An advanced tool for monitoring your iPhone and iPad performance.
System Status provides graphical monitoring of all the device's resources such as CPU, memory, disk, battery and wifi/cell data usage. Further, it shows network-related info such as wifi/cell connection details and the routing table. Finally, System Status displays operating system details such as kernel version, memory page statistics and shows various hardware-related data.
• Graphical battery level display
• Battery state monitoring (discharging, charging, full)
• Estimated battery work time for different usage patterns (standby, audio and video playback, Wi-Fi and 3G browser usage, talk time)
• Adjustable battery health to make the estimated work times usable for older batteries
MEMORY & DISK
• Real time memory usage monitoring - graphical display of wired, active, inactive, and free memory
• Detailed page statistics including page ins and outs, page faults, page lookups, page purges and others
• Used and free disk capacity monitoring
• File statistics (number of songs, videos, podcasts, artists, genres, etc.)
• Mounted file system list
CELL & NETWORK
• 3G and Wi-Fi network connection information
• IP address of the current connection
• Carrier information such as network provider and MCC/MNC codes
• External IP address
• DNS server, default gateway
• Received and sent wifi/cell data since last boot
• Routing table
• CPU usage updated in real time
• Average load over the last 1, 5, and 15 minutes
OPERATING SYSTEM & HARDWARE INFORMATION
• System boot time and uptime
• Operating system and kernel version
• Device model and user name
• Detailed CPU and GPU information - model, core number, CPU and BUS frequency, L1, L2 cache sizes, and others
• Hardware features of the device including display resolution, pixel density, battery voltage, battery capacity, front and rear camera resolution and many more
• Possibility to record up to 3 minutes of background activity
• Pinch to zoom & pan
• Play/pause to see real-time or history data
• Real time updates of the display every time the monitored parameters change
• Export by email, AirPrint, and AirDrop for most info
• Copy/paste support
• Detailed help
• Regular updates
• Added the possibility to enable the location permission which is required to access SSID/BSSID since iOS 13
• Added support for latest devices
• Plots are drawn using a different plotting library as the previouls library stopped getting supported (there are minor differences in behavior in certain cases)
• Entering background/foreground is now shown in the plot using brown vertical lines with bg/fg labels
• Various fixes and improvements
• TODO: dark mode will be supported in the upcoming release
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
🏆The finest system status app📲 available🏆👍
UPDATE Mar 2013: The new CPU/Mem/Net history graphs📊📈📉 are MIND BLOWING!! 😱Background data collecting?! OH. MY. GOD!! It's like Sysinternals Process Explorer for your iPhone now! This changes everything! No other app compares!!!
--- ⭐⭐If I had to choose between this app and the second coming of Christ, I would choose this app!!🎉⭐⭐
I was sold at "pixel perfect retina graphics".📱 This app is brilliantly designed. No hokey graphics, it uses the fast and compact Apple default interface just like the Settings app on every device.
Love the load meter and visual charts.
I use this almost every day to 🔍diagnose which apps are still active when my iPhone slows down. 🔩It's helped me find numerous bugs and bad behavior and report them to app developers to be fixed.
A trick is to watch for a location aware (GPS) 📡app that is running and started recently - say 🕑50 minutes ago, but you know for sure you haven't used it since yesterday. Now you know something in that app is causing it to relaunch and take memory. And if it shouldn't, you should write the app developer support 📩email on their website so they can fix it for everyone in the next update.
I can't live without this app installed on all my iDevices. 📲
Get This System Status - Together = 👍🏼
This (and it’s Sister App) are probably the most used on my iPhone(s). Simply put, these Apps gives you a peak into what’s going on underneath the surface of your device.
A simple analogy -
Think of it like this; let’s say you own a car and you never look at the instrument panel and/or gauges (speed, fuel, oil, temperature etc). You just drive the car and hope for the best.
First, you’re going to have an issue with fuel, because you aren’t monitoring the level. (eventually the same will occur with oil, and engine temperature).
Second, if you don’t know the speed you’re driving, you’re going to either lose control and crash or attract the attention of the police and subsequently be cited. Maybe you’ll be driving faster than the speed limit or perhaps you’ll be driving slower than the speed limit and clogging traffic.
The point is ... you don’t REALLY know whether you’re either using your device or (machine) properly or not. This (and it’s Sister App) act like a full instrument panel for your device and your network.
This and Net Analyzer are my go-to tools
Get both together and you have what you need to diagnose issues. One of the problems with using iOS devices is the lack of built-in diagnostic tools. This app and its brother Net Analyser give you that power.
Note however that some features are limited by some of iOS’s security choices; murder you may get away with on Windows, Linux distro’s or MacOS you may not be able to do with these apps. But that’s okay; part of what’s nice about iOS is that it prevents many user mistakes. If you want a mobile device you can brick by typing a few errant commands, you may wish to look elsewhere.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.