Survey123 for ArcGIS is a simple formcentric data collection GIS app. Using your ArcGIS organizational account, you can sign in to the app and download any forms that have been shared with you. Once a form is downloaded, you can start collecting data. If working offline, your completed forms will be saved locally. When connected, you can submit the data back to ArcGIS.
When online, you can do the following:
- Sign in and download new surveys.
- Submit completed surveys.
When offline, you can do the following:
- Continue filling out the downloaded surveys.
- Save your survey as a draft and complete it later.
Note: This app requires you have an ArcGIS organizational account.
- A new grid theme is available.
- Watermarks can now be applied to image questions.
- Webhooks can now be triggered when a survey is edited and sent from the Inbox or Sent box.
- Increased maximum allowable zoom level for basemaps.
- Empty repeat records will no longer be sent when a repeat is set to not be relevant.
- Various bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
- 128.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.