••• NEW FOR 2021: SYNC MULTIPLE GOOGLE ACCOUNTS!
••• MOST TRUSTED SYNC APP FOR 8+ YEARS!
With Contacts Sync, you can quickly & easily sync your Google & iPhone contacts, giving you access to your contacts wherever you go. This app distinguishes itself with its reliability, ease of use, speed, and with a true "2-way sync" that merges changes made to both your Gmail & iPhone contacts. This is the #1 app for syncing Google and iPhone contacts both in terms of downloads & reviews.
New for 2021, the app now allows you to sync 2 Google accounts with each other, so you can share the same contacts between a personal Google account and a work Google account, for example!
Also of significance, this app syncs contact groups with Google. For instance, you may have organized your Gmail contacts into groups such as "friends," "family," and "coworkers." After syncing, your iPhone groups will match your Gmail groups.
With the customizability that this app provides, it can be used in a number of creative ways. For example, you can backup your iPhone contacts to Gmail, you can sync iCloud or Exchange contacts with Gmail, or you can perform syncs in one direction only (such as Gmail to iPhone).
• Choose from one of the following sync types: 2-way sync, Gmail contacts -> iPhone, iPhone contacts -> Gmail, & Manual Sync
• Choose a 2-way sync to combine changes you’ve made to your contacts in both iPhone & Gmail
• Choose a 1-way sync to transfer changes in one direction only
• Choose a manual sync to sync selected contacts only
SYNC FILTERS INCLUDING GROUP FILTER:
• Sync specific contacts only by using filters
• Apply the group filter to sync contacts that belong to the specified groups only
• Apply the new contact filter to ignore contacts without an email address or phone number
• Various other filters available
SYNCS ALL FIELDS:
• Syncs all fields including names, phonetic names, nicknames, email addresses, phone numbers, postal addresses, company names, job titles, departments, birthdays, anniversaries, events, notes, web page addresses, relationships, instant messaging accounts, & social profiles
• Syncs contact photos
• Syncs custom labels & custom fields
AUTO ADD TO GROUP:
• Optionally add synced contacts to a specified group such as “Modified by Contacts Sync”
• During the initial sync, the contents of matching Gmail & iPhone contacts will be merged
CONFIRM CHANGES BEFORE SYNCING:
• Review each change before the sync actually begins
• Easily override the suggested changes
• Automatically syncs contacts in the background 24/7
• Choose which iPhone contact account you want to sync with Google whether it's an ordinary iPhone address book, iCloud, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo, or even Facebook
• Prevents duplicates by automatically matching your Gmail & iPhone contacts when syncing
• Warns you of potential duplicates in Gmail before they’re synced to your iPhone
• Monitor the results of the current sync, and review the results of the last 100 synchronizations
• Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, iOS 13, iOS 14, iCloud, G Suite, Exchange Server, SSO
• English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Japanese, Korean, & Chinese
• In the case that you need support, our friendly American customer support team usually answers emails within 4 hours
* iOS 15 ready
* Fixed a couple of minor issues
Ratings and Reviews
Not a Single Misstep Yet
Have been using since late 2015, and it has worked flawlessly and been steadily improved over the years, including backups and letting you easily review changes before making changes. Five stars for sure. However, the comparison continues to be cumbersome; it needs to be side-by-side. Right now, you can look at one OR the other contact “card”.
I use it to manually sync because I like to see what it is going to change before it does so.
Works very well for groups addition to iOS native contacts
I downloaded this app as I need groups addition to native iOS contacts that I create in my gmail contacts, called labels.
Eg to recall a service contractor or neighbor.
I appreciated the user guide that rarely accompanies an iOS app, and yes recommend do a backup whether for your email server contacts or iOS backup structure ...iCloud or iTunes. Or both !
Sync is complicated period, and worth the effort to read the user guide and backup first imo.
The only quirk I’ve found which I believe is an iOS and google issue is I set up special ringtones for my favorites in iOS call app and tested several times a Gmail to iPhone sync after backing up gmail contacts, thru Synctastic. The ringtones of iOS native call favs are overridden and reset to default. . I suspect if its done iPhone to gmail sync this would not have happened.
After doing a one way , I’ve set the 2 way sync in Synctastic . Works very well except for the ringtone fav override which I’ll accept as I appreciate the groups addition to native contacts a ton!
Well done. Thank you.
Big fan, works as intended!
Very happy with this simple application. Was not thrilled to see my Google Contacts not have full screen photos so I started using iCloud contact syncing with my iPhone primarily. Now with this app and auto syncing, my Google Contacts stay in sync with my changes from my iPhone AND I get full screen photos on phone calls! Thanks!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Playa Apps
- 19.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2021 - Playa Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Syncs $0.00
- Automatic Contact Syncing $0.00
- Make Larger Contribution $5.99
- Make Contribution $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.