State Farm® 4+
Insurance & Finance
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
With the award winning State Farm mobile app, you can manage your insurance and other products, request roadside assistance, file and track claims, and much more!
View and manage your insurance policies.
• Quickly pay your insurance bill – even with Apple Pay.
• View your auto insurance ID card and add it to Apple Wallet.
• View your insurance policies and coverage details.
Here to help when you have a claim.
• Quickly file a vehicle, property or vehicle glass claim.
• Track the status of your claim through every step.
• Get Claims status notifications.
• Get roadside assistance with tire changes, dead batters, stuck vehicles and more.
But wait, there’s more!
• View details of your mutual funds products.
• Personalized reminders and notifications when you login.
• Ask Siri to view your insurance card or your Claims with our shortcuts.
• Login with Touch ID, Face ID, or a PIN.
• Send a text message to your agent.
• Need technical assistance? Send us a message on your time with our messaging feature.
• FAQs available in the app when you need them.
• Learn about other products State Farm offers.
What's new in 9.40?
• Trouble on the road? We've added information about which of your vehicles are covered and what's included in our emergency roadside service flow so you can more easily request the help you need and get back on your way.
•. We've enhanced our contact directory to make it easier to find the right resource for your questions.
Ratings and Reviews
Please Add To The App, That The Customer Can Type In The Amount To Pay
We need you to add to the app, the choice for the customer to type in the correct payment amount that is due for when State Farm has the WRONG PAYMENT in the spot where it shows what you pay per month, because you can’t make a payment for the month when that amount due that is showing in the app, is actually the wrong amount due, then the app makes you late on paying your insurance because there’s no option for the customer to type in the correct monthly payment that you need to pay!
That’s about the only thing I don’t like about my State Farm app, they’ve done this to me these last 5 months and we’ve only been with them for 6 months, I keep having to call State Farm and give the bank card info over the phone so I can make our payment each month, it’s been such a very bad experience and it’s no peace of mind when you cannot open the app and type in the correct amount that is due when each month for 5 months they’ve always had a higher amount due per month for our insurance! Why would we wanna pay a higher amount? I’m about ready to delete this app if it’s not fixed soon!
Thank you for your time!
Road side assistance and claim frequency?????
I have used my roadside assistance part of my auto insurance twice in the eight months that We have been insured through State Farm. The first time the battery had worn down and just wouldn’t start. It wanted to turn over but it was to much of a pull on the battery. So we called to have someone come and jump start it. A little bit over a week my husband accidentally left the parking lights on over night and we had to have it jump started after all this is what I have in my insurance policy isn’t it and I do play for it every month in time, through an ACH withdrawal, I mean I am not late. And you consider twice in over eight years claim frequency and if I don’t give my insurance agent permission to take it off my policy your are going to cancel my coverage but you don’t say when this is going to happen. Isn’t your slogan something like, like a good neighbor State Farm is there. Serious you are there but if you use your road service more than once and call it claim frequency. That doesn’t sound like a good neighbor to me. Rather to my husband and that sound like a bunch of people greedy cheap people who have no concern for their insureds safety and well-being. All they want to do is take all the money they can from you and give you little or no coverage. Mark and Lee Ann Bush, Swansea, Illinois. I
Love State Farm
Can’t say enough good things about State Farm as a whole and especially our agent, Joan Warner and her crew in Farmington Hills, MI. They take great care of us. An agent should be more than an order-taker. Joan has been a trusted advisor for decades. I’m always amused by friends and family members who ask, “Who is your insurer, I need to get my premiums reduced?” I always say, “don’t focus on the premiums, but focus on the agent and their knowledge when you buy because insurance coverage is never tested until you have a claim.” We recently had a flood in our basement and, forgive the motto, but State Farm was there! Because if Joni’s expertise, we added the drain addendum to our homeowners policy when we moved here two years ago. Yes, it raised our premiums a bit, but the drain back-up that devastated our basement, was covered! An adjuster was out here within a week and a few days later, we had a check. Now we can put our basement back in place, thanks to State Farm! Thank you! You’re the best!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- 124.8 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright, State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, 2018, 2019
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.