With the award winning State Farm mobile app, you can manage your insurance and other products, request roadside assistance, file and track claims, and much more!
View and manage your insurance policies.
• Quickly pay your insurance bill – even with Apple Pay.
• View your auto insurance ID card and add it to Apple Wallet.
• View your insurance policies and coverage details.
Here to help when you have a claim.
• Quickly file a vehicle, property or vehicle glass claim.
• Track the status of your claim through every step.
• Get Claims status notifications.
• Get roadside assistance with tire changes, dead batters, stuck vehicles and more.
But wait, there’s more!
• View details of your mutual funds products.
• Personalized reminders and notifications when you login.
• Ask Siri to view your insurance card or your Claims with our shortcuts.
• Login with Touch ID, Face ID, or a PIN.
• Send a text message to your agent.
• Need technical assistance? Send us a message on your time with our messaging feature.
• FAQs available in the app when you need them.
• Learn about other products State Farm offers.
What’s new in 9.34:
Here are a few new things to check out when you log in:
• Easily add or replace a vehicle or motorcycle on your auto policy from the Insurance tab.
• Let us know if the information you’re getting is helpful with the new feedback option. You’ll see it when viewing your claim details. It’s also available when viewing some auto policies.
Ratings and Reviews
Love State Farm
Can’t say enough good things about State Farm as a whole and especially our agent, Joan Warner and her crew in Farmington Hills, MI. They take great care of us. An agent should be more than an order-taker. Joan has been a trusted advisor for decades. I’m always amused by friends and family members who ask, “Who is your insurer, I need to get my premiums reduced?” I always say, “don’t focus on the premiums, but focus on the agent and their knowledge when you buy because insurance coverage is never tested until you have a claim.” We recently had a flood in our basement and, forgive the motto, but State Farm was there! Because if Joni’s expertise, we added the drain addendum to our homeowners policy when we moved here two years ago. Yes, it raised our premiums a bit, but the drain back-up that devastated our basement, was covered! An adjuster was out here within a week and a few days later, we had a check. Now we can put our basement back in place, thanks to State Farm! Thank you! You’re the best!
Road side assistance and claim frequency?????
I have used my roadside assistance part of my auto insurance twice in the eight months that We have been insured through State Farm. The first time the battery had worn down and just wouldn’t start. It wanted to turn over but it was to much of a pull on the battery. So we called to have someone come and jump start it. A little bit over a week my husband accidentally left the parking lights on over night and we had to have it jump started after all this is what I have in my insurance policy isn’t it and I do play for it every month in time, through an ACH withdrawal, I mean I am not late. And you consider twice in over eight years claim frequency and if I don’t give my insurance agent permission to take it off my policy your are going to cancel my coverage but you don’t say when this is going to happen. Isn’t your slogan something like, like a good neighbor State Farm is there. Serious you are there but if you use your road service more than once and call it claim frequency. That doesn’t sound like a good neighbor to me. Rather to my husband and that sound like a bunch of people greedy cheap people who have no concern for their insureds safety and well-being. All they want to do is take all the money they can from you and give you little or no coverage. Mark and Lee Ann Bush, Swansea, Illinois. I
Flawed Criteria & Sensors
This app has several very aggravating flaws.
1) unsafe acceleration - it seems that the app interprets transmission downshifting to be excessive or unsafe driving. Automobile manufacturers have gone to transmissions with more gears than in the past. By having closer gear ratios they have been able to increase mpg despite the smaller 4 & 6 cylinder engines. It is exasperating to be dinged for acceleration when, in reality, the actual is acceleration is pathetic! If you are driving a high powered vehicle where extreme acceleration or squealing the tires was possible this might make sense. In many of today’s vehicle rapid acceleration is not even possible!
2) unsafe braking - the app is structured based on the assumption that applying brakes even slightly more than normal is caused by following other vehicles too close. Once again it is very disturbing to stop for a yellow traffic light rather than drive through the light as most drivers do then be dinged for excess braking!
3) unsafe cornering - the app also deems fairly normal cornering to be unsafe and dings you for that!
State Farm needs to update this app to address these issues or risk people dropping the app because of its flawed programming logic. Are these devices calibrated this ensuring consistency?
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear about the trouble you have been experiencing! It sounds like you are referring to the Drive Safe & Save app, not the State Farm mobile app. If you contact the Drive Safe & Save Team on their app page, they would be more than happy to look into all of this for you and assist you. If you have any feedback about the State Farm mobile app, you can let us know that here. Thanks!! ~ State Farm iOS Team
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- 118 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright, State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, 2018, 2019
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.