Survey123 for ArcGIS is a simple formcentric data collection GIS app. Using your ArcGIS organizational account, you can sign in to the app and download any forms that have been shared with you. Once a form is downloaded, you can start collecting data. If working offline, your completed forms will be saved locally. When connected, you can submit the data back to ArcGIS.
When online, you can do the following:
- Sign in and download new surveys.
- Submit completed surveys.
When offline, you can do the following:
- Continue filling out the downloaded surveys.
- Save your survey as a draft and complete it later.
Note: This app requires you have an ArcGIS organizational account.
- A new grid theme is available.
- Watermarks can now be applied to image questions.
- Webhooks can now be triggered when a survey is edited and sent from the Inbox or Sent box.
- Increased maximum allowable zoom level for basemaps.
- Empty repeat records will no longer be sent when a repeat is set to not be relevant.
- Various bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Bug Fixes Please
- if i refresh my survey page, go into a survey, and exit back into the list, any movement on my touchscreen prompts the list to refresh over and over again. i have to force-close the app and reboot everything again for it to mostly return to the same bug. please fix this for more stars.
- please hire UI designers who understand touch screen apps better. this app is clunky and frustrating to deal with due to unclear navigation around the app and large lag times following simple procedures (ie: exiting a survey)
Developer Response ,
Hi Kan ye West. Thanks a lot for reporting this issue. We have not been able to reproduce this particular behavior you describe. We suggest you update the app on your device with the latest version from the Apple store and let us know if the problem persists. If that is the case we would love to hear from you directly. Please email us at email@example.com or log a comment with screenshots in our GeoNet place at https://community.esri.com/groups/survey123
Add multiple pictures
The ability to add multiple pictures from the iPhone would get a 5th star. Can we get that ability in an update, please?
New Sign in
The new log in is really tough to use. The commands to open and close the logins are really close to the actual button and takes several tries to hit the right spot. I see a lot of frustrated people in my organization trying to sign in. Please think about tiny devices and big fingers. Just leave the windows open please.
I do, however, like that is saves my enterprise site.
Developer Response ,
Hi Nelliebell87. Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate your comment. Please give the new 3.5 version a shot and let us know if things are better. If you are still dissatisfied, we would love to get with you on the phone so we can understand better the specifics that make people in your organization be frustrated with the sign in process. You can submit your feedback via GeoNet: https://community.esri.com/groups/survey123 or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 128.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.