of all the different products and services State Farm has. It looks great, very fresh and new! But for an average user that wants to get information fast, I can see why they would be frustrated not seeing a summary page of all their accounts in a list view to click on it versus having to swipe to get to it. I think the key is simplifying the steps to access account information. It will make it a completely better user experience! Also, how can we get more details of our insurance policies on the app so we don't need to log in on a computer to see it? As someone with all their insurance and financial services through State Farm, I hope the development team can figure all these out soon!
Developer Response ,
We really appreciate you taking the time to write this detailed review! Thanks for the 5 star rating! ~ Dan, State Farm iOS Team
Has fundamental flaws
This app has some fundamental flaws. For starters, if you have someone else in the car with you and they are using your phone to either navigate or select music or just google something which is common for me with my gf in the car, it will assume you are using your phone while driving and negatively impact your score. It’s also is not very accurate. For example, I’ve been paying more attention to my speed and using my cruise control more often because this app keeps saying that I’m speeding. On my drive home from work today I was stuck behind a car that was going 5 miles below the speed limit. Yet during this same segment the app says I was briefly speeding. Then on the longest segment of that same drive I had my cruise control set to the speed limit until I turned off Into my neighborhood. The app says I was speeding during a few short stretches of that drive. How?? There have been other times as well where it says I did something I didn’t do.
It definitely makes you pay more attention to your driving but it makes more mistakes than I do. The biggest is assuming I’m using my phone when my passenger is.
Want to see check images and more info
I’ve used Pocket Agent and now the State Farm app for a while now and they work fine for me. A couple of features I would like to see is 1) the ability to view the images of the checks I’ve written on my bank accounts. Just having the check number isn’t enough to help me remember what it was for. I have another local bank app on my phone and they have the ability to view check images. Seems like that would be helpful to have for most people. 2) having more info about my insurance products on the open screen of each policy. For life insurance, it only displays three pieces of info and doesn’t even include premium amount, unless a payment is coming due. I want to see my premium amount for all insurance products just by going to the initial screen instead of having to press two buttons to go into the details (for auto, cant even see anymore for life). I want to see it all.
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- 114.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright, State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, 2018, 2019
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.