Never let the weather catch you by surprise again. The trusted weather experts of StormTracker 6 Team deliver Lansing and Mid-Michigan's most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and for the week ahead. Unlike other weather apps, you'll get a local forecast that is customized for you.
Download the StormTracker 6 app for fast, accurate local and national weather at your fingertips. With its personal alert notifications, you'll know when significant weather is heading your way and when to take cover. And when you are traveling, use StormTracker 6 to get real-time weather forecasts, interactive radar and current conditions for anywhere in the U.S.
The StormTracker 6 app utilizes the most advanced radar maps, weather and digital technology available. With its easy to use interactive radar, you can take control and see where the storm is now and where it is tracking. Then, set customized alerts to keep you and your family informed and safe.
- Live interactive radar with many layering options lets you track the storms around you
- Alerts for severe weather go to your home screen and cue an audio alert
- The most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and week ahead for Lansing and Mid-Michigan
- The latest video forecast from StormTracker 6 Team
- Current weather conditions for Mid-Michigan and anywhere in the United States
- Share the weather conditions via text message, email, Facebook or Twitter
- You can set multiple custom locations to track forecasts, alerts, radar, and more
- Closings and delays for Mid-Michigan
Fix issue where old map radar data failed to refresh when launching the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely Great app!
This is now my favorite go-to weather app. It looks very well put together and tells you virtually anything in the weather you want to know! Well made WLNS! Interesting note, it has a GPS feature or a location feature... But it's for a local station! :D Nice.
Mainly downloaded for the maps because I like them so much on the wlns news app. But for some reason the maps on the two sites are two different animals. This one has past layers on it and if it does happen to refresh, any rain or storms shown are completely different from any other weather maps. I'll keep it around for a while to see if they fix it but will dump it soon if they don't.
The best I've seen
I've dl'ed and deleted dozens of weather apps because most of them are basic, the rest are useless. This one, aside from the ubiquitous ads, is absolutely the best. Our local station nailed it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.