Now with Notes, new themes, widgets and more!
STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits.
Apple Design Award winner.
Track up to 24 tasks you want to complete each day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive days.
* Tasks sync across all of your devices using iCloud.
* Share your tasks with other Streaks users so they can encourage you and keep your accountable
* Streaks automatically knows when you complete tasks linked to the Health app
* Streaks reminds you automatically when you need to complete a task
* Record daily notes for your tasks
* You can also create negative tasks to break bad habits
* Create timed tasks to track mindfulness, brushing your teeth, or anything
“I was smoking 15 cigarettes each day. Streaks helped me to quit smoking by reducing and then eliminating my daily use.” - Ben, Adelaide.
Streaks is a highly customizable habit tracker, including:
* 78 different color themes
* Over 600 task icons to choose from
* Choose how often a task needs to be completed or repeated
* View your current and best streak, and a whole range of other statistics
“I've now reduced my coffee intake by 70% with Streaks, something I struggled with for 5 years. It's a life changing app to me.” - Otávio, Chicago.
Questions, suggestions or other feedback? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet us @TheStreaksApp.
If you like Streaks, please leave us a review! Your reviews enable us to keep improving and updating the app.
STREAKS® is a registered trademark of Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd.
* Shortcuts: Task List shortcut now won't return faded tasks if "Pending" is checked
* Improvements to sync
* Fixed an issue with the "Last Year" statistic for week-long tasks
* Fixed an issue where Streaks may automatically relaunch after being quit
* Added: Ability to search help topics
* Fixed: Issue where background color might not change if device changes to/from dark mode
* Fixed: Issue where task circle may appear too faded in widgets
* Fixed: A task skipped today appeared as complete in widgets
* Fixed: Some tasks incorrectly showed the "times per day" toggle on the task edit screen
* Fixed: Reminder notification may not show progress correctly in some situations
This update brings a number of performance and compatibility updates, including tweaks to widgets and Shortcuts.
If you have any issues, feedback or comments, please contact email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s not every day that an app helps you become a better person. But that’s what Streaks does with a simple, compelling design that gets out of the way—and lets you focus on healthy eating, reading, flossing, and winning at life. Oh yeah, and it’s one of the best Apple Watch apps we’ve ever used.
Perfect for Fitbit Converts
If you recently converted from a Fitbit to an Apple Watch and aren’t impressed with the fitness features - this app is for you!! I was initially bummed at the lack of a fitness-focused UI, watch face and health dashboard on my Apple Watch 7. Previously an avid Fitbit user, the versa setup was perfect - everything you wanted to know on one screen. Some benefits of Streaks that make it well worth the $5, plus influenced me to keep the Apple Watch: 1. Streaks pulls in data from various sources to show your progress in one easy to read page. The layout on the app is great, but what’s most impressive is its integration with the Apple Watch. Pull your goals into your complications on your Watch faces. 2. It will automatically mark a goal as complete for you if synced with the respective app (like headspace, mindful minutes, peloton, MyFitnessPal, and most health data from apple health). 3. You can add any behavior to track, not just fitness and mindfulness— such as reading a book, not eating out, drinking less alcohol, walking the dog, etc 4. There are so many cool features, check out any Google article on top behavior tracker apps, and you’ll find a ton of great tips on this app. BIG thanks to the developers!! I wish I had this app years ago to track goals on an app instead of manually marking things off on a calendar or a journal.
👍🏽best...but allow more habits🤨
Well, thank you very much!
Original review in 2020:
Suggestions: Please consider that some people would love a *user option* (not mandated) of a third set of six tasks. I’m sure this can be done in a way that won’t overwhelm most users — perhaps hidden in the settings menu? As you know, many people are asking for this. Why not try it? Offer it as a discreet IAP if you like, many would pay in a heartbeat. I get why Streaks is limited to 12 habits — for most people that’s likely an optimal setup for success. But for those of us who really need just a few more to track, 18 would be so welcome. I’m sure there must be a way to do this that does not intimidate or confuse the majority of the user base. If possible, please consider allowing a *user option* in the settings to remove the “Complete _______ today to start a new streak!” in every single notification. This repetitive verbiage is daily clutter, and while some may not mind, many of us would appreciate a more Zen, minimalist approach. I’ve tried other habit-tracking apps and have found that Streaks is the most addictive, attractive, usable, and the one that I’ve had the most success with. Streaks is being made a bit better with each iteration. Caps off to the dev for offering this with an open mind, and w/o subscription❗️🙏🏽
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
- 56.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.