With the award winning State Farm mobile app, you can manage your insurance and banking accounts, request roadside assistance, file and track claims, and much more!
View and manage your insurance policies.
• Quickly pay your insurance bill – even with Apple Pay.
• View your auto insurance ID card and add it to Apple Wallet.
• View your insurance policies and coverage details.
Here to help when you have a claim.
• Quickly file a vehicle, property or vehicle glass claim.
• Track the status of your claim through every step.
• Get Claims status notifications.
• Get roadside assistance with tire changes, dead batters, stuck vehicles and more.
Banking with ease.
• Check your account balance and view transaction history.
• Pay your State Farm credit card bills.
• Pay your State Farm vehicle loan.
• View your loyalty rewards.
But wait, there’s more!
• View details of your mutual funds products.
• Personalized reminders and notifications when you login.
• Ask Siri to view your insurance card or your Claims with our shortcuts.
• Login with Touch ID, Face ID, or a PIN.
• Send a text message to your agent.
• Need technical assistance? Send us a message on your time with our messaging feature.
• FAQs available in the app when you need them.
• Learn about other products State Farm offers.
Our lawyers suggested we also include the following disclosures for those that are interested.
What’s New in 9.1?
• When you have a document eligible for electronic signature, you will now see a notification for it on your Overview screen.
• If you own a Life policy, you can access additional details by tapping on the new View Policy Coverage link available on the policy details screen.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Want to see check images and more info
I’ve used Pocket Agent and now the State Farm app for a while now and they work fine for me. A couple of features I would like to see is 1) the ability to view the images of the checks I’ve written on my bank accounts. Just having the check number isn’t enough to help me remember what it was for. I have another local bank app on my phone and they have the ability to view check images. Seems like that would be helpful to have for most people. 2) having more info about my insurance products on the open screen of each policy. For life insurance, it only displays three pieces of info and doesn’t even include premium amount, unless a payment is coming due. I want to see my premium amount for all insurance products just by going to the initial screen instead of having to press two buttons to go into the details (for auto, cant even see anymore for life). I want to see it all.
Has fundamental flaws
This app has some fundamental flaws. For starters, if you have someone else in the car with you and they are using your phone to either navigate or select music or just google something which is common for me with my gf in the car, it will assume you are using your phone while driving and negatively impact your score. It’s also is not very accurate. For example, I’ve been paying more attention to my speed and using my cruise control more often because this app keeps saying that I’m speeding. On my drive home from work today I was stuck behind a car that was going 5 miles below the speed limit. Yet during this same segment the app says I was briefly speeding. Then on the longest segment of that same drive I had my cruise control set to the speed limit until I turned off Into my neighborhood. The app says I was speeding during a few short stretches of that drive. How?? There have been other times as well where it says I did something I didn’t do.
It definitely makes you pay more attention to your driving but it makes more mistakes than I do. The biggest is assuming I’m using my phone when my passenger is.
Please Add To The App, That The Customer Can Type In The Amount To Pay
We need you to add to the app, the choice for the customer to type in the correct payment amount that is due for when State Farm has the WRONG PAYMENT in the spot where it shows what you pay per month, because you can’t make a payment for the month when that amount due that is showing in the app, is actually the wrong amount due, then the app makes you late on paying your insurance because there’s no option for the customer to type in the correct monthly payment that you need to pay!
That’s about the only thing I don’t like about my State Farm app, they’ve done this to me these last 5 months and we’ve only been with them for 6 months, I keep having to call State Farm and give the bank card info over the phone so I can make our payment each month, it’s been such a very bad experience and it’s no peace of mind when you cannot open the app and type in the correct amount that is due when each month for 5 months they’ve always had a higher amount due per month for our insurance! Why would we wanna pay a higher amount? I’m about ready to delete this app if it’s not fixed soon!
Thank you for your time!
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- 159.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright, State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, 2018, 2019
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.