Survey123 for ArcGIS is a simple formcentric data collection GIS app. Using your ArcGIS organizational account, you can sign in to the app and download any forms that have been shared with you. Once a form is downloaded, you can start collecting data. If working offline, your completed forms will be saved locally. When connected, you can submit the data back to ArcGIS.
When online, you can do the following:
- Sign in and download new surveys.
- Submit completed surveys.
When offline, you can do the following:
- Continue filling out the downloaded surveys.
- Save your survey as a draft and complete it later.
Note: This app requires you have an ArcGIS organizational account.
- Fixed issue processing numbers in decimal comma localizations.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Bug Fixes Please
- if i refresh my survey page, go into a survey, and exit back into the list, any movement on my touchscreen prompts the list to refresh over and over again. i have to force-close the app and reboot everything again for it to mostly return to the same bug. please fix this for more stars.
- please hire UI designers who understand touch screen apps better. this app is clunky and frustrating to deal with due to unclear navigation around the app and large lag times following simple procedures (ie: exiting a survey)
Developer Response ,
Hi Kan ye West. Thanks a lot for reporting this issue. We have not been able to reproduce this particular behavior you describe. We suggest you update the app on your device with the latest version from the Apple store and let us know if the problem persists. If that is the case we would love to hear from you directly. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or log a comment with screenshots in our GeoNet place at https://community.esri.com/groups/survey123
Latest update error
Please make another update to Survey123 iOS app. This is a needed tool for operational use and field collection.
Latest update to app does not work. I just had someone update their app but the new version will not open. It immediately crashes when it is opened. No functions can be performed. Can not use latest iOS until vetted agains other apps.
Joke of the year
Is this some kind a hoax can’t get past the green page server error looks like there’s a lot of negative feedback be best to uninstall this wipe it out and don’t look back I would have loved to have seen what very few good comments had seen just read an article that was posted today ; it recommended this app but it’s DOA-dead what a joke
- 138.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bosnian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.